The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re the cousins included in either party?
You mean J.'s 1st bday that Jim and Nicole hosted?
No, I don't believe they were there. Just Tim's parents (if we're just referring to family).
I'm sure the reason was COVID. She used it to her advantage when she wanted to.

That being said, I'd be SO surprised if Jenn didn't invite them to THIS, and we would all know it wouldn't be just to have the cousins there to celebrate together; rather, it'd be to throw the obnoxious lavishness in Adam and Ellen's faces, as if they really gave a tit. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I am not going to be surprised when Jenn lets us know that Oliver took both of his two hour naps during this party. It’s not like she knows his nap schedule, nor would she adjust the hours of this party or his naps to accommodate.

Also, the ball-pit/slide rental had a ton of set-ups appropriate for a one year old.

Interesting they wouldn’t set something like this up for the one year old whose party it is.
IMG_0575.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Surprise, surprise. A freaking waste of money clearly only spent on Da Baby in name only :rolleyes: Wonder if the HOA bylaws/deed restrictions allows for such parties like that. Would be a shame if an actual irate neighbor complained about them.

Reactions: 12
We’re the cousins included in either party?
Would the cousins want to go, I don't know how old they are but surely they are old enough to start getting pissed at their cousin's lavish lifestyle, we have a cousin in the family that was always having ridiculous over the top parties an once I hit around 5 I was done, had no interest in going to them only to have them go around acting all high an mighty gloating about how they were better than everyone

Reactions: 11
If he took out the trash then the boys are orphans!

I would not be surprised if Tim instead of pulling, "I'm running to get cigarettes" line. He does, "I'm going to get cookies at Gideons," and never come back.

Would the cousins want to go, I don't know how old they are but surely they are old enough to start getting pissed at their cousin's lavish lifestyle, we have a cousin in the family that was always having ridiculous over the top parties an once I hit around 5 I was done, had no interest in going to them only to have them go around acting all high an mighty gloating about how they were better than everyone

I think everyone has that family member who tries to outdo everyone or a family member that does not have their tit straight.

Reactions: 11
While friends and family are disposable to them, Dim could never ditch his life because he needs constant attention and praise. He’ll never stop filming himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
While friends and family are disposable to them, Dim could never ditch his life because he needs constant attention and praise. He’ll never stop filming himself.
He'll have $j film, edit and post his death vlog for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You mean J.'s 1st bday that Jim and Nicole hosted?
No, I don't believe they were there. Just Tim's parents (if we're just referring to family).
I'm sure the reason was COVID. She used it to her advantage when she wanted to.

That being said, I'd be SO surprised if Jenn didn't invite them to THIS, and we would all know it wouldn't be just to have the cousins there to celebrate together; rather, it'd be to throw the obnoxious lavishness in Adam and Ellen's faces, as if they really gave a tit. :rolleyes:
No I mean the recent birthdays for J$ and Oliver

Reactions: 4
No I mean the recent birthdays for J$ and Oliver
Hard to say re: Jackson. We all know Jenn likes to throw around that the "cousins" were there and all that, and I don't recall hearing that recently. I don't think she / they mentioned family were at Jackson's most recent birthday (as in Adam, Ellen, and the girls). Maybe @xmasbdaygirl remembers? I sure didn't see them in the pic Jenn posted of a sweaty Jackson surrounded by pals.

I'm betting they were definitely invited to this It's-really-for-Jenn-but-we'll-say-its-for-Oliver party.

Reactions: 7
Ugh I can't with the podcast apparently they discussing infertility/pregnancy loss so I'm sure that will be a treat given that two dicks in the closet are the ones discussing it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"I had to do laundry for 72 hours straight and tell Dim to take out the obscene amount of trash generated from the party days after it was over!"

"Sorry we didn't post a video for three days straight, you guuuyyyyssszzzz, but it was just so tiring and stressful having to listen to our party planner give us updates from a dozen different vendors, and then watching countless people run around arranging the party for Jacks- I mean Da Baby. Then we were just totally exhausted afterwards and needed a day to rest and recuperate from working so hard and having **SO MUCH FUN** !!! Right, Buddy? Didn't you loooove it?? Wasn't it the best birthday party you've ever been to in your entire life, ever ever?!?! .....Oh yeah, Da Ba- I mean, Oliver totally loved it too."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
From the comments it looks like it's Dick peddling forsymhy/pimping out the adoption story again. I cannot watch it because the last thing I need to start the week is hearing two men talk about pregnancy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.