The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing against cutting your own child’s hair. I did my own kiddos. But I did research on how to do it properly and didn’t make them look like little circumcised penises.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This right here is why J$ hasn't had his ear tubes done. They have a lot going on and are jam-packed and they have another trip coming up, soon it seems. They are too bleeping busy to get their kid out of pain and off antibiotics. Assholes.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 2.13.12 PM.png

I haven't reached that part yet, but I'm going to again take a guess and say she's cutting her own kid's hair because he's been asked not to return to the hair salon? Jenn, maybe get your kid evaluated. I know you are so bleeping busy feeding your faces but the kid needs some sort of therapy to help him manage his sensory issues.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
They plan to have SIXTY bleeping people at the party for "everyone." Why are they so stupid?! O needs a small, cute little 1st birthday where he is the center of attention. This is ridiculous.

Taking bets now for how many people bang their heads or body parts on their marble counters outside. Can you imagine them having 60 people at that house using their bathrooms? 🤢
Yeah, why? This isn't a competition. This isn't RHOBH or the Kartrashians. You don't Posh Picnics or whatever the duck it's called to design it (no offense to the company, but c'mon). You don't need 60 bleeping people at a 1st birthday party or feel "bad" that Oliver doesn't have any "baby friends" to invite so you're going to invite your older kid's classmates and their siblings??!?!??!?!?!?!? Say what!??!?!?

And then also say offhandedly (paraphrasing) - well, it's kinda your birthday party too, Tim.

So it's an over-the-top birthday for a 1-year-old AND a combined birthday for Tim AND a "make-up" 1st birthday for the fact that J. didn't have a "real" first b-day party... I mean... WHAT the actual duck is their / HER problem?

What's the matter with - like you said - a cute little 1st bday party for Oliver with his grandparents, his aunts and uncles (anyone who wants to show up at this point), cousins, and (gasp!) some type of representation sent from Jenn's family.

Have a smash cake, have a real cake, have a few gifts for him, have nice conversation, take some cute pics, etc. Boom. Done.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
This right here is why J$ hasn't had his ear tubes done. They have a lot going on and are jam-packed and they have another trip coming up, soon it seems. They are too bleeping busy to get their kid out of pain and off antibiotics. Assholes.

View attachment 2791863

I haven't reached that part yet, but I'm going to again take a guess and say she's cutting her own kid's hair because he's been asked not to return to the hair salon? Jenn, maybe get your kid evaluated. I know you are so bleeping busy feeding your faces but the kid needs some sort of therapy to help him manage his sensory issues.
Not to defend them, but how were they supposed to know Tim’s birthday was 1st March and da baby’s birthday was 6th March when they were booking all this year’s trips? And don’t forget it’s a leap year. That must have scrambled their tiny little brains. Sorry, but ear surgery wasn’t on their schedule.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Not to defend them, but how were they supposed to know Tim’s birthday was 1st March and da baby’s birthday was 6th March when they were booking all this year’s trips? And don’t forget it’s a leap year. That must have scrambled their tiny little brains.
Ha these are my exact dates of my WDW trip. Hi from beach club to my tattle fam!

Reactions: 13
Oh holy hell, she is not cutting her kid's hair on the kitchen floor and just discarding the cut hairs directly onto the floor. No towel, no napkin to catch the hair, no towel around the kid's neck, she's just putting it on the floor. The bleeping kitchen floor. Which we know doesn't ever get cleaned. The same floor where they sit and crawl and play. These people are absolutely crazy.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 2.22.31 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh holy hell, she is not cutting her kid's hair on the kitchen floor and just discarding the cut hairs directly onto the floor. No towel, no napkin to catch the hair, no towel around the kid's neck, she's just putting it on the floor. The bleeping kitchen floor. Which we know doesn't ever get cleaned. The same floor where they sit and crawl and play. These people are absolutely crazy.

View attachment 2791878
OMG those scissors...that angle... so close to his eyes... THIS TERRIFIES ME! :eek:

If AmanDUH is now Ginn’s “best friend” then Ginn is admitting she really has no friends because some desperate stalker stan should not become your “best friend” after like a few weeks of hanging out who communicates with you through YouTube chats and comments.

Ginn just says things like how she imagines normal people in normal lives say or do but it’s all just a facade and pretend to her. A pretend mom pretending to have friends and things to do and hobbies, like “reading” her stupid books in the car on the way to Target. She really is like a strange alien.
Yeah, apparently she brought one of her books to some vegan cafe she wanted to try and left the book there. She said she called and they had put it in their book library. I don't buy for a second she was reading that book while stuffing her face with food. She just brought it in to be seen with a book and be a "vegan who reads a book in a vegan cafe." All of her new interests are based on this BFF now.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Yeah, apparently she brought one of her books to some vegan cafe she wanted to try and left the book there. She said she called and they had put it in their book library. I don't buy for a second she was reading that book while stuffing her face with food. She just brought it in to be seen with a book and be a "vegan who reads a book in a vegan cafe." All of her new interests are based on this BFF now.
What vegan cafe? I missed that when I was scanning the "vid."

Did she say?

And where was her chauffeur in all of this?

Reactions: 6
Ginn: "We just got back from taking Dim to Over the Edge"

witch, YOU didn't TAKE him, you tagged along because you didn't want to be with the kids alone. What a delusional world she lives in and the stans just eat it all up.

This Christina chick (who is either a neighbor or some mom from Buddy's school - hopefully not the one she insulted about getting the parent/teacher conference time "wrong") didn't want any other of her friends at this stupid picnic huh? Ginn who paid for it (with Dim's credit card) was too cheap to invite the rest of Christina's girlfriends to also sit around in bird-poo and dog-pee grass to eat overpriced charcuterie?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Did she say?

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 2.30.52 PM.png

So it sounded to me like Tim dropped her off at the hair salon and couldn't get back right away because she showed her food, her laptop, her book...she was set up to hang in there for a while. It looks pretty staged to me though.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 2.31.46 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I love how Dim has to follow up with their son's name when she says Da Baby.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 11.31.44 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 11.31.53 AM.png

I love how in the same (gaspy) breath, she says she wants to do something "special" for Da Baby's birthday (whose name Dim reminded her of), and then also says it's for Dim AND Buddy. witch, you really are something.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 11.32.35 AM.png

View attachment 2791892

So it sounded to me like Tim dropped her off at the hair salon and couldn't get back right away because she showed her food, her laptop, her book...she was set up to hang in there for a while. It looks pretty staged to me though.

View attachment 2791897
LOL, she's probably like "this is what people with actual jobs do when they WFH, right?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Did she say?

It was in the later part, I think when she and Tim are on the couch together. I don't think she named it. I think her friend is driving her places. I am guessing her new best friend is a stay at home mom, vegan, book reader, sound bather, DIY home renovating, Lululemon-wearing idiot. 😅 What other recent new obsessions does Jenn have?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I may have missed it, but @Southpaw33 or @xmasbdaygirl - did she mention Jim and Nicole at any time when yapping about J.'s "sad little" COVID 1st birthday? I don't think so. What a slap in the face to them. She doesn't even have the balls to give them a shoutout for planning / putting on that cute birthday that he had. I thought it was so nice, given the circumstances.

She is such a crappy person.
---
View attachment 2791892

View attachment 2791897
Thanks, what a bleeping poser. So why does she need her book if she's also going to work on eDiTinG? Pick one or the other.

New Moon's on Edgewater. I thought she went to a hair salon on Mills. I wonder if that one also was booked for the next 20 years like Tim's barber. I can't keep track now. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I may have missed it, but @Southpaw33 or @xmasbdaygirl - did she mention Jim and Nicole at any time when yapping about J.'s "sad little" COVID 1st birthday? I don't think so. What a slap in the face to them. She doesn't even have the balls to give them a shoutout for planning / putting on that cute birthday that he had. I thought it was so nice, given the circumstances.

Nope. If you didn't watch the video or follow them back then, you would have thought OG Buddy's first birthday was terrible with 6 or 7 people there. She actually said 6 or 7 and thought really hard about it. Like--who does that? That party was so well thought out, with the little blankets for each family and the games and prizes with Jim hosting the games. It was such a good party and Jenn basically tells the world here that it sucked.

I'm sure in that video, Jenn says what an amazing party it was. FRE needs to take that sound and combine it with todays vid where she says how sucky it is. She's infuriating.

Wait--so maybe, just maybe if they are no longer friends with the people, they didn't exist at the party. Now that tracks. Jim and Nicole, the Disney Double Dose were all there. So take those 4 out of the equation...maybe 6 or 7 other people? I have to go back and watch this party again tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Remember when they said they were going to try to not have Da Baby rely on a pacifier so his teeth wouldn't become fucked up? Now Dim's saying he needs to search for more pacifiers on eBay? Okay.

Sending tots and pears to AmanDUH, I hope Potato is available for hugs. Maybe the employee too.

Dim sounds so unnatural "Ginn's BEST FRIEND got us this". Who talks like that when they're 40+ years old?

Buddy must take after his mom with the nose picking. Maybe your nose ring is trying to reject itself from your nasty body, Ginn.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 11.38.54 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 11.39.13 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Nope, never. It is her way of insulting them. She must hate Nicole now. Something happened there.

J's first birthday was honestly no different than the parties we threw for our kids for bday #1. IMO, it should be family and just a few close friends, smaller so the baby doesn't get overwhelmed, and the whole thing is really a chance for everyone to be with the baby and spend time with them. My first (with sensory issues, which we were just realizing at the time) got so overwhelmed at the party we had and we only had 12 or so family and close friends there. It can be a lot for a 1 year old.

Nicole did a wonderful job on J's party. The theming was adorable and for a COVID party it really wasn't lacking. We did trivia about our kids at their first birthdays, too, plus a few little games. What Nicole did was perfect. Jenn is a witch. It would have taken her 3 weeks to plan Publix sub pickup, a plastic tablecloth from Amazon, and some cheap balloons, if she had done it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't understand literally inviting everyone and their mom, and "the neighborhood kids" to DA BABY'S BIRTHDAY. It's hard enough for parents to coordinate going to the birthday parties of their kid's friends who they actually know, you just expect the whole neighborhood to show up for shits and giggles cause they have nothing else going on? She's SO desperate to flex and pretend she is an actual mother (but is using an overpriced only-for-the-instagram-pics "posh picnic" company to do a ONE-YEAR-OLD'S birthday party). Will Rosie and all the previous nannies be invited as well? To you know, actually watch the kids while you brag about yourself?

Ginn, you're just so out-of-touch with the world. Reign it in and take it down a notch. It doesn't matter that there was uneaten dragonfruit on a wooden board at your kid's birthday party, it matters that you still won't remember any of it and Da Baby will know he actually wasn't special enough to just have legit family and family friends at the party that he had to share for no reason with his bleeping manchild father and his stupid bratty older brother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Nope. If you didn't watch the video or follow them back then, you would have thought OG Buddy's first birthday was terrible with 6 or 7 people there. She actually said 6 or 7 and thought really hard about it. Like--who does that? That party was so well thought out, with the little blankets for each family and the games and prizes with Jim hosting the games. It was such a good party and Jenn basically tells the world here that it sucked.

I'm sure in that video, Jenn says what an amazing party it was. FRE needs to take that sound and combine it with todays vid where she says how sucky it is. She's infuriating.

Wait--so maybe, just maybe if they are no longer friends with the people, they didn't exist at the party. Now that tracks. Jim and Nicole, the Disney Double Dose were all there. So take those 4 out of the equation...maybe 6 or 7 other people? I have to go back and watch this party again tonight.
Mike, Double Dose, some other woman, grandparents, Tim and Jenn, Jim and Nicole. I think maybe someone else or a couple was also there and wasn't shown in the trivia segment. There is an empty blanket.

Reactions: 8
Nicole did a wonderful job on J's party. The theming was adorable and for a COVID party it really wasn't lacking. We did trivia about our kids at their first birthdays, too, plus a few little games. What Nicole did was perfect. Jenn is a witch. It would have taken her 3 weeks to plan Publix sub pickup, a plastic tablecloth from Amazon, and some cheap balloons, if she had done it.
It really was sweet. I just went back to watch some of it. Nicole and Jim were dressed cute in coordinating blue colors. There were 4 other guests sitting in the grass on coordinating blankets. Then Tim's parents were sitting on lawn chairs. There were fun games. Tim's dad joked about buying beer with the prize he won (Publix gift card) in the fishing game. J. was dressed cute and seemed happy, enjoying the attention. They had a cute cake.

Poor Oliver is going to get forgotten and / or overwhelmed with 60+ people. :mad:
---
Mike, Double Dose, some other woman, grandparents, Tim and Jenn, Jim and Nicole. I think maybe someone else or a couple was also there and wasn't shown in the trivia segment. There is an empty blanket.
Jinx.
---
She's SO desperate to flex and pretend she is an actual mother (but is using an overpriced only-for-the-instagram-pics "posh picnic" company to do a ONE-YEAR-OLD'S birthday party). Will Rosie and all the previous nannies be invited as well? To you know, actually watch the kids while you brag about yourself?
THIS! A thousand times THIS.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.