Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The huge Amanduh updates keep coming, and they just don’t stop.

First, she went to the Pop Culture Soda Shoppe, where she drank sugary beverages and bought D&D stuff for the Employee. (Learned this through a much too long vid. She might have got more stuff, but the tortuous intro put me off to the point where I could watch no longer.)

On another day, she went to a place called Slim Chickens, for chicken strips.

It’s honestly like watching the Slackers all over again, only sorta gender swapped.
I just have to chime in about Slims...that place is good. It also has (at least the one near here) a giant NO VIDEO RECORDING sign on the door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

littlemuv

VIP Member
Honestly, I think that would be the absolute best thing to happen to those kids. Tim and Jenn don't give a fuck about them. It's great when they are in the videos and get all the likes and comments, but in the real world, off camera, those kids are doing nothing but holding them down from the fun, carefree life they had. A live in nanny/au pair would devote their life to those kids and give them the love and attention they desperately need without having a camera shoved in their faces. They both would thrive being raised by someone else.
I 100% agree with you.The stability and routine would do the boys so much good, it’s what kids prefer, especially those on the spectrum if that’s what is happening here. What concerns me is when the au pair moves on, as they usually do. It world be sad for the boys to have to say goodbye to a positive influence in their lives. Because they haven’t had that in their lives so far.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Din was rather impressive challenging himself to ride all attractions in Magic Kingdom with 365 days. 🤣 Can The waddler clean (and I mean real clean, not just pick up clutter) Ft pampers in one day by herself? Or even a weekend since she does have 2 kids. I bet she couldn’t do it without whining to dim and then him taking over.

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
As many have stated here….
THIS is just another device TO CONTROL Budley!
They will never use this wagon for its intended purpose which to to allow stroller wagon accessibility to non-sidewalk surfaces like dirt, grass and sand.

With Budley being 5-7 inches over the maximum height of 39”, I see him putting a hole in/tearing the wheel well fabric.
Heck, one temper tantrum could do the trick.
(No reflection on Evenflo. It’s just that a child gets super strength during a tantrum. And one that is 5-7” over the maximum height can exert more energy thrust at the wheel well. If not potentially hurt Oliver if his legs go straight across.)

I did not watch the video. And this topic is so far in my rear view mirror.

For those like me this is an introduction to the Evenflo Pivot Xplore:

My guess is they bought this style because they really wanted a wagon but Disney restricts wagons to families with special needs children. This is a strollagon/wagaroller. Beating the system 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick

Mopsy75

VIP Member
I'm going to be off topic as well : absolutely love everyone's Orange Bird merch - thank you for posting the pix and sharing with us. Last time we made the trip down it was during Flower and Garden and I have such great pix of all the topiary. Hoping to return back in 2025 - fingers crossed.
LOL. 🙂

• Heart

Foust

Do we know if Dim knows about this? I mean they have 3 vehicles for one driver, why not add another? Disney themed ✅ Electric ✅ Expensive flex ✅
Funnily enough, my mother is in the process of purchasing one of these this morning.

Tim wouldn't go for it because Hyundai isn't the flex that he seems to think Tesla or Rivian is. And I think we all know he isn't a big enough Disney fan to care about this in the slightest.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Gee….what could they have done to drum up interest in their rappelling video? What if, and I’m just spitballing here, they had announced via the channel and other social media that Tim was going to rappel down the Hyatt on February 23? And what if they had set up a fundraiser for GKTW to raise the $1000 to qualify? And what if, after meeting that goal really quickly, they challenged their community to get to $10000? $25000? Even $50000? And then all of those donors would be invested in watching the video and they actually make more $for themselves OR pledge to donate the earnings from that video to GKTW too!

Wonder if any of that would be a good idea?
A good thought, but I don't even think that would do it. We all know if this was Jenn rEPELLING (😅) down the building the views would at least double. The channel has been ruined and Tim let it happen - the fanatic stans want Jenn. They would watch her sit and "do" laundry over watching Tim do a charity event.

The ~30K views are similar to the TrickyNicky and DimmyTimmy podcast numbers. Jenn isn't in the thumbnail either, and you would think Jenn would put herself in the thumbnail knowing it would boost views, because it often does. Unless Tim is doing old school Tim at WDW, the Jenn stans don't give a crap... and even then they complain in the comments that Jenn isn't there.

• Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
They bought another 1K subscribers!

Their views (and content) don’t support an organic subscriber growth.

• Wow

Maleficent50

VIP Member
She bought Lululemon leggings and had to take them back because they don’t fit. She couldn’t fit her sloth-like arse into them.

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Ah crap. Are we gonna do down the abortion rabbit hole again? Last time, the mods got very upset.

• Haha

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Karma’s a bitch, Ginn’s a bigger one.
Which is all her fault. If they're truly "set for life" she should have time to be eating properly and exercise. She doesn't have a 9-5 and she's not even really a stay-at home mom. She's a leech. Can't wait for #homeMovies showing her shop at Torrid

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Well, per Jenn at least one of the kids never sleeps. 🥴

I honestly don't care what people do (and I like a nice drink myself) BUT I'm just not a fan of both parents at the same time getting high (or BOTH having a couple drinks) with two kids under the age of 5 in the house (including one who is not even a year old yet).

If we're just talking about the Trackers specifically, my mind immediately goes to - a) just how high are the two of them getting and b) how high will they be in the event of an emergency when one or both of their children needs them (e.g., sickness, need for emergency medical care - it happens!) and / or unforeseen household emergency (e.g., fire). I know it's worst-case-scenario, but I just wouldn't chance it condoned as a regular occurrence, and Jenn's pretty much checked out as it is as a parent.
I agree with you about that, if people want to do whatever then fine so long as it's not going to affect the kids like both of them not being in a suitable state should something come up or having smoke in the house from whatever that the kids will inhale (our family rule is if there's kids in the house then you smoke outside or by the door/window at least)

Makes me wonder that IF they are taking edibles then was this how O had problems at birth? Or she stopped breast feeding so she could get back on them?

mjm9

VIP Member
Ref: All the ear and surgery talk

The Tim Tracker #165 - How do you know the Trackholes are lying, their lips are moving
🤔 Sorry, mate. I mean no disrespect.

@Vatulele named the thread similarly this September 16, 2021 (#40)
52875860-5251-4714-AC6C-CC07DED65999.jpeg

Not saying that it is an invalid submission.
More so pointing out that the Slackers are not willing to/will never change.

A lot of the previous TTT thread titles still apply when currently discussing the Slackers. So it is natural that similarly worded thread title suggestions would come up.

Last edited:

TawdryT

VIP Member
Ya know Gin, if you were really concierge, you'd have concierge care for your kids. But we know you're just full of shit. About ALL of it, don't we.
View attachment 2787243

"It's a pretty big bite, but we'll try it."

Yes Dim. If by "try it" you mean unhinging your jaw to such a ridiculous extent that you appear to be sucking off a large wedge of theme park pizza lengthwise: mission accomplished. His face is so contorted that the screenshot actually looks photoshopped.

View attachment 2787244

Have you ever seen a grown man hold a plastic fork like a developmentally-challenged toddler might hold a toy beach shovel? Whilst scooping up 1/3rd of the top of a cupcake he had just dropped on a filthy table? Balancing said chunk of cupcake on said plastic fork with a bizarre simian-like four-fingered grip? Bringing the chunk of dirty cupcake frosting towards his gaping maw in a sideways motion whilst simultaneously jutting out his neck like a snapping turtle grabbing a treat from a cautious zookeeper?

All whilst having a stray piece of the filthy frosting dangling from beneath the odiously manicured fingernail of his middle finger?

Well, now you have.
Look! It's the one advantage of not having a pesky chin! ✨WoOoOow✨:sick:

• Haha