Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erry

VIP Member
I’m sure Jenn was only there so that Tim could have his very own “the best part of the day was knowing my wife and kids were there to cheer me on” story to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I wonder if part of the chronic ear infection has been NOT taking the entire course of antibiotics. Tim and Jen are the type of parents that would be like “oh he seems better, we don’t want him taking meds if he doesn’t need them!” So they stop a 10 day course of antibiotics after 5 days. Then the kid ends up with an antibiotic resistant strain of infection. There’s a very serious reason why people are told to finish The entire prescribed course of antibiotics, even if they feel better.
I can see that. I can also see them not being truthful with a doctor when the doctor asks if he's taken the complete series of antibiotics. I'm sure all the swimming/splash pads and whatnot also contributes to not healing. He probably should be wearing ear plugs when around water, because it's probably compounding the issue.

The folks here have been saying for years...like 4 of his 4 1/2 years that something is going on with his ears. He's been rubbing/pulling/messing with his ears forever.

It's all really sad. That poor child. Both of those kids are just doomed with their irresponsible parenting.

• Sad

Forest

VIP Member
I just listened to 20 min of the podcast. How can anyone listen to this seriously. It’s total nonsense. Dollywood eclipse Charlottesville I was in a band. Tim’s brain is just full of random tumbleweeds rolling around. Nick is a little more focused and seems to be trying but can’t get anywhere with Tracker just babbling. Tim doesn’t listen or respond to Nick at all.

• Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Funnily enough, my mother is in the process of purchasing one of these this morning.

Tim wouldn't go for it because Hyundai isn't the flex that he seems to think Tesla or Rivian is. And I think we all know he isn't a big enough Disney fan to care about this in the slightest.
I agree. They really aren't Disney fans at all. They didn't even buy the Disney version of the TV. You would think having Disney art on their wall would have been a big thing for them. They just got the regular model.

They are food fans and overpriced hotel fans. Basically, they are brand whores. It's just convenient that they live so close to Disney and there is a market for Disney videos on YouTube. They are fake fans.

• Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Imagine ditching your baby at home so you can gorge yourself on food on yet another lunch date.
I understand this is their “job” but this so called job allows them the ability to have their baby with them and still film yet they refuse to bring him along unless the nanny calls out.
This really sucks too, because Oliver is such a good baby. None of my kids would sit in a stroller so long, so quietly at that age.

• Sad
I have so much to get caught up to. Ugh, this past week has been annoying on a lot of different levels for me personally. At least my mom's surgery went well. Going to try to to immerse myself in Tracker world. From what I read here I am calling total bull shit on the tubes. That is such a common procedure and they are totally contradicting themselves with the scheduling.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn seems to be telling Da Baby to thank the humans in the fake furry rabbit costumes. Bitch he can barely talk and he's disturbed by them. She's extra high-pitch voiced. She sounds like she's had a frontal lobotomy even more so than usual.

Ginn, later talking to Dim: "I forgot to ask you how you felt."
I mean, of course you did, you're a self-absorbed narcissist, that sort of thing doesn't come naturally to you.

I cracked up at this shot. He just like pushed ahead of his special needs aunt because they wouldn't both fit on the sidewalk and she looks so forgotten and homely compared to the woman behind her.
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.58.24 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

rageblackouts

Couldn’t even get through the first ten minutes of this voog. I desperately wish someone could make them see how rude and disgusting it is when they eat like this AND talk with their mouths full on top of it. So so gross. 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
I actually think it's the neighbor mom-friend. Amanduh doesn't seem to be the lululemon type to me. She's also a bigger girl.

In my mind, the let's get our nails done neighbor is more hoity toity where Amaduh is just trash who is easily impressed by Jenn. I think neighbor mom is the vegetarian who had lunch at the Lake Nona Wave with Jenn and got their nails done. I actually think she's the one who did the sound thing with Jenn too.
---

I was thinking the same, but she wasn't pregnant in Sanford, so it may be a Mandela Effect where we're confusing the neighbor water fight with the protesting pregnancy haters locations. Too much drama with this idiots, I guess it's hard to keep track.
Amanduh seems more Lularoe than Lululemon to me.

• Haha

erry

VIP Member
While at fat burger, Jenn gets the “skinny fries”… ok Jennifer. If you say so. it still hurts my throat to watch her eat. I’ve said it before, but she doesn’t chew her food enough. It’s so annoying. She takes like 3 chews, and then forcefully swallows.

It pissed me off when Adam said he’s not eating desserts, and Tim tried to get Adam to try just a little piece of the cookie. What if someone pushed Tim into taking a little “sip” of whiskey.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

quietcandy

VIP Member
Was that ever proved to be true or was it for dramatic effect? We all know how economical they both are with the truth.
Can't really prove it true or untrue, but chances are extremely likely it was for dramatic effect. They live in a double gated community. No random person is going to go to their house or the houses of their families to complain someone on the internet is pregnant. No one cares that much. I would bet good money this is just Jenn making a bigger deal out of some people picking on her online.

2020planner

VIP Member
OK - I just went to the live and found the part where she talks about it. @8:55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenn: "Umm... we haven't had it yet. We are on the waiting list. And, I gotta be honest with you. When they told us the date that he was going to have it done, it's months and months away.

Tim: Yeah

Jenn: So I was like, what the heck?

[laughs]

Tim: Yeah, especially because the ENT was like - 'It might be sooner than you think.' And I was like, oh cool.

Jenn: Well, cuz it's such a short surgery. It takes 10 minutes. He's like - 'They can usually squeeze 'em in. It'll happen sooner.' And I was like, oh, that makes me feel so much better bc we're constantly dealing with the ear infections. He's literally on an antibiotic right now for an ear infection.

Tim: Right.

Jenn: And so, I was hoping that it would happen sooner. But yeah, um...so yeah, we just kind of waiting. We're waiting for the day. But as soon as it's done, I think he's gonna feel so much better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if you were told a date "months and months away" and now you're on a "waiting list" waiting for "the day" and your kid is constantly uncomfortable, would you not seek out another location, physician, practice, option, opinion, etc. to get a sooner date?!?

I mean, how does it go from "sooner than you think" and "squeeze them in" ...to "months and months away" and an indeterminate date?

Something is missing from the story.

ETA: Often when someone prefaces something with "to be honest with you," the next thing out of their mouth is going to be a lie (or fabrication of sorts). Cuz they're trying too hard to make something sound believable. Obvs not always the case, but consider the speaker here.

Her eyes dart around a lot when she's talking about this too. Tim just pretty much stares forward at the screen.

Last edited:

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Buddy's been on more antibiotics at this point in his life than I think I've ever been on in my life.

• Sad

Loueylouay

VIP Member
It is quite amazing how bacon, sausage, cheese, 30 desserts, lemonade are ok but soda uh oh bad. Incredible that these two middle aged moron men both think that.

• Wow

hcslacs

VIP Member
Look it's creepy Candace.
View attachment 2776837

She can remember this detail about RHOBH (still doesn't make it "iconic", you desperate delusional wannabe real housewife) but can't remember shit about anything else.
View attachment 2776838
She is so desperate to live the Real Housewife life.

I once saw Whoopi Goldberg at the Cinnabon at the Beverly Center. Does that make Cinnabon iconic too?

And I am pretty sure the only reason Kyle had the Fatburger truck at her party to feed all those ‘celebrities’ was because her niece is married to one of the execs—someone who just happens to be under FBI investigation.

• Haha
  • Wow