Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This fat bitch was talking like she is Guy Fieri. :ROFLMAO:
They didn't show Nick at all?
Jen is super excited to eat at every restaurant. She's going to be to fat for Lulu and will need Mumulemon.
I'm sure she'll love Guy's chicken shit restaurant there too. And I think it was Mike who they ate with, though I might be wrong. Dick had to work his actual job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
I want to give more updates on Amanduh’s short, nearly content-free Instagram videos, but they’re actually much better than what Jenn puts out.

• Haha

court2022

Chatty Member
Watch out! Dim got the churros with bourbon candied bacon!

Riveting content.
IMG_3651.jpeg

IMG_3653.jpeg

---
Dim: "I haven't had soda in 20 years so therefore I'm healthy, alcohol even cooked in food petrifies me and spice gives me the runs!"
Also Dim: gets cinnamon rolls with coca-cola glaze and churros with bourbon, coca-cola, and sriracha.
View attachment 2778367
View attachment 2778368
View attachment 2778369

Then it's time to take a dump at the bathroom of course.
View attachment 2778372

Seriously dude, what is it with you and bathrooms?
View attachment 2778375

Then of course he's gotta have a wiener. That he eats while walking and talking with his mouth full. Probably forgot napkins again too.
View attachment 2778379
Haha jinx!

• Heart
Recap from last thread:

Craig (DIS Unlimited) did a “Taking your infant on a DCL Cruise” video.

His son did the Jack Jack Diaper Dash.
No one won as the crowd noise caused all the babies to cry.
Every baby got a JJDD bib, though.
Oh, so you don't have to keep track of scooter times to get a medal? Interesting

And as far as spa services goes, can you imagine how they'd react to float therapy. I bet she'd freak out so much in the sensory deprivation tank. Her big energy would totally make her feel claustrophobic at least.

And I figured out how I want to incorporate Big into a title. Those of ya'll who watch TLC should get this reference

TT 165: Jenn's Big Fat Flabuous Stomach

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
I also think it was a douche move to go bring their Fat Burger over to eat at the picnic tables at Publix. That's where people choose to eat their Publix bought lunches. That's where the store employees hang out on their breaks with their meals..it's not for you to review some other establishment's food because their location was too noisy. I will give them credit, at least they returned their trays to them.
Eh, I don't care as much about that. I was at that very Publix yesterday and there's like 3 or 4 tables outside and only 1 table had 1 person at it. So it wasn't like a bunch of people were fighting for tables.

Honestly, I'm actually glad they went there rather than filming a shit ton of people on camera inside the busy Fatburger as they ruined other peoples' dining experience. :rolleyes: Cuz they suck.
---
And what happens if Tim get a kidney stone or his appendix ruptures? She can't even take him to the hospital. Pathetic.

I really have no idea how they live the way that they do, with Tim being the only responsible adult in the house and having to care for a 40 year old toddler on top of two kids.
Yup. This is my point exactly. (y)

Like I said, I honestly don't care what people do generally, but if we're talking specifically about the Trackers and their past behavior and / or track record (no pun intended), then yeah, I guess I do care.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
And what is Tim going to do about the September DL Halloween races. He signed up for the Chills ‘n Thrills Challenge (10K & half marathon)

Does he go solo or drag the fam along?
His lap dog, Nick, isn’t going. So he has no one to take his hand and guide him through the races.

btw - because both races are timed I look forward to seeing Tim’s race times and where he ranks in his age group.
🤔 Will he get swept in the half?
They’ll have the nanny with them for sure but Jenn won’t drag her lazy ass out of bed to go cheer Tim on. Even when someone else is there to watch her kids for her.

• Sad

court2022

Chatty Member
I might be remembering incorrectly but didn’t she use a scooter one time when pregnant with Oliver while at Publix and she claimed she was so embarrassed and didn’t even know if it was okay for her to use one and Tim is the one who said it was okay, that’s what they are there for?

Does anyone else remember this or am I trippin?
Yep! Or was it Home Depot? Maybe it was Publix. It was somewhere, haha.

nevinsmommy

New avatar anyone? She is trying to hide her balding spot with this hairstyle.
I was just coming here to post a similar picture of the hair “style”. It’s terrible. At least wear the somewhat cute headbands not Bobby pins just randomly sticking out of your head.
The bangs were a bad idea weren’t they Jenn?

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
This is probably off topic but I just wanted to let everyone know that the Strawberry Festival started today and goes until March 10 it is in Plant City Florida.
I’ve been living in Florida for 7 months now (having moved from the other side of the country so we can be closer to my partners family) and I’ve always wanted to go to the Strawberry festival. I’ll be there this weekend!

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
How can anyone stand to listen to these two drivel on? Nick is even more clueless than Dimmy boy about current events.

TawdryT

VIP Member
What obnoxious camera? I don’t see it.
View attachment 2775429View attachment 2775431
I think it's great he low key trolls the shit out of them and their ridiculous rig, just to white trash muckbang.
---
Dim's bitch tits on full display. Also is it just me or does that bitch's two front teeth get further apart (up and down) by the day?

View attachment 2775462
See, this should be a title. It won't, but it should.
TTT#165: Bitch; Tits

• Haha

DoreenP

She ain’t going to edit it. She’d have to scap the whole video and rebuild with the edit. Seems like a lot of work. (It really isn’t, just time consuming to rebuild.)

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
This strollerwagon seems to fit the allowable dimensions, but is t it still a stroller wagon?

I still think they would not be allowed to use it.

I hope they try. I would love to see Jenn be stopped at the gate and go all Karen on them, only to be stranded with two “babes” she needs to carry.
IMG_0392.jpeg