Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cari_

So Jenn says Oliver has never met furry characters before as the two bunny mascots for GLTW are waving at him and Oliver is giving them a “wtf” look.
IMG_5549.jpeg

IMG_5550.jpeg

I know they don’t take Oliver to the parks as much as they did with Jackson, but is she just this fucking dumb?? Or maybe this is her just not giving a fuck about Oliver and remembering things they have done with him? I was able to find 2 times he has met “furry characters” pretty quickly…the Mickey one even had the photo of them with Mickey as the thumbnail. And the other one is from the cruise they just did a few weeks ago. 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_5542.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Look it's creepy Candace.
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 9.49.58 PM.png

She can remember this detail about RHOBH (still doesn't make it "iconic", you desperate delusional wannabe real housewife) but can't remember shit about anything else.
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 9.50.36 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
They’ve been using that wagon stroller lately on trips to places like Publix I think. Just another way to keep OGB contained so they don’t need to worry about him while perusing the rosé aisle.
Seriously? They take this stroller wagon and use a shopping cart inside Publix while filming on their obnoxious camera with huge fuzzy balls? What a traveling shit-show of embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Size 34/medium, my bootybutt.

MEDIUM??? I have a son who wears a men's small and there is no way in HELL Tim is only one size up from him. 😂

Reactions: 22

2020planner

VIP Member
I may have missed it, but @Southpaw33 or @xmasbdaygirl - did she mention Jim and Nicole at any time when yapping about J.'s "sad little" COVID 1st birthday? I don't think so. What a slap in the face to them. She doesn't even have the balls to give them a shoutout for planning / putting on that cute birthday that he had. I thought it was so nice, given the circumstances.

She is such a shitty person.
---
View attachment 2791892

So it sounded to me like Tim dropped her off at the hair salon and couldn't get back right away because she showed her food, her laptop, her book...she was set up to hang in there for a while. It looks pretty staged to me though.

View attachment 2791897
Thanks, what a fucking poser. So why does she need her book if she's also going to work on eDiTinG? Pick one or the other.

New Moon's on Edgewater. I thought she went to a hair salon on Mills. I wonder if that one also was booked for the next 20 years like Tim's barber. I can't keep track now. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Paused the voog to go make a salad and this is what I paused on.
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 12.49.48 PM.png

"Do I look sexy in this shot?"
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 12.53.31 PM.png

"How about now?"
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 12.55.14 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 12.57.14 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn says the Rivian review voog will come soon. She threw "within a month" out of her bullshitting ass.

Narrator: It would not, in fact, come in the next month.

Just like how the merch will be out "soon" right?

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I was amused by the fact that the wrestler had no clue who Tim is. I hope that put his ego in check.

Also, he tells the wrestler than he and his wife were born in the same hospital. And then his son was born in the same hospital too. The way he worded it, Oliver doesn’t exist as usual. It wasn’t “one of my sons” it was “my son” like he only has one. Such a random thing to say to a stranger. I’m sure this isn’t the first and last time he tells someone this fun fact. So Oliver will forever feel like an outcast being born in a different hospital.
You're right, that was an odd thing to share with someone he just met and I was also waiting for maybe him to mention that his other son wasn't and then go into the NICU story and also share how Budley knows how to say "8" in Mandarin and is a math genius by the time they got down to the 5th floor at that rate. Though I've found people like Dimmy and Ginny who haven't done anything but stay basically within the same area their whole lives think that sort of thing makes it some cool fact that makes them so interesting when I just think "okay so you basically haven't really ventured anywhere outside of your comfort zone and you're boring" as my first perception.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
IMG_2938.jpeg

Jenn probably didn’t even notice he said Universal Orlando in the intro because she’s lazy and useless as an editor. If she would have noticed, she could have overlayed some text saying “Seaworld” instead.
I’m willing to bet she didn’t know until she was monitoring the comments. They have since pinned this comment:

IMG_2939.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

cari_

Nick confirmed that things with multiple emojis are written by Jenn. So I’m guessing she wrote this, but made it sound like it was coming from Tim. 🙄

IMG_5481.jpeg

Tim buys a meal from SeaWorld for $32 - chicken sandwich, fries, cooige, and bottle of water. Why didn’t he buy Dine All Day? It’s $49.99 before a passholder discount and you get an entree (which would have been the sandwich and fries), a side or dessert, and drink every 90 minutes. He would have only needed to eat twice to get his money’s worth. And we all know he could have put away 2 full meals in the time he was there. Could have been a great excuse - too full to eat Jenn’s burnt vegan dinner that she probably had waiting for him. 🥴
---

Jinx on the pinned comment, @eatcherheartout 🤣

• Haha

LVgirly

Wasn't her exact wording about being his "fan club" the same thing Nick called his family at their race? It must have struck a nerve in order for her to use the exact wording. That and she can't think for herself..

Also haven't they shown themselves drinking soda several times over the years/vlogs? Adam even went with tim to club cool and possibly the dvc lounge (can't remember if it was tim with him one of those times) so I'm sure he's thinking uh huh whatever tim while they do their weird "soda pushing" to get him to drink mountain dew. They are weird af.

Also tim you have 2 sons

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn just laughs about that one channel using the footage of her giving birth to Da Baby (at first she says it was her giving birth to Buddy because she seriously gives no shits about Da Baby). You'd think she'd want to get that footage taken off at least out of protection for Da Baby's privacy. I don't know if they actually showed Da Baby in that footage, but when he's older, he's going to have to deal with enough with having his parents exploit him and now other channels too. No fucking alarms going off about the fact that you put your kids on the internet which means other people will use your footage on their own channel and for private nefarious reasons?? She's seriously such a useless cunt of a mother.

• Sad
  • Sick

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Moonlight magic? That event is a bitch to get into for dvc members and these two just get to go because stans gotta stan and you know they will bitch about everything anyway. Fucking sigh man.

• Haha