The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about YT, except how to watch it.

Aren’t the video title’s first words supposed to draw the viewer in and tell them a little context/location of what this video content is about?
(please ignore dates/views, as my point is about the video title)

1ACD9AC6-12B1-431C-B7A9-622C96F822A1.jpeg
2D9DB6F0-708F-4D9F-84B4-E5A9401BE635.jpeg
44A54DB8-7375-4BE5-9C43-0C5BEE700C82.jpeg

3AED6492-BA55-4A55-A238-DD3EBF4C2145.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Paprika brows and "da baby" featured in the thumbnail -- home vlog posted. 🥴
---
I knew this "posh picnic" thing was coming up. The company posted and tagged Jenn on IG. Jenn's "best friend" had a bday and Jenn "paid for" this herself. 🤣
---
OMG. She just said there was only "6 or 7 of us" at J's 1st birthday and how lame it was. Umm, there were at least 10-12 people there. It is on video you idiot! Two Grandparents, T&J, Jim and Nicole, Mike, and at least 2 other couples.

Also Tim used the term "Jenn's best friend" as well about someone. Is this Potato's Mother? If not, she is going to freak out. 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So Jenn will be very sad when she can’t go into the pool with the baby at swim lessons when he is older.

Uh, how about going in the pool that they own with the baby. You know the one that is six inches from the back door.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Also Tim used the term "Jenn's best friend" as well about someone. Is this Potato's Mother? If not, she is going to freak out. 😂
Potato's Mother must be "Jenn's best friend" 🤢 because she posted this a couple days prior to the picnic surprise.
IMG_2538.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Potato's Mother must be "Jenn's best friend" 🤢 because she posted this a couple days prior to the picnic surprise.View attachment 2791740
She ran out of friends and had to go with a stan this time? Tough times in the Tracker Household.

This whole friendship is going to be a mess. The "look at ME" chat comments from Jenn's "best friend." 😂😂😂

(Edit- OK, apparently AlrightGirl isn't Jenn's BFF. Ouch. 😆)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
If AmanDUH is now Ginn’s “best friend” then Ginn is admitting she really has no friends because some desperate stalker stan should not become your “best friend” after like a few weeks of hanging out who communicates with you through YouTube chats and comments.

Ginn just says things like how she imagines normal people in normal lives say or do but it’s all just a facade and pretend to her. A pretend mom pretending to have friends and things to do and hobbies, like “reading” her stupid books in the car on the way to Target. She really is like a strange alien.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She ran out of friends and had to go with a stan this time. Tough times in the Tracker Household.

This whole friendship is going to be a mess. The "look at ME" chat comments from Jenn's "best friend." 😂😂😂

Oh and she also gave them the s'mores maker. 🤦‍♀️
Her former "bestie" Kayleigh started out as a stan also...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It's probably time to add Potato's mom to the wiki. Even I'm impressed this once long distant stan managed to become "Jenn's best friend" over the last 6 months. What could they possibly even have in common? I'm guessing the best friend just constantly tells 4Dinners how beautiful and not useless she is.

edit because I just saw the Christina detail. Whoa! Poor potato's mom... that picnic post was just 3 days after her 30th.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They plan to have SIXTY bleeping people at the party for "everyone." Why are they so stupid?! O needs a small, cute little 1st birthday where he is the center of attention. This is ridiculous.

Taking bets now for how many people bang their heads or body parts on their marble counters outside. Can you imagine them having 60 people at that house using their bathrooms? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How many "Baby is almost walking" vids will there be? This is like J$ First Car Wash 3 or 4 times over.

Besties name is Christina....
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume Christina is the nail buddy/vegetarian/sound bath neighbor, who moved in around Halloween I think it was. Besties in 4 months...That Tracks.
---
They plan to have SIXTY bleeping people at the party for "everyone." Why are they so stupid?! O needs a small, cute little 1st birthday where he is the center of attention. This is ridiculous.
They supposedly had 50 at OG Buddy's 4th birthday (they didn't) so Da Baby's party has to be bigger and better than that! They don't know 60 people in real life.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I love how she goes -

"I'm using them to plan the baby's birthday.

And Tim goes, "Yeah, Oliver's birthday."

Then she goes, "I wanted to do something really fun and special for Oliver."

She actually has to be coached to remember to say her son's name. :rolleyes:

I also love how she keeps saying I.. I ...I ...I... I paid for.. I am using them, I am planning, I wanted to do...

So Tim isn't a part of any of this?

She's such a bleeping narcissist. 🖕

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OUCH! I hope Potato is comforting his mom because oof.

She goes to the parlor and spends $$$$ on her usual Ronald McDonald cut and color yet chops poor J$’s hair herself. That tracks!

She says she’s going to take him to a hairdresser but couldn’t handle the hair in his face. Later she pans to him and from her tone she thinks she did a fabulous job so I doubt he’ll see a professional. The child looks like she put a bowl on his head and cut around it 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jenn's uneven dark brows are so bleeping hilarious in the last part of this vlog, when she is at home with O.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I love how Corkcicle ripped them off. Tim, you aren't special to receive that mystery pack offer. It's nonstop on my social media. And the irony that you got the Buzz cocktail tumbler is not lost on me. But, you paid $19 for a $29 regularly priced cup, but many of the designs are on sale for $15, including the Star Wars designs AND if you bought that same cup at Disney Springs with your AP discount, it would have been cheaper. Way to go Corkcicle---you made the saboteur list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OUCH! I hope Potato is comforting his mom because oof.

She goes to the parlor and spends $$$$ on her usual Ronald McDonald cut and color yet chops poor J$’s hair herself. That tracks!

She says she’s going to take him to a hairdresser but couldn’t handle the hair in his face. Later she pans to him and from her tone she thinks she did a fabulous job so I doubt he’ll see a professional. The child looks like she put a bowl on his head and cut around it 😡
Yep. This goes back to my ongoing discussion about J.'s ear tubes. (I know, broken record).

But I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE you that if SHE were the one having the ear issue and SHE were the one with no surgery available for "months and months" and / or a "wait list" and / or whatever damn lie they want to put out there, SHE would having Tim drive her ass all over Florida until she found someone who could do the surgery for her PRONTO and pay WHATEVER the cost out of pocket.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.