Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cavamom

VIP Member
J4D bought the wrong size at LLL. Shocking.
And Dim thinks he’s a 34.😂
Nanny at home on a Saturday is just pathetic. I wouldn’t even care so much if they had a sitter on a Saturday night and went out alone without a camera, like normal people do. But a nanny so you can go out on the weekend and film the same shit you could film on a Tuesday? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23

PoorKid

VIP Member
God forbid they stop spending on cruises & 100s of staycations , instead of getting some really good health insurance for your miracle child 😢
Can you imagine being a kid and feeling shitty and not being able to just stay in your own bed at home and have parents that take good care of you to help you feel better? I had plenty of ear infections as a kid and would never have wanted to be dragged across the country or to (yet another) hotel room or cruise ship.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I really hope he is on a list and they aren't just saying that to stop people from talking about it.
For someone who lost her mother young, she seems to have no aNxIeTy about her immediate family's health concerns. Dim's hernia and wisdom teeth (including blowing a blood clot) were just more things to fake laugh out and make fun of him about, she's just whatever about her sons' issues, it's... interesting.

I know it's not the same (though I care for them more than Ginn cares for humans), but when my soul kitty died and I adopted my 2 current cats after, I was so heartbroken over her death and kept thinking about what I could have done differently, that I immediately signed them up for kitty health insurance, and I was (and still am) so hypervigilant about any health issues they have that arise, I think as a trauma response (my soul kitty ended up with hepatic lipidosis and had to have a feeding tube after her initial hospitalization and I kept her going for 3 weeks before she ultimately passed). Ginn's just like "meh, whatever" which doesn't align with her "anxiety" persona. Bitch says that other cruise ships overwhelm her and she can't drive, but she's nonchalant about or just neglecting her childrens' health issues.

• Heart
  • Sad

court2022

Chatty Member
One of our arguments here a while back was a conversation about how much she weighed. Some people had said at the time that she was around 175 and people were very certain she was well over 200 lbs. There was a lot of "she's big, but not that big" kind of comments and it went back and forth for a bit. There is zero doubt in my mind that she is well over 200 lbs now. I dare say she's pushing 225/230 at this point. She is completely unrecognizable when comparing present day Jenn to that woman who was prancercizing at Universal.

Women change a lot when they have kids. She's a completely different person. Do you remember how cruel and nasty you were talking about overweight people in your past vlogs, Jenn? How's that going for you now? Karma is a bitch...and you'll be 300lbs soon enough.
That's karma for ya babayyy

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Can you imagine being a kid and feeling shitty and not being able to just stay in your own bed at home and have parents that take good care of you to help you feel better? I had plenty of ear infections as a kid and would never have wanted to be dragged across the country or to (yet another) hotel room or cruise ship.
I had a gnarly ear infection when I was 6 and it was so terrible I still remember it (#corememory), so I can't imagine having multiple AND having these two as parents with their neglect and their chaotic lifestyle. My youngest nephew got a gnarly ear infection after getting covid when he was around 2 and it actually did affect his hearing for a bit in one ear for weeks afterward. My sister is on top of these things unlike the Bojos and it was noticed quickly and luckily his hearing is back to normal. They've for sure contributed to his health issues being worse than they should have been.

• Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The more that I think about the whole lululemon part of that vid, the more I think it was completely staged. If Tim really wanted shorts from lululemon, would he really just tell Jenn, pick me up some shorts? Size medium. Especially since Tim loves shopping and fondling merch. There's no reason why he couldn't walk into there with her and then go to M+M (store!) They literally walked right by lululemon on their ass backwards way of walking to Jock Lindsey's.

That part of the video stuck out like a sore thumb, like they had to get a mention in there because we talked about it here so much. It is interesting to me that both times they went to lululemon, neither time was filmed. At all. Nothing. No haul. No--oh those Align tanks are the greatest thing I've ever seen. The scuba sweatshirt is like no other. Just "the leggings are amazing". Which leggings, Jenn? People who love lulu are very specific about which leggings are their favorite. I'm going to say, until we see her wearing lulu, nothing she bought fit and she's just a fake lulu fan now.

• Heart

DisNuts

Chatty Member
It’s unbelievable how quick she is to monitor and delete comments, but can’t take the time to fix a major mistake on a hosted video. She really doesn’t give a flying fuck about this business who is handing them content. I can’t wrap my brain around why they won’t edit it. It’s too late now because the damage has been done, it’s been out there several days, and it’s probably gotten the majority of views it will get. But why not on that first day, did she not pull the video ASAP and do something about it. If they took this seriously, Tim would not be stuffing his Fatburger and would instead be rushing his ass to SeaWorld to refilm the intro. I’d be shocked if we see any more hosted gigs from SeaWorld. To use a rival parks name, it’s just an unforgivable offense.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Paprika brows and "da baby" featured in the thumbnail -- home vlog posted. 🥴
---
I knew this "posh picnic" thing was coming up. The company posted and tagged Jenn on IG. Jenn's "best friend" had a bday and Jenn "paid for" this herself. 🤣
---
OMG. She just said there was only "6 or 7 of us" at J's 1st birthday and how lame it was. Umm, there were at least 10-12 people there. It is on video you idiot! Two Grandparents, T&J, Jim and Nicole, Mike, and at least 2 other couples.

Also Tim used the term "Jenn's best friend" as well about someone. Is this Potato's Mother? If not, she is going to freak out. 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Also add this to the list of Ginn's various dating stories:
Ginn: "when I was in college, I dated someone who worked for Homestar Runner".
Dim: "that's weird"
Ginn: "I KNOW. He was REALLY weird."
Dim: "seems like he would be"
Ginn: "he was SO weird. the stories I could tell you I can't even tell you because this is a family channel THAT'S how weird he was"

Dim:
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 8.11.04 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
I read some of this to my partner and she said “what would they do? Go knock on their door and yell “IM MAD YOU CONCEIVED””
Exactly. I'm so mad because you're pregnant!!! ARRRRGGHHHH!

It makes no fucking sense.

So are we to believe in 24 hours (or 48 hours, if we're being generous), some band of roving misfits of Tracker haters were unleashed to not only breach the security guards / guard gate in Lake Nona but also traveled to Lake Mary, Oviedo, etc. to go knock on Tim's parents and brother's door?

And say what?!?

Cuz that's the only "family" they had as of that writing that were in town and able to be found in public record (IF the haters knew their names and who to look for, which is a whole other matter).

And when people asked her if they called the cops, there was never a response. Same as when people asked if they called the cops or the water company re: the water stealing on Catalina in Sanford. Radio silent when people ask the obvious questions to follow up when reading / hearing about their drama.

I cannot believe ANYONE bought that shit.

And when I saw those tweets, that was it for me on regularly watching them as a "fan."
(there were red flags prior to that with DH and I putting pieces together about lies, etc. like the water stealing timeline, Jenn's first-not-so-first cruise, etc.) After those tweets and the pregnancy announcement, I was like - you gotta be kidding me with people showing up at their door - and searched and found Reddit, Guru, etc. (and then Tattle years after that)

Last edited:

hcslacs

VIP Member
You all can be twinsies with Amanduh.

IMG_1933.jpeg

It is very surprising that Jen wasn’t there. Maybe she just wasn’t around when that Stan took a photo with Dim and Woo.

• Haha
  • Sick

WDWUO83

VIP Member
View attachment 2787243

"It's a pretty big bite, but we'll try it."

Yes Dim. If by "try it" you mean unhinging your jaw to such a ridiculous extent that you appear to be sucking off a large wedge of theme park pizza lengthwise: mission accomplished. His face is so contorted that the screenshot actually looks photoshopped.

View attachment 2787244

Have you ever seen a grown man hold a plastic fork like a developmentally-challenged toddler might hold a toy beach shovel? Whilst scooping up 1/3rd of the top of a cupcake he had just dropped on a filthy table? Balancing said chunk of cupcake on said plastic fork with a bizarre simian-like four-fingered grip? Bringing the chunk of dirty cupcake frosting towards his gaping maw in a sideways motion whilst simultaneously jutting out his neck like a snapping turtle grabbing a treat from a cautious zookeeper?

All whilst having a stray piece of the filthy frosting dangling from beneath the odiously manicured fingernail of his middle finger?

Well, now you have.
Ok just commented in the KP forum…how do NONE of these vloggers know how to eat like actual humans? Of all the weird commonalities they hold, the inability to properly use a utensil is the strangest to me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #165 35k on luxury cruises..of course, 5k on essential surgery.."like no that's a lot of money"

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I don't understand literally inviting everyone and their mom, and "the neighborhood kids" to DA BABY'S BIRTHDAY. It's hard enough for parents to coordinate going to the birthday parties of their kid's friends who they actually know, you just expect the whole neighborhood to show up for shits and giggles cause they have nothing else going on? She's SO desperate to flex and pretend she is an actual mother (but is using an overpriced only-for-the-instagram-pics "posh picnic" company to do a ONE-YEAR-OLD'S birthday party). Will Rosie and all the previous nannies be invited as well? To you know, actually watch the kids while you brag about yourself?

Ginn, you're just so out-of-touch with the world. Reign it in and take it down a notch. It doesn't matter that there was uneaten dragonfruit on a wooden board at your kid's birthday party, it matters that you still won't remember any of it and Da Baby will know he actually wasn't special enough to just have legit family and family friends at the party that he had to share for no reason with his fucking manchild father and his stupid bratty older brother.

• Heart
  • Sad

merann109

This is everyone’s reminder that Tim went to a GKTW event (where sick kids were in attendance) while COVID positive.
the beloved day that i got blocked across social media by the trackers, aww. i messaged tim directly calling him out, and was blocked by both within minutes. good times, good times.

• Heart
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh holy hell, she is not cutting her kid's hair on the kitchen floor and just discarding the cut hairs directly onto the floor. No towel, no napkin to catch the hair, no towel around the kid's neck, she's just putting it on the floor. The fucking kitchen floor. Which we know doesn't ever get cleaned. The same floor where they sit and crawl and play. These people are absolutely crazy.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 2.22.31 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Not sure if this one has ever been suggest but

TTT 165: We Don't Drink

It seems very appropriate

TLDR: Same shit with bonus of Dick having a meltdown and Jenn having BIG energy

Longer Recap: Eat, eat,eat, and shit out a home voog. That was pretty much the name of the gang during the last thread. Trackers big V Day celebration consists of being late to lunch reservations to Summer House and fighting over cookies. Dick meanwhile realizes that not everyone likes him and his rodent teeth and cries to Dim-he does not care. J4D also took Amanduh to the spa since Rosie became a saboteur and she got a sound bath and heard she has big energy (we know they meant stomach).

• Heart
  • Haha