Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I find it strange Jenn didn’t join Tim for Flower and Garden yesterday. Tim was there solo, only meeting up with Adam briefly while looking at merch and then he met up with Nick and his son briefly after eating a Cuban sandwich.

I think they didn’t have the nanny yesterday since she had to stay late the night before. If that’s the case, they very well could have taken Oliver with them. It’s odd to me she didn’t go and missed the opportunity to stuff her face with food.

Reactions: 11

bumpire

Chatty Member
That slow awkward decent was uncomfortable to watch. Who thought Tim should be paired with the pro wrestler? And also who thought it wise to leave Jenn alone with the children?

Forest

VIP Member
I think Jenn might do edibles after the kids go to bed. Which is fine. I don’t think Tim does. I think he is just delirious from the lack of sleep. So anyway, Tim is there and would be the one to drive in the case of an emergency anyway. Plus Jenn isn’t even capable of taking care of her kids alone when she’s sober.

hcslacs

VIP Member
So Tim says the only places that publicized the soft opening were the Fatbuger Facebook page and their local Fox website. It seems unlikely that he just happened across either of these. Does he just spend time scouring the internet for grand opening mukbang opportunities now?

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Note to the Bojos, you don't have to put a fucking smiley after every response, it makes you look passive-aggressive and/or brain-damaged.

View attachment 2790079View attachment 2790080

Can you imagine these two applying for regular jobs? They'd just put smileys and "haha"s all over their pathetic resumes. add some "lol"s in there too.

"Professional Jukebox Sandblaster : - )"

"Skills: Engineering Brain, Using a Fork Sideways and Upside-Down and Never Right-Side-Up lol : - )"
This cannot be Tim writing these responses. It says the word "vid" as in "I showed those in the vid."

Does Tim actively use that term? I can't recall for sure but I don't think so.

However, we know someone who does... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
I remember the same. Someone shared emails with a person at GKTW who really didn’t give a shit. The only people who found it appalling (because it was) were the “unwell” here on tattle.
This is also how I remember it. Many people commented on GKTW social media and emailed them directly. They didn't give a shit.
I personally spoke with someone (Omar or Otis 🤷🏻‍♀️)
Unfortunately, GKTW doesn’t give AF!
No matter what Tim does (cough - going to a GKTW fundraiser on day 5 of having COVID) they fawn all over him.

Read all about it in this article I posted previously:

• Sad
  • Angry

bumpire

Chatty Member
Dim: "I haven't had soda in 20 years so therefore I'm healthy, alcohol even cooked in food petrifies me and spice gives me the runs!"
Also Dim: gets cinnamon rolls with coca-cola glaze and churros with bourbon, coca-cola, and sriracha.
View attachment 2778367
View attachment 2778368
View attachment 2778369

Then it's time to take a dump at the bathroom of course.
View attachment 2778372

Seriously dude, what is it with you and bathrooms?
View attachment 2778375

Then of course he's gotta have a wiener. That he eats while walking and talking with his mouth full. Probably forgot napkins again too.
View attachment 2778379
What does he do with the giant camera and fuzzy balls as he wipes the hot dog mush from around his anus in the bathroom stall?

• Sick
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim is on Jen's ig climbing down a building in tight jeans. 😕
Pop quiz, Tattlers! What did they do with the kids while Tim climbed down a building in tight jeans?
A. Jenn had them with her
B. They made Rosie come in on a Saturday to watch them
C. The have another nanny that just works Saturdays and she watched the kids

Reactions: 10

mjm9

VIP Member
Tim has proven me wrong in the past.
But in races anything can happen.
How will his banana knee hold up to 19.3 miles in two days?

Not saying this is gonna happen, but….
And how will he spin the narrative if it does?

6A2480BF-683F-4107-AFF0-433CE198AE3B.jpeg

Btw, Tim. You do know that anyone can track your race times. Right? Hope your fragile ego can handle both positive and negative comments.

• Haha

slackertracker

Timmy would lose over 200 lbs if he would just cut Jenn out his life. When FRE included the clip of her smelling the flowers from is gay contagious video, you can really see how huge she is today. Which, everyone's body changes, especially after having children, but she's just so ugly, inside and out.

He apparently signed up for the Halloween 10k and Half at Disneyland. I don't see him disciplined enough to be able to run a half by September. I also think it's crazy that he's planning on being at D23 (8/9-11) and also these Disneyland Halloween RunDisney event (9/6-8). But his favorite Sanderson Sister booty butts will be there, so it's worth flying to California again for, I guess.
More like 230lbs but I digress

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I keep wishing they’d get on adderall or Ritalin, but there is already always a shortage and I’m currently having to ration my own prescription while I wait for any pharmacy around to finally get stock so I don’t need those mofos to use any up 🫠😅

mjm9

VIP Member
Lol. Tim, once again, is left in the dust.

Looks like these vloggers have RSVLTS sponsorships:
Nate - PMM
Dustin - DFB
Craig & Ryno - DIS Unltd.
Max - Mr. Cheezypops

I’m sure there are others (I really try to limit YT channels), so please feel free to add onto the list.
---
💡 I think I may have discovered why they will only sail DCL.

On Castaway Cay there is now a wall of honor for those families that have sailed over 50 cruises with Disney.
E1B2C8E5-463B-4AC5-BD6A-34CADA8EC595.png
C7BB60E0-08DE-4958-A900-D839C8F371BC.png

Their egos need this distinction recognition so badly that this is their target goal.

In reality @xmasbdaygirl will probably beat them!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Basically if you don't run/walk fast enough they will take you out of the race. There are always balloon ladies setting the pace at the back so you need to stay ahead of them. I think the pace is maybe 16 mins per mile, so pretty generous.
Dim: So you’re saying all I have to do is take out a few balloon ladies?

• Haha