Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemuv

VIP Member
Jenn has managed to finish reading a book despite her heavy schedule of eating and binge watching RHOBH. She’s interacting with book reviewers on IG. Is the first step towards Jenn’s Book Club. Reese Witherspoon better watch out!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

2020planner

VIP Member
Did anyone see this? Forgive me if it's been posted, but I don't think I saw it. (posted 2 weeks ago by this channel)

Some good blasts from the past.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Tim wants to make sure we all know someone else was with them at lunch and it looks like it's Mike. They blame him for not bringing his usual appetite. They had 8 dishes in total. For 3 people. Looks like about $116, without drinks.
Yes, it's definitely Mike. That was a disgusting amount of food.

Jenn says there are sooooo many place with deviled eggs at Disney Springs. She can remember the ones she is eating now, Homecomin, but couldn't come up with the place that she most recently had deviled eggs--Summer House. Again, you put this shit out there and somehow I can remember things better than you, the person actually experiencing it.

She got the wrong size at lululemon. But, wait, aren't we wrong here 99% of the time?

• Haha

glossyeyes

That baby just doesn't look healthy to me... I know we harp on this.. but please Dim and Genn .. actually take Oliver and Jackson to see Licensed professional for a true work up... both kids need medical attention
The kid could really use some sun… they have a nice backyard. It’s been sunny in Florida. Take him outside to play in the sun on a blanket with toys and read to him JEN! Do something other than up your husband ass. Sheesh

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The kid could really use some sun… they have a nice backyard. It’s been sunny in Florida. Take him outside to play in the sun on a blanket with toys and read to him JEN! Do something other than up your husband ass. Sheesh
How often have they used their pool since their cluttered fancy outdoor kitchen redo? Like, once? Money well spent. They both could also use the pool to swim as another form of exercise. I bet Ginn hasn't touched the clothes rack exercise bike in their bedroom since she rode it for about 5 minutes on the lowest speed in a January voog. Supposedly.

• Haha

Orangebird

I saw Tim on my way out of Epcot. He was alone and didn’t look to have his big bag/fuzzy balls but maybe he did and I just didn’t see it all or maybe he was with someone who was holding. We passed under Spaceship Earth around 1120. I didn’t see other vloggers I knew but agreed with the horrible shoppers! I got my Orangebird Lug crossbody, a tervis and a pitcher. I’m sure you’ve already guessed I love OB lol.

while I was in line waiting to get into Creations there were people holding up the merch to the glass and holding it for people in line. There were people with baskets and tons of stuff live steaming all over. I got in, grabbed my items and used mobile check out…I think I was out of the shop by 9:10.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
For someone who lost her mother young, she seems to have no aNxIeTy about her immediate family's health concerns. Dim's hernia and wisdom teeth (including blowing a blood clot) were just more things to fake laugh out and make fun of him about, she's just whatever about her sons' issues, it's... interesting.

I know it's not the same (though I care for them more than Ginn cares for humans), but when my soul kitty died and I adopted my 2 current cats after, I was so heartbroken over her death and kept thinking about what I could have done differently, that I immediately signed them up for kitty health insurance, and I was (and still am) so hypervigilant about any health issues they have that arise, I think as a trauma response (my soul kitty ended up with hepatic lipidosis and had to have a feeding tube after her initial hospitalization and I kept her going for 3 weeks before she ultimately passed). Ginn's just like "meh, whatever" which doesn't align with her "anxiety" persona. Bitch says that other cruise ships overwhelm her and she can't drive, but she's nonchalant about or just neglecting her childrens' health issues.
I feel ya... sending ❤

Last May, one of our kitties was diagnosed with renal and intestinal lymphoma and we spent nearly $10,000 on chemo for him one of the renowned animal cancer care clinics here in Orlando with ridiculously educated veterinary staff and state-of-the-art radiation equipment, etc.

For weeks, we toggled between our regular vet, then I took him to a new, second vet for a second opinion, rounds of testing, plus another specialty facility with ultrasounds / diagnostic equipment, etc. plus ending with weekly visits to the cancer clinic from June to September. We were at some facility on a weekly - and at the beginning was every other day - basis.

Not to mention that he was super picky with food at that point so I had to syringe-feed him 3x a day (5-7 syringes each time that I'd fill with his prescription food) because he wasn't eating on his own (yet he was responding well to chemo, bloodwork, etc.) and, at one point, had turned a corner and started eating on his own again.

All of this was happening while I continued to work full-time, DH works FT (we'd plan around schedules to get him to his appts.), plus I took a second PT online writing job on top of things to help with costs... plus at this time, BOTH of DH's brothers unexpectedly died in June and August AND then my mother was hospitalized with congestive heart failure in August. Our cat crossed the rainbow bridge 🌈 after coming home from one of his chemo appts. in Sept. and had a series of seizures, passing at home.

Needless to say, I had stress like Jenn has never known, being pulled at all angles while still trying to keep a roof over your head and working through it all.

I STILL get torn up over what we could have done differently - yet we did EVERYTHING we could and exhausted EVERY option... yet I still feel like you did with your kitty.

JENN WOULD NEVER DO 1/10TH OF WHAT WE DID FOR ANYONE, let alone a pet or a child.

• Heart

Dillon21

VIP Member
"The fan club is here" pans to only show Jackson. 30 seconds later the "fan club" can't seem to wait to get away from everyone. Oliver is probably happy he's not part of the fan club.

Jenn ask Oliver if is excited to see "daddy." He smiles. I think he is just happy that he is getting interaction.

Tim says our son is born at the same hospital. But does not acknowledge his other son.

The wrestler is trying to be friendly and all Tim does is alot of "yeahs." I get it is nerves going down a building. But Tim could have been a little more nicer to the wrestler and actually had a conversation like the man was with Tim other than being self absorbed with himself. Tim and Jenn are more concerned about who is winning. The wrestler seems more interested in the charity than Tim is even though Tim "is an avid supporter" of the charity.

• Sad

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I really hope that no vid yesterday means that J$ is getting his ears taken care of. Tim mentioned in the podcast that they were waiting for a call that day about it. If my kid had a chronic ear infection since October that never goes completely away and he didn't respond to antibiotics, the highest form of antibiotic injections (this is all according to Tim), I wouldn't be dragging him on cruise ships with splash pads and water slides and staycations. I'd be banging down the door of the doctor's office until I got him relief or I'd be finding a new doctor. But, it's February 22nd. This kid has been dealing with this for 4-5 months...but sure, let's take another cruise. Again this isn't rural Montana...they live in Orlando. There is a wide variety of good medical care in Orlando. They just suck.
I wonder if part of the chronic ear infection has been NOT taking the entire course of antibiotics. Tim and Jen are the type of parents that would be like “oh he seems better, we don’t want him taking meds if he doesn’t need them!” So they stop a 10 day course of antibiotics after 5 days. Then the kid ends up with an antibiotic resistant strain of infection. There’s a very serious reason why people are told to finish The entire prescribed course of antibiotics, even if they feel better.

• Sad

nevinsmommy

I just weighed myself for the first time since just after Christmas. I’ve lost 40 pounds so far this year. It really wasn’t all that hard! Jinn would be so much better off just by cutting the carbs. And they even make her stupid burnt box dinners in low carb. If I can do it with 2 autoimmune diseases, scoliosis, arthritis, a bum knee whilst also in the throws of menopause, you can too Jinn!

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Mike, Double Dose, some other woman, grandparents, Tim and Jenn, Jim and Nicole. I think maybe someone else or a couple was also there and wasn't shown in the trivia segment. There is an empty blanket.
Yea, so if Jenn doesn't talk to them anymore, in her memory, they weren't there. She's a fucking bitch.

60 people is stupid for a 1st birthday, but I'm still going to say she's lying and they don't even know 60 people. And the party planner has to come out to see if they can even fit 60 people at their house? And too bad, because I already invited them. What she was saying there didn't even make any sense at all. She's a fucking liar. Just like there were 6 or 7 people at J$ party and it sucked. She fucking lies for no reason at all.

• Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I love how Corkcicle ripped them off. Tim, you aren't special to receive that mystery pack offer. It's nonstop on my social media. And the irony that you got the Buzz cocktail tumbler is not lost on me. But, you paid $19 for a $29 regularly priced cup, but many of the designs are on sale for $15, including the Star Wars designs AND if you bought that same cup at Disney Springs with your AP discount, it would have been cheaper. Way to go Corkcicle---you made the saboteur list.

• Haha
  • Heart

notasponsor

Chatty Member
This is everyone’s reminder that Tim went to a GKTW event (where sick kids were in attendance) while COVID positive.

• Angry
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This was probably discussed earlier but I can't get over Ginn essentially saying in the live that Oliver's first birthday party is really a party for "everyone". So 42 year old Dim needs to share the spotlight with his soon to be 1 year old? I would be so embarrassed. This day isn't about your 4 year old November birthday buddy either. It's like she's trying to justify this stupid idea being ok because suddenly his first birthday party wasn't good enough. GTFOH! What a couple of assholes.

Also I'm convinced the reason Oliver just recently has been allowed to feed himself real food is because Ginn realized his birthday was coming and wouldn't know what to do with a smash cake.
I have also been thinking about this. It's the baby's first birthday. This party should be 100% all about him. Not Tim. Not J$. Just Da Baby. J$ got an amazing first birthday for the time. Would they really have thrown a bigger party if covid wasn't happening? No. That was their entire social circle at the time. It was a perfect first birthday. And Tim, as an adult, should say oh hell no, this isn't about me, this is all about Da Baby. TIM should decline any sort of Tim celebration on this day. But like his wife, he's an attention whore and can't resist the day being about him.

I wonder if this last 4th birthday wasn't as big/great as they put it out to be. If the kid just had this spectacular, 50 person party (even though there were 8 goodie bags) like they claimed it was, why would he need to be in on Da Baby's party? They completely dropped the ball on his 2nd and 3rd birthdays, but that's on them. You can't go back in time and fix this shit.

These kids will remember all of this. If not by their actual memories, through pictures. My kids can still tell you today exactly what the theme was of every one of their parties, where it was held, what we did. Their birthdays are 28 days apart. We only had combined parties when they were really little because we lived no where near family and everyone traveled to see them. Once we moved to FL, so 3rd and 4th birthdays, they each had their own friends and birthdays were completely separate. Da Baby will end remembering, through photos, videos, somehow, that his big brother and father hijacked his first birthday party. They really, really suck.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21