The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are DVC members allowed to bring a guest to the after hours moonlight events?! Watching Woo and he’s with Dim 🤷‍♀️
---
Oh shite, Jinn is there too?! How?!
---
My 15 year old son woke me up at 2am Tuesday morning with a terrible ear ache. He is 6’2 and built like a linebacker but seeing my baby in that much pain (he was sobbing and literally shaking) hurt my heart so bad. We were at the doctor when they opened and his ear drum burst as she was looking. The yellow crap that poured out had me gagging. But at least he felt better. Now on strong antibiotics.
Point of the story….J$ has to have been in a lot of pain during the past few months and his jackass parents couldn’t have cared less 😡
I hope he’s feeling better. Hugs to you. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I sold my DVC but if the policy is still the same, you can book up to 5 guests (or more depending on the number of people booked on the resort stay for that night).

Reactions: 7
Are DVC members allowed to bring a guest to the after hours moonlight events?! Watching Woo and he’s with Dim 🤷‍♀️
---
Oh shite, Jinn is there too?! How?!
---
My 15 year old son woke me up at 2am Tuesday morning with a terrible ear ache. He is 6’2 and built like a linebacker but seeing my baby in that much pain (he was sobbing and literally shaking) hurt my heart so bad. We were at the doctor when they opened and his ear drum burst as she was looking. The yellow crap that poured out had me gagging. But at least he felt better. Now on strong antibiotics.
Point of the story….J$ has to have been in a lot of pain during the past few months and his jackass parents couldn’t have cared less 😡
Shorty-shorts Magic-Mike was also with them

IMG_8704.jpeg

IMG_8705.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ya know Gin, if you were really concierge, you'd have concierge care for your kids. But we know you're just full of tit. About ALL of it, don't we.
View attachment 2787243

"It's a pretty big bite, but we'll try it."

Yes Dim. If by "try it" you mean unhinging your jaw to such a ridiculous extent that you appear to be sucking off a large wedge of theme park pizza lengthwise: mission accomplished. His face is so contorted that the screenshot actually looks photoshopped.

View attachment 2787244

Have you ever seen a grown man hold a plastic fork like a developmentally-challenged toddler might hold a toy beach shovel? Whilst scooping up 1/3rd of the top of a cupcake he had just dropped on a filthy table? Balancing said chunk of cupcake on said plastic fork with a bizarre simian-like four-fingered grip? Bringing the chunk of dirty cupcake frosting towards his gaping maw in a sideways motion whilst simultaneously jutting out his neck like a snapping turtle grabbing a treat from a cautious zookeeper?

All whilst having a stray piece of the filthy frosting dangling from beneath the odiously manicured fingernail of his middle finger?

Well, now you have.
Look! It's the one advantage of not having a pesky chin! ✨WoOoOow✨:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I 100% agree with you.The stability and routine would do the boys so much good, it’s what kids prefer, especially those on the spectrum if that’s what is happening here. What concerns me is when the au pair moves on, as they usually do. It world be sad for the boys to have to say goodbye to a positive influence in their lives. Because they haven’t had that in their lives so far.
My worry is that she will not allow any true bonding. She was apoplectic that Budley was bonded to NannyLin the way he was- he went to her instinctually, he rested against her, he looked to her, he spoke to her. Gin was enraged by that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I just weighed myself for the first time since just after Christmas. I’ve lost 40 pounds so far this year. It really wasn’t all that hard! Jinn would be so much better off just by cutting the carbs. And they even make her stupid burnt box dinners in low carb. If I can do it with 2 autoimmune diseases, scoliosis, arthritis, a bum knee whilst also in the throws of menopause, you can too Jinn!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All the vloggers annoy me with their festival reviews except for Magical Hijinx. She is friendly but not over the top, her food descriptions are a little more descriptive, she gets right down to business and just comes across more professional.

Reactions: 5
TIm, you must have not had a dad (or uncle or grandpa or even your mom) who did "dad" jokes or puns. "Orange you glad I met you." I am sure even your stupid stans were even :rolleyes: at how you mansplained that one.

Tim overanalyzes the vegan chicken biscuit How it did not look like the photo. Dude, have you not been to a fast food place that most of the food never looks like the photo as they are in a rush and it is no surprise that the "chicken" would be a little burnt. But then he loves its. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
TIm, you must have not had a dad (or uncle or grandpa or even your mom) who did "dad" jokes or puns. "Orange you glad I met you." I am sure even your stupid stans were even :rolleyes: at how you mansplained that one.

Tim overanalyzes the vegan chicken biscuit How it did not look like the photo. Dude, have you not been to a fast food place that most of the food never looks like the photo as they are in a rush and it is no surprise that the "chicken" would be a little burnt. But then he loves its. :rolleyes:
Did he really complain about burnt food? We’ve seen the dinners his wife makes…and the charred cookware.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They bought another 1K subscribers!

Their views (and content) don’t support an organic subscriber growth.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.