The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta love Amanduh trying to out-trauma Dicky meanwhile Dim's like

And Ginn is somewhere like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was just thinking about Oliver and according to his parents, he is having a horrible time sleeping.
They seem to lay him down for bed at 7 pm and expect him to sleep 12 hours.
Now with the time change, the sun will start going down closer to 8 pm. So poor Oliver is still being put down for bed when the sun is out but I guess that doesnā€™t matter when they have black curtains over his windows all day so his circadian rhythm is all fucked up.

Honestly though, he doesnā€™t need 2 naps and 12 hours of sleep at night.

The time change has affected my almost 2 year olds sleep schedule. I wonder how itā€™s going for the Bojos.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I was just thinking about Oliver and according to his parents, he is having a horrible time sleeping.
Now with the time change, the sun will start going down closer to 8 pm. So poor Oliver is still being put down for bed when the sun is out but I guess that doesnā€™t matter when they have black curtains over his windows all day so his circadian rhythm is all fucked up.

The time change has affected my almost 2 year olds sleep schedule. I wonder how itā€™s going for the Bojos.
All I can say is spring forward makes for difficult times at Ft. Pampers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I am going to say something that is a complete contradiction but hopefully makes sense.
Every human being has an interesting life story and worth listening to but in the same token why is anyone interested in Dick's life?

Reactions: 12
So I am going to say something that is a complete contradiction but hopefully makes sense.
Every human being has an interesting life story and worth listening to but in the same token why is anyone interested in Dick's life?
You know who is really not interested in Dickā€™s life? The men he meets on Grindr.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ugh Amanduh and Dick are really one and the same.
Jenn and Tim each have their own co-dependence dolls
---

They did the same with J$, it is part of their sleep strategy. Not surprisingly, it still doesnā€™t work šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I kept a log of everything in my sonā€™s first year and a half. Just looking back it looks like he used to go to bed 830/9pm-6/630am but heā€™d normally wake twice in that span. Then heā€™d nap 930am-11am and 230pm-330pm.

If something isnā€™t working, adjust it. Same as Butters they just want to force him to sleep when they want. Like heā€™s a wild animal who needs to be ā€œbrokenā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nick saying ā€œthis season of lifeā€ is such a red flag for me. šŸš© The Duggars use that phrase a lot.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It's very much an evangelical phrase. My BIL's wife loves to say that. They're not evangelical but it's really permeated upper middle class Christian women. 'It's just a season!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
JFC who is buying that monstrosity? Only people with more money than brains.
Tim will absolutely buy this because itā€™s ugly as tit and ridiculously expensive, like his Gucci cardigan. Itā€™s his M.O.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.