Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So Tim says the only places that publicized the soft opening were the Fatbuger Facebook page and their local Fox website. It seems unlikely that he just happened across either of these. Does he just spend time scouring the internet for grand opening mukbang opportunities now?
Most likely!

He kept saying how there was like no one there. Yes you dim fuck, likely because most people are working during the week and don't rush out for soft openings of overpriced fast food places.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I don't understand people. This is why the world is such an insane place right now. Why would anyone keep moldy fruit on their counter for weeks and months because someone they watch on YouTube does it?
I don’t understand how fruit flies aren’t an issue when people leave these moldy lemons out well into spring and summer. In the Stan group, a lot of the Stan’s condone these nasty lemons by saying “iT’s nOt YOuR hOuSe!” My house or not, it’s still fucking gross.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Why does she look like she wrestled a tasmanian devil instead of just giving a nasty kitchen floor haircut to her kid?
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 11.59.04 AM.png

Let's hope "Christina the best friend" is not also her stylist.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 12.01.59 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
And yet another night time activity with the boys stuck at home with Rosie? I assume it's Rosie since Jen didn't post any vids today. Even though Tim probably dealt with watching the boys, she probably still couldn't work under such circumstances.

Oh, but congrats to them on their 45th date of the year. They deserve it! Two kids and all that!

Well of course! Remember, one of Jenn's New Year's resolutions was to have more "real" dates with Tim. And unlike bullshit generic, vague resolutions to "be healthier" or "better work/life balance," spending as much time away from her "miracle" children as possible is the one resolution that I absolutely believe she will make happen, come hell or ear infections.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I had it on in the background and I had to turn it off. It's just a pissing contest. Tim tries to come up with shit that he knows that Nick won't know anything about and deliberately makes him feel bad for not knowing about this stuff. I don't know how Nick doesn't leave that house and just cry in his car before trekking back to Lakeland.
Right? I tell you why cause at the 30 min mark Nick confesses he can not be alone. He is truly as co-dependent as Jennbo & he is so in lovr with his new “smart” friend Dimmy it’s pathetic.
The whole relationship is so toxic

• Wow
  • Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
In other news...the first Dick and Dim Patreon vid is up. It seems to be a "get to know us" vid and based on the 30 second preview it's just more of the same old shit with them being assholes to each other.

• Sick
  • Haha

Dr.Sienna

OG Buddy is currently on an antibiotic for another ear infection. Jenn confirmed it will be months and months before his ear surgery and they are on a waiting list.
How sad. They probably have horrible insurance to have to wait that long. Nemours is practically in their backyard. They should not have to wait that long. I know from.experience what all those antibiotics can do to a child's microbiome. And for a family with stomach issues - no bueno. Pity they weren't on top of this years ago. They suck.

• Sad

DearestMommy

Buddy asks what a pro-wrestler is. Ginn is like "shit, I have to try to explain something?"
View attachment 2780402

Da Baby's like, "how early is too early to get emancipated?"
View attachment 2780405

The WWE guy's like "so what do you do?" 😆
View attachment 2780407
---
Dim's coming down complaining about his aches and pains and his "sleeping" kid who isn't fascinated by him and his tight pants coming down a building. It's not like you're raising your kid to be empathic or compassionate anyway, but also no one cares about you and your inferiority complex and need for validation. The WWE guy isn't your therapist or doctor dude.
View attachment 2780411
That baby just doesn't look healthy to me... I know we harp on this.. but please Dim and Genn .. actually take Oliver and Jackson to see Licensed professional for a true work up... both kids need medical attention

PoorKid

VIP Member
Bets on if they read this top comment on the Hot Dog date vlog and questioned the doctor? Hmm.

"Well, one of our fans is an ENT nurse and said...."
Doctor tells scheduler to schedule them out 4 months and get them out of their hair? 😬😅
Quality of life is about cruises and room bookings and 42 course meals, and just for adults. Not your kids' and not their health. I also call bullshit on them having to wait months for the tubes. They must think we're as stupid as they are.

Also, this 'nurse' kind of sucks. Parents aren't supposed to just "realize" that the tubes might not work; a medical professional needs to clearly communicate that to them and more than once if needed. And even if it just decreases a kid's pain, that would still be a win in my book until we could get to the next step.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Maybe they should use their new lululemon shit to actually... work out. Maybe do a tore of all the local gyms? Do reviews of local running trails? Fucking do anything besides stuffing your faces? Good lord.

• Haha
  • Heart

lorianne

Remember when she wanted to have her own channel with beauty and make up tips???? UGGGGG....Can't imagine taking tips from someone that can't even put herself together to go out to lunch. She is looking worse & worse in every video...and for heaven's sake...stop eating!!!

• Haha

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Omg the Ginn laughing in Woos vlog is unbelievable. It's like she can't stop. She didn't do this years ago...it has become a tick or something with her.

• Sick
  • Heart

littlemuv

VIP Member
Those tweets just show her true colours, at heart she’s a nasty, nasty bitch. I’m sure there’s no connection between her non existent brain and her enormous mouth so she’s never quite sure what she’s going to say, but when you write something, you have to think about. That’s her true self, despite all the silly girly giggles and the fake affection for her kids.

nevinsmommy

OUCH! I hope Potato is comforting his mom because oof.

She goes to the parlor and spends $$$$ on her usual Ronald McDonald cut and color yet chops poor J$’s hair herself. That tracks!

She says she’s going to take him to a hairdresser but couldn’t handle the hair in his face. Later she pans to him and from her tone she thinks she did a fabulous job so I doubt he’ll see a professional. The child looks like she put a bowl on his head and cut around it 😡

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
I’m close to Jenn’s age but when I was in my early 20’s and needed to have my wisdom teeth out, there was only a couple of doctors who took my crappy insurance. I had to get on a waiting list and it took 4 months before I was finally able to get my wisdom teeth out. And I lived in the biggest city in the state.

I wonder if it’s something with their insurance and that’s why the wait is so long? But as others have pointed out, they have the means to travel to have this surgery done somewhere else like Jacksonville or Miami. They just don’t want to be inconvenienced is what it is.

They were told it was a quick 10 minute procedure so they thought they would be squeezed in fairly quickly (this is what the referring doctor said according to Jenn) so I’m sure they thought they could fit it in between vacations.
The difference is, is your scenario was related to insurance and prohibitive costs.

If you had the money to spend (aka blow like they do on frivolous things), you could have went to any other dentist / oral surgeon and either paid out-of-network costs or just outright costs for the procedure (many dentists don't even take insurance and just take Visa, MC, AMEX, cash, check, etc.) and had it done sooner.

I just feel that this more bullshit from them. There's something they're not telling with regard to why it's "months and months on a wait list." Because, as others have noted, there's a ton of vacations peppered in the upcoming months. The truth and inconsistencies will come out eventually with this. It always does with them.

• Sad