Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
The codependency in their relationship saddens me. My partner and kid are introverts who prefer an early evening. I’m an extroverted night owl. When we travel, I routinely venture out independently and explore after they settle into wherever we’re staying. Even during the day, if he wants to chill for a bit, I’ll take our child and we’ll have an adventure. Once a year I fly to DC on my own (GASP) for a long weekend to visit family and gorge myself on all things Smithsonian. The thought of needing my husband with me or nearby at all times is stifling. They’re teaching their sons this dependency by example.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

rageblackouts

Did it really take them reuniting after shopping, getting to their outro spot, and starting to film before Jenn learned that Tim didn’t get the M&Ms he specifically told her he was going to look for?? If that was me, that would be the first thing I asked when we met back up - “did you get your M&Ms?” The more they film and leave in the voog, the less I believe they speak to each other if they’re not in front of a camera.

• Sad

Loueylouay

VIP Member
So 3 fatso, gluttons who are supposed to be on a diet ate at a fast food chain that has been around forever? Riveting content guys.
I see Ginn polished off that chicken sandwich. She really doesn't know what she is laughing about all the time does she?
I have seen a few people on here say they find Dim and Woo funny together and I am always puzzled...you find what about them funny????? They just sound like 2 idiots thinking they are funny but literally nothing is funny. Holy crap with The Office humor... excruciating

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
What look is she going for here? It's giving a vibe of Dana Carvey and Emma Stone's mutual special needs aunt who is agoraphobic and stepped out for the first time and also needs her fake paprika brows waxed after all this time sitting in the laundry room.
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.26.15 PM.png

Is it me or have the last three or four videos been extra shaky?
This "repelling" voog is for sure extra shaky.
---
Ginn makes sure to do a crotch shot and DickyNick mentally thanks her for the new pic to add to his Aura frame (#soniceyoudonthavetowrapit)
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.31.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
We don't drink. Quit lying Jenn. You literally show proof of drinking several times a week. It's ok that you drink. People drink. You are an adult. As long as you aren't drinking and driving, who the fuck cares.

For those of you who go to Disney Springs often, if you parked in the Orange Garage, how would you get to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar? For me, I'd walk straight over the bridge towards STK and The Edison and stay straight, right? Not hang a right, walk through all those stores, go over the bridge by Sprinkles and down past Gideons, like Tim did. That way seems so much longer. They can use the exercise and all, but it seems like the least effective way to show someone how to get there.

Kystar

Chatty Member
How sad. They probably have horrible insurance to have to wait that long. Nemours is practically in their backyard. They should not have to wait that long. I know from.experience what all those antibiotics can do to a child's microbiome. And for a family with stomach issues - no bueno. Pity they weren't on top of this years ago. They suck.
God forbid they stop spending on cruises & 100s of staycations , instead of getting some really good health insurance for your miracle child 😢

• Sad
  • Angry

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Woo seems to really hold back and work hard to tolerate when Jenn is there. He is different when it is just him and Tim. I think Jenn still resents being left out of the Jollibee fiasco.

Loved Woo’s non-reaction to Jenn enthusiastically telling him she got him a sticker!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I think Jenn might do edibles after the kids go to bed. Which is fine. I don’t think Tim does. I think he is just delirious from the lack of sleep. So anyway, Tim is there and would be the one to drive in the case of an emergency anyway. Plus Jenn isn’t even capable of taking care of her kids alone when she’s sober.
Tim absolutely does edibles. Sometimes he’s so high he can be blindfolded with dental floss. Don’t watch the bad eye, watch the good one. I’m an ex stoner I see these things lol

• Haha

Orangebird

Find you someone who looks at you the way Jenn looks at a cheeseburger.

my company gave us all Lululemon gear with our company logo for Christmas. We got joggers, tshirt, and sweatshirt. We got the Scuba full zip…my point is she didn’t need to get a cropped one. In what universe does she think she looks good in a cropped anything?

• Sick
  • Haha

HaroldTheWalrus

This was the best thumbnail choice. Really? 🥴

View attachment 2786136
The Trackers really are quite amazing, aren’t they? Just as we think they can’t possibly get any worse, they confound expectations and achieve exactly that. Remember, this got released just a few days after Jenn told everyone that she’s taking the thumbnails more seriously! It’s almost as if she intentionally sets herself up to fail and look stupid.

• Haha

CMDisney

VIP Member
Yeah, it must be a control thing. NO reason a 4+ year old kid shouldn't be walking on his own for little festival outings and grocery store runs.

The Trackers are so pathetic.

2020planner

VIP Member
Wonder if this 'doctor' that can't fix J$`s ears for months and months is the same 'doctor' that told she was infertile after 'trying all the medical stuff'?
You mean to say... no one?

That's always a possibility. Hard to believe anything that comes out of their mouths. At a minimum, I don't believe there is a months' and months' worth of a waiting list for a 15-20 mins. common pediatric outpatient procedure in the greater Orlando area.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Not only would the doctor's office have to work around their vacation plans, but their daily schedule. Anything before noon is most likely too early for Jen. And then that starts cutting into lunch time anyway, so that's out. I assume the afternoon might be ok. But then when would they go on their daily Publix and Target runs?
You want to do his ear tubes what day? Oh sorry, we were planning on reviewing Slim Chickens that day because our friend Amanduh told us that it was good. Wednesday? Sorry, that's the first day of Flower and Garden. 3/5? Oh the Nanny requested that day off already, who will care for him when we get home?

• Angry

Southpaw33

VIP Member
And let's be real, a baby's first birthday is mostly for the parents. The kid won't remember any of it. Most parents want the picture moments like the smash cake, the child 'opening' a gift, family members holding them, some fun games and moments. I would DETEST a giant "posh" picnic party for 60 people, most who don't even know my baby, and feel so full of stress and anxiety (🙄 Right, Jenn?). Who wants that on a day that should be fun and relaxing? One day in the future Jenn will say how she feels bad O's bday was so hectic and they didn't get to enjoy all his special moments because so much was "going on, you guyzzz..."

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Considering the obscene amount of moolah they spend on going cuntcierge suite you'd think they would explore the presidential suites at the WDW hotels, or the cascade cabins at Wilderness Lodge.
Been there. Done that.
9FB4FB02-A5CD-40FE-A29B-F0190C2BE025.jpeg

Ah, the good old days when George hosted them.
The very last time he hosted them.

(documented in the TTT wiki)
Wine Bar George
As usual, when #hosted, the Trackers order up.
On this visit Tim orders the tomahawk steak ($135)
They insist on dining outdoors cause there are too many people inside. Their multiple appetizers and drinks are served and enjoyed. Then they feel that it is too hot for Buddy, so they demand a table inside. A corner table is made available. Fresh linens and dinnerware await them. The servers transfer their entrees from table to table. They sit there briefly then decide there are too many people around them. They make the servers pack up all the food to go, including Tim’s untouched (cause they were full from all the appetizers) $135 tomahawk steak.
Meanwhile they doddle around Disney Springs before returning to their Copper Creek Cascade Cabin (sleeps 8). Tim does Buddy’s bedtime routine and puts him down for the night. They are hungry now, so they open up the steak and sides containers. Where upon Tim complains that the food is cold and would taste better hot!

• Angry
  • Wow