The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this doctor talk reminds me that while lots of people are moving to FL, doctors are too. While not a pediatrician, she can help Tim with his lady hips or banana knee after he injures them with his upcoming (lack of) training and races. After all, she's helped vloggers get out of using scooters in the park and onto their feet again, even if they are mostly cruising now. IYKYK ;)

View attachment 2787881
She can't be that good of a doctor as Fatty Kay is left to roam around Orlando in a mobility scooter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I do wonder how long it will be until Jen starts using a scooter in the parks. Or maybe even around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Din was rather impressive challenging himself to ride all attractions in Magic Kingdom with 365 days. 🤣 Can The waddler clean (and I mean real clean, not just pick up clutter) Ft pampers in one day by herself? Or even a weekend since she does have 2 kids. I bet she couldn’t do it without whining to dim and then him taking over.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can't be that good of a doctor as Fatty Kay is left to roam around Orlando in a mobility scooter.
You don't know what kind of "conditions" he has. Poor guy has a "hidden disability" and needs that DAS and scooty-puff Junior. How dare anyone mock him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm cleaning and I had knee surgery 3 1/2 weeks ago! Not a lot, but I am still doing stuff. Yesterday I vacuumed and mopped the floors. I took a lot more breaks than I would have done otherwise, but it was nice to do something useful rather than laze around like a slug with a busted leg which is kinda what I've been feeling like...

Jenn cleaning the house is so foreign to her, I am amazed they don't have a housekeeper, or do they and they're just such slobs it looks in a state all the time?

Reactions: 10
I do wonder how long it will be until Jen starts using a scooter in the parks. Or maybe even around the house.
I might be remembering incorrectly but didn’t she use a scooter one time when pregnant with Oliver while at Publix and she claimed she was so embarrassed and didn’t even know if it was okay for her to use one and Tim is the one who said it was okay, that’s what they are there for?

Does anyone else remember this or am I trippin?

Reactions: 20
I might be remembering incorrectly but didn’t she use a scooter one time when pregnant with Oliver while at Publix and she claimed she was so embarrassed and didn’t even know if it was okay for her to use one and Tim is the one who said it was okay, that’s what they are there for?

Yep! Or was it Home Depot? Maybe it was Publix. It was somewhere, haha.

Reactions: 10

I think it was Lowe's

Reactions: 15

Not trippin. This happened. I also believe she used a scooter at Lowes.

Tim pushed her in a regular wheelchair in a park when she was pregnant with J$ too I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow - even here she weighs less than she does now - she still had a neck - and a separate chin...
One of our arguments here a while back was a conversation about how much she weighed. Some people had said at the time that she was around 175 and people were very certain she was well over 200 lbs. There was a lot of "she's big, but not that big" kind of comments and it went back and forth for a bit. There is zero doubt in my mind that she is well over 200 lbs now. I dare say she's pushing 225/230 at this point. She is completely unrecognizable when comparing present day Jenn to that woman who was prancercizing at Universal.

Women change a lot when they have kids. She's a completely different person. Do you remember how cruel and nasty you were talking about overweight people in your past vlogs, Jenn? How's that going for you now? Karma is a witch...and you'll be 300lbs soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One of our arguments here a while back was a conversation about how much she weighed. Some people had said at the time that she was around 175 and people were very certain she was well over 200 lbs. There was a lot of "she's big, but not that big" kind of comments and it went back and forth for a bit. There is zero doubt in my mind that she is well over 200 lbs now. I dare say she's pushing 225/230 at this point. She is completely unrecognizable when comparing present day Jenn to that woman who was prancercizing at Universal.

Women change a lot when they have kids. She's a completely different person. Do you remember how cruel and nasty you were talking about overweight people in your past vlogs, Jenn? How's that going for you now? Karma is a witch...and you'll be 300lbs soon enough.
That's karma for ya babayyy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Karma’s a witch, Ginn’s a bigger one.
Which is all her fault. If they're truly "set for life" she should have time to be eating properly and exercise. She doesn't have a 9-5 and she's not even really a stay-at home mom. She's a leech. Can't wait for #homeMovies showing her shop at Torrid

Reactions: 11
Omg the Ginn laughing in Woos vlog is unbelievable. It's like she can't stop. She didn't do this years ago...it has become a tick or something with her.
I swear she farts nitrous oxide
---
You all can be twinsies with Amanduh.

View attachment 2786059

It is very surprising that Jen wasn’t there. Maybe she just wasn’t around when that Stan took a photo with Dim and Woo.
WTF has her car and lying mechanic got to do with her new bag??!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping Amanduh!
She blocked me and I was somewhat pleased not to have to see her, but then, as I was scrolling Facebook, someone posted a question about a bag, and BAM!!

As I was peeping this bag, she jump scared me!!

This is her, right?
IMG_0454.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Are DVC members allowed to bring a guest to the after hours moonlight events?! Watching Woo and he’s with Dim 🤷‍♀️
---
Oh shite, Jinn is there too?! How?!
---
My 15 year old son woke me up at 2am Tuesday morning with a terrible ear ache. He is 6’2 and built like a linebacker but seeing my baby in that much pain (he was sobbing and literally shaking) hurt my heart so bad. We were at the doctor when they opened and his ear drum burst as she was looking. The yellow crap that poured out had me gagging. But at least he felt better. Now on strong antibiotics.
Point of the story….J$ has to have been in a lot of pain during the past few months and his jackass parents couldn’t have cared less 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.