Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
If you can afford the Roy O Disney suite, you can pay out of pocket for tubes, if necessary.

l’m sad for Jackson. I can’t imagine sending my own kids to school with ear infections and random vacations and events as if it is easy to do these things in pain and discomfort. They act like his ear infections are a daily part of life that will not slow them down.

Poor kid.

Jenn needs to be the bitch she is when she loses a shrimp off her plate and raise some hell to get her kid help. He needs an advocate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Snippysnips

VIP Member
They go on about this being a "job" all the time, they justify having numerous nanny's because their "job" is just so busy for them an they are sooo hardworking, but yet they can't even pay attention to their so called "job"

Could you imagine being this useless in an actual real job, I know everyone can make mistakes an am lucky mines is quite relaxed if I made the odd mistake but if I was answering the phone an saying the wrong company name I know my boss would sure as hell not be happy about it

This just goes to prove now that they have NO interest anymore in actually giving a shit, this to them is just another pick up the camera an get through it day, I know they throw misinformation out there all the time but when you can't even notice you are saying the wrong park name then actually caring about your so called "job" has long gone, because I know that whenever am on the phone especially at my work place I am VERY aware of what I am saying

An I still call BS on her "editing" she's doing fk all apart from uploading it from camera to computer then hitting upload on yt, there's NO editing getting done there

hcslacs

VIP Member
I will say those leggings are made of some outstanding material to be able to be stretched so immensely.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Imagine ditching your baby at home so you can gorge yourself on food on yet another lunch date.
I understand this is their “job” but this so called job allows them the ability to have their baby with them and still film yet they refuse to bring him along unless the nanny calls out.

• Sad

cavamom

VIP Member
This was probably discussed earlier but I can't get over Ginn essentially saying in the live that Oliver's first birthday party is really a party for "everyone". So 42 year old Dim needs to share the spotlight with his soon to be 1 year old? I would be so embarrassed. This day isn't about your 4 year old November birthday buddy either. It's like she's trying to justify this stupid idea being ok because suddenly his first birthday party wasn't good enough. GTFOH! What a couple of assholes.

Also I'm convinced the reason Oliver just recently has been allowed to feed himself real food is because Ginn realized his birthday was coming and wouldn't know what to do with a smash cake.
All because they didn’t have a “big” party for J$ bc of Covid and they think they have to make up for it? Who goes through life upset that their first birthday party wasn’t big and grand enough? And Jackson’s party was actually really nice considering, at least the theme and decor and such.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Poor Oliver, his "so called" parents keep putting him in the wagon facing backwards, nothing but the best for Jack$on. 😒 Dim recently mentioned how Notagirl was having a hard time looking around behind himself, so they are cognizant of how they're treating him. When he grows up I hope he yells at them like Jan did in the Brady Bunch, "Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!"

View attachment 2781309
I think they're only treating Jackson better because if they don't keep him happy he'll terrorize them all. Once Oliver gets to that point too, it's going to be a circus. I did notice Big Mama used Oliver's actual name in the repelling video. I didn't notice if she had to check her notes first though.

And those podcast pants look like leggings.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Interesting...so much Adam recently and so little Nick (other than the podcast).
Cause Adam gives Tim access to DVC points & events like Moonlight Magic!

We all know that the Slackers only associate with people that they can grift. THEY are always the TAKERS never the Givers.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
How many "Baby is almost walking" vids will there be? This is like J$ First Car Wash 3 or 4 times over.

Besties name is Christina....
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume Christina is the nail buddy/vegetarian/sound bath neighbor, who moved in around Halloween I think it was. Besties in 4 months...That Tracks.
---
They plan to have SIXTY fucking people at the party for "everyone." Why are they so stupid?! O needs a small, cute little 1st birthday where he is the center of attention. This is ridiculous.
They supposedly had 50 at OG Buddy's 4th birthday (they didn't) so Da Baby's party has to be bigger and better than that! They don't know 60 people in real life.

• Sad

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Further proof Tim and Jenn don’t talk unless the the camera is rolling:
Jenn thanks Adam for inviting them to come eat burgers with him. Adam says, “I think Tim invited me even though I live here [Celebration, Fl].”
So did Tim not mention to Jenn anything other than “we are going to go to Fatburger with Adam?” I guess that’s really the bare minimum he needed to say to her.

Also, I bet Tim is always looking online to see what new restaurants are coming to the area so he can be at the opening since those videos tend to do decent numbers for them.
I think Tim said “I’m going to film Fatburger with Adam and queen fomo whined “I wanna come, it’ll be like Real housewives, Adam loves me, it will be good for both channels!” Meanwhile I am sure Adam is tired of Hopalong Fatty inserting herself into all of their videos, totally ruining the vibe.

• Haha
  • Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Hey Jennifer, let me ask you a question. What do you really care about? Is it your children? Buddy’s ear/speech problems and hearing loss? Your husband’s health? Your health? All the people in the world starving?

IMG_0368.jpeg

Ohhhh, Nevermind. Now I see why you and Amanduh are friends.

• Wow
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I would be mortified if there was even one video out there of me stuffing my face like this and talking with my mouth full with food literally falling out of my mouth. To them, it's just business as usual. Also trying to follow the train of thought/boring AF conversation that these 3 were peeing their pants laughing over was a lost cause. They sounded like high school dropouts completely high off their asses. But I'm sure they have really deep conversations you guyzzzz about how hard it is to be a vlogger and how there are so many meanies! Wah!!!

• Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm convinced his parents just gave up on raising him like a human and left him to learn how to eat on his own or something. But we should lower our expectations you guyzzzz, it's just really too much to ask a manchild who pretty much stuffs his ugly face for a living to remember to grab the right utensils and some napkins and actually use them in the way that they're meant to be used!

He also drinks from bottles weird, I've noticed. He like wraps his whole mouth around it and throws his head back to chug like he's at a gloryhole instead of just sipping from a bottle normally. What did bottles do to you Dimmy? He surely has some weird mouth issue, whether for real or in his head.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I just find this whole Stan giving tickets to these grifters thing to be so odd. What kind of a losers are they? It looks like Dick spent the majority of the evening with his "john", for lack of a better term. I wonder if the Bojos also spent the entire time with theirs, or if they blew them off as soon as they got the tickets. At least Nick showed and thanked his. I imagine the Bojos will never show or name their benefactors and just be more invisible "friends", just like at SOG. I can't imagine how awkward that must be to hang out with total strangers anyway. Although, I think it might be worth it for a chance to see the real Bojos, I can't imagine they'd be able to hold up the "golly-gee" facade all night.

And yet another night time activity with the boys stuck at home with Rosie? I assume it's Rosie since Jen didn't post any vids today. Even though Tim probably dealt with watching the boys, she probably still couldn't work under such circumstances.

Oh, but congrats to them on their 45th date of the year. They deserve it! Two kids and all that!

• Sick
  • Angry

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She really has turned into a giant thumb. With a weird creepy smile? Grimace? She just had a giant blowout like Da Baby?
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 6.51.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Good lord they have posted the Fatburger voog. The gluttony is off the scale. I thought Adam’s was bad but man…. It’s Sloth laughing and close ups of their greasy disgusting mouths the whole way through. 🤮🤮🤮
---
They polished of a triple burger with bacon, she ate a burger too, they had two portions of fries and the cookie. At this point it’s just disgusting.
---
Oh and a huge chicken burger

• Sick
  • Wow

littlemuv

VIP Member
Tim, the word for that chemical reaction YOU get when you bite into a burger is called an orgasm.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick