Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
How can anyone stand to listen to these two drivel on? Nick is even more clueless than Dimmy boy about current events.
I had it on in the background and I had to turn it off. It's just a pissing contest. Tim tries to come up with shit that he knows that Nick won't know anything about and deliberately makes him feel bad for not knowing about this stuff. I don't know how Nick doesn't leave that house and just cry in his car before trekking back to Lakeland.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Forest

VIP Member
Ear infections can spread to the neck and even the brain.

Enjoy all those trips though Trackers! Hope Jenn gets to read a lot.

• Sad
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Yeah, they really are cutting back....

3 cruises booked
2 stays at the Fort booked
2 stays in California booked

• Wow
  • Sick

mmc2020

This was probably discussed earlier but I can't get over Ginn essentially saying in the live that Oliver's first birthday party is really a party for "everyone". So 42 year old Dim needs to share the spotlight with his soon to be 1 year old? I would be so embarrassed. This day isn't about your 4 year old November birthday buddy either. It's like she's trying to justify this stupid idea being ok because suddenly his first birthday party wasn't good enough. GTFOH! What a couple of assholes.

Also I'm convinced the reason Oliver just recently has been allowed to feed himself real food is because Ginn realized his birthday was coming and wouldn't know what to do with a smash cake.

• Sad
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I agree with you about that, if people want to do whatever then fine so long as it's not going to affect the kids like both of them not being in a suitable state should something come up or having smoke in the house from whatever that the kids will inhale (our family rule is if there's kids in the house then you smoke outside or by the door/window at least)

Makes me wonder that IF they are taking edibles then was this how O had problems at birth? Or she stopped breast feeding so she could get back on them?
Yep.

Maybe it's just because when I was little, I was rushed to the ER by my parents at night. Another time, we also had a fire at our house from a chimney issue, so my mind always goes to that memory too. I couldn't imagine my parents dealing with that while high.

And just a month ago, my aunt-by-marriage's sister actually died in a housefire when she left a pot unattended on the stove (and she was a nurse, highly educated woman, and wasn't high or on anything and still had the accident happen and died). So I don't really want to think what would happen with two high adults with two little kids in a similar scenario.

Again, don't care what people do, but these things have to be considered with two littles in the house.

• Heart
  • Sad

hcslacs

VIP Member
He's doing that dumb wayfinding at AK that he usually does at DS. Tim, nobody cares that you took a left this time when usually you go right. Maybe this is just a way for him to pad the voog to make it longer for more ads, but I just find it annoying.

2020planner

VIP Member
OUCH! I hope Potato is comforting his mom because oof.

She goes to the parlor and spends $$$$ on her usual Ronald McDonald cut and color yet chops poor J$’s hair herself. That tracks!

She says she’s going to take him to a hairdresser but couldn’t handle the hair in his face. Later she pans to him and from her tone she thinks she did a fabulous job so I doubt he’ll see a professional. The child looks like she put a bowl on his head and cut around it 😡
Yep. This goes back to my ongoing discussion about J.'s ear tubes. (I know, broken record).

But I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE you that if SHE were the one having the ear issue and SHE were the one with no surgery available for "months and months" and / or a "wait list" and / or whatever damn lie they want to put out there, SHE would having Tim drive her ass all over Florida until she found someone who could do the surgery for her PRONTO and pay WHATEVER the cost out of pocket.

• Heart
  • Sad

Orangebird

The TimTracker #165 Tim went rappelling for Give Kids the World, Jenn is so repelling we all almost hurled.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Money well spent, SeaWorld. Glad people are calling him out in the comments. Pretty hilarious that he f*cks up being media for one of the few attractions that still #hosts the Trackers.
I didn’t watch much because it was so boring but apparently he also mixes up rolly coasties.

IMG_1926.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
The difference is, is your scenario was related to insurance and prohibitive costs.

If you had the money to spend (aka blow like they do on frivolous things), you could have went to any other dentist / oral surgeon and either paid out-of-network costs or just outright costs for the procedure (many dentists don't even take insurance and just take Visa, MC, AMEX, cash, check, etc.) and had it done sooner.

I just feel that this more bullshit from them. There's something they're not telling with regard to why it's "months and months on a wait list." Because, as others have noted, there's a ton of vacations peppered in the upcoming months. The truth and inconsistencies will come out eventually with this. It always does with them.
They could forgo one cruise and cover the cost. Selfish.
Tell me you didn’t actually want kids without telling me.

• Heart
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Not defending them and I may be in the minority here, but even if they are doing edibles, I don't see anything wrong with that after the kids are asleep. We harp on them for possibly doing it, but (and I may get hate for this 🤷‍♀️) I don't see how it's any different than having a couple drinks to relax. Also, the speculations about them doing edibles or smoking weed get a little out of control here, but I guess that's what Tattle is for anyway haha.
Well, per Jenn at least one of the kids never sleeps. 🥴

I honestly don't care what people do (and I like a nice drink myself) BUT I'm just not a fan of both parents at the same time getting high (or BOTH having a couple drinks) with two kids under the age of 5 in the house (including one who is not even a year old yet).

If we're just talking about the Trackers specifically, my mind immediately goes to - a) just how high are the two of them getting and b) how high will they be in the event of an emergency when one or both of their children needs them (e.g., sickness, need for emergency medical care - it happens!) and / or unforeseen household emergency (e.g., fire). I know it's worst-case-scenario, but I just wouldn't chance it condoned as a regular occurrence, and Jenn's pretty much checked out as it is as a parent.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Apparently, Tim is at Hollywood Studios today:

IMG_2949.jpeg

Why on earth would this person ask Tim this? Why not ask the dentist who removed the wisdom teeth? Consult google? Reddit? Anyone else other than Tim:

IMG_2950.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

hcslacs

VIP Member
So all this time he's been trying to stuff all that into poor medium sized shorts? No wonder they always seem under such stress.

I kind of loved that she ruined his buzz about the heron info. He's always so smug with his "fun facts" and he looked so deflated when she said she already knew. I guess she wasn't up for an "oh, really?...fake laugh" at that moment.

And his "pop quiz" about Ethel M was just wrong all. For someone who thinks he knows everything, he really knows nothing.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Further proof Tim and Jenn don’t talk unless the the camera is rolling:
Jenn thanks Adam for inviting them to come eat burgers with him. Adam says, “I think Tim invited me even though I live here [Celebration, Fl].”
So did Tim not mention to Jenn anything other than “we are going to go to Fatburger with Adam?” I guess that’s really the bare minimum he needed to say to her.

Also, I bet Tim is always looking online to see what new restaurants are coming to the area so he can be at the opening since those videos tend to do decent numbers for them.

• Wow