Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know where I’m from, a child who’s 4 would be put under general anesthesia for ear tubes. That requires the OR, although it is a day surgery. It would be a couple of months up here in the rural North Atlantic. Would it really be that long in Orlando? I’m finding that hard to believe.
As much as I loathe agreeing with them...it really is that long. My son needs a pediatric dental surgeon and it's a 3mo wait from appointment to surgery. My husband needed a endocrinologist. Most have a 4mo wait. It's absolutely a nightmare getting care here now. To many people moved in

Reactions: 10

Jambo1981

I’m not an editor either but I do watch a lot of YouTube and all Jenn needed to do was overlay some text that said *Seaworld when Dim was on camera saying “Universal.” No voice over needed. That’s an easy fix.
Of course they should have re-recorded it with a voiceover since this was a hosted event though.

I’ve always maintained she doesn’t go through every minute of the footage and edit it due to certain things she leaves in (recent example would be her digging her shorts out of her vagina during a cruise vlog.) but damn, she isn’t even listening to the first couple of seconds of the vlog either.
I edit and listen to every second of footage to ensure the audio is clean, accurate, and appropriate (you need to control the story) and this shows me that she doesn’t listen intently at all on any of the footage. She must be watching more real housewives

Dillon21

VIP Member
I'd love to have them say they are at Walmart when they are at Target or at Winn Dixie when they are at Publix.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
An expired driver's license is still a valid ID. You just can't drive with it.
This is false. An expired ID is not considered valid. She probably rarely gets carded unless they are buying alcohol somewhere that needs to scan the ID and in that case, Tim’s would suffice.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Ot, but I have to bitch about the weather. I have legitimate beef with it unlike the Trackers. The highest temp measured yesterday was 75F. Right now it feels like -11. I hate it here.

• Wow
  • Sad

elliebee27

VIP Member
I'm cleaning and I had knee surgery 3 1/2 weeks ago! Not a lot, but I am still doing stuff. Yesterday I vacuumed and mopped the floors. I took a lot more breaks than I would have done otherwise, but it was nice to do something useful rather than laze around like a slug with a busted leg which is kinda what I've been feeling like...

Jenn cleaning the house is so foreign to her, I am amazed they don't have a housekeeper, or do they and they're just such slobs it looks in a state all the time?

Dillon21

VIP Member
TIm, you must have not had a dad (or uncle or grandpa or even your mom) who did "dad" jokes or puns. "Orange you glad I met you." I am sure even your stupid stans were even :rolleyes: at how you mansplained that one.

Tim overanalyzes the vegan chicken biscuit How it did not look like the photo. Dude, have you not been to a fast food place that most of the food never looks like the photo as they are in a rush and it is no surprise that the "chicken" would be a little burnt. But then he loves its. :rolleyes:

Moonlight666

That’s exactly what I would do. Go back and re-record the intro. Worth it to protect my livelihood.
Exactly. Or, if for what ever reasons this is not possible, film a new intro at home or in the car , pretending going to sea world in a minute.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I’m not going to watch the new vlog because I can’t stand to watch them eat but did they actually confirm they have a Saturday nanny too?
No they didn’t. I was just shocked to see them out on a Saturday afternoon without the kids. Someone was watching them.

• Sad

FreckleFart90

This right here is why J$ hasn't had his ear tubes done. They have a lot going on and are jam-packed and they have another trip coming up, soon it seems. They are too fucking busy to get their kid out of pain and off antibiotics. Assholes.

View attachment 2791863

I haven't reached that part yet, but I'm going to again take a guess and say she's cutting her own kid's hair because he's been asked not to return to the hair salon? Jenn, maybe get your kid evaluated. I know you are so fucking busy feeding your faces but the kid needs some sort of therapy to help him manage his sensory issues.
“Mom, can I have a glass of water”
is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw how Dim is crouched down 😂

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Totally tracks. Waiting forever to cover something. Or if he did something it takes Editor Extraordinaire weeks to put it up if at all...

Man, I feel so successful compared to them and I'm just a housewife. :ROFLMAO:

I may even hate-watch it since physical therapy wrecked me (stupid knee). It's interesting how much I used to enjoy his tour videos when they'd be #hosted but it would be only him and Jenn would show up once in awhile. I was so happy for them with J$. And then reality bites.
His receipt shows he was there on 2/26/24, so she's only two days behind.

• Haha

Here_Hold_My_Hat

I had it on in the background and I had to turn it off. It's just a pissing contest. Tim tries to come up with shit that he knows that Nick won't know anything about and deliberately makes him feel bad for not knowing about this stuff. I don't know how Nick doesn't leave that house and just cry in his car before trekking back to Lakeland.
Maybe that "nobody likes me" pity party of Nick's wasn't about the podcast listeners but about Tim.

• Wow