The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and surprise, but J can't hear much from his middle ear (where all his infections have been). Hearing test confirmed it.

I wonder how long that has been the case.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Really they waited until Feb 13th for Buddy to pick out valentines because Ginn said "that's the only time he can come to Target with us"? Um, have you heard of after school? The bleeping weekend when he doesn't have school? Wtf is wrong with these idiots?

Half the stans in the comments are also either dysfunctional beyond reason and still have their Christmas tit up, OR they're pretending to also be beyond dysfunctional to impress their idols.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
They had to cruise on the weekend and fill Jenn's piehole. So I am pretty sure based on the timeline so far in this one Universal was on Monday. She must have been manic after her binge eating and "worked".

• Wow
Reactions: 8
LOL they're so basic. Ginn is excited about the cart escalator at the "fancy" Target. My Target that's two blocks away has had a cart escalator for like... ever? At least the 2000s?

Shout out to the bird that took a massive tit on their windshield.
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 8.36.21 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These two are competing for biggest receding hairline. 😳
Balding.jpg

Jenn really lost a ton of hair after these two pregnancies. Most women do, but mine grew all back and then some before a year went by.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Two kids excuses galore when it comes to party planning... Oh, and not enough time to write the kids names on Valentines Day because they had to take Buddy to the doctor :rolleyes:

Jenn seems annoyed about the school not wanting candy.

Interesting. The Employee's LinkedIn and still active and apparently in addition to also detailing cars he also works or worked as a pharmacy tech-a real job (shocking). Now it's even more difficult to see why he would've quit his job to work for Amanduh.
---
Oh, and wearing her date day Anthroplogie shirt for Valentine's Day with what I'm assuming is a Barefoot dream road or cardigan. I like Bearfoot Dreams I have a ton of their tit because robes is sort of a weakness of mine BUT I would not wear one on camera.

And apparently they don't know when he's getting tubes now...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ginn dressed in her finest sweatpants to go to the doctor (and then Target). I'm not saying you have to dress up for the doctor, but if you've got a girl boner for a Target with a cart escalator, maybe at least throw on some jeans (that don't suffocate your vagina).
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 8.39.06 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
As @xmasbdaygirl says, they truly suck!! "The day got away from them" so they couldn't have Bud write his name on the Hot Wheels Valentines he was so excited to get. Wtf? I bet he had time to play the Switch during that evening. They are ridiculous.

The time they spent making fun of and critiquing the size of the Valentines could have been spent having J write his name on the cards. I wonder if they were just embarrassed by his writing or didn't think he could write well on the cards. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh and it seems bestie made The Sun at one point. It is sad this is even an article. Jesus. Jenn is so going to get FOMO And The Daily Dot too. Take that Jenn :rolleyes: And on that note in the words of my father, I need a triple shot of vodka. Jesus, that this even got published would probably even drive Dim to the evils of butter pecan ice cream.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh no, a petting zoo with bunnies and piglets for Oliver’s birthday. I can’t imagine that being a good idea with how much both of these boys bang up their parents. I hope the animals will be safe.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I feel like the average adult would give them whiplash with everything we manage to do and multitask on any given day.

Oh no, a petting zoo with bunnies and piglets for Oliver’s birthday. I can’t imagine that being a good idea with how much both of these boys bang up their parents. Animals will not be safe.
That is such a terrible idea. Like you said, Da Baby is slapping everything in sight (maybe just his gross parents) and well, basically so is Buddy even though he should know better by now. If any animals get hurt, I will seriously be beyond furious. What a bleeping terrible idea to subject innocent animals to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh no, a petting zoo with bunnies and piglets for Oliver’s birthday. I can’t imagine that being a good idea with how much both of these boys bang up their parents. Animals will not be safe.
Ugh. You know after that OG is going to beg for a dog or a cat. It's coming. And I doubt Auntie Amanduh is going to sell them the breadwinner like she did with the Switch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It still seems like Tim and Jackson spend a lot of time playing video games. I guess that’s what took up all the time where they couldn’t take him to pick out Valentines until the last minute.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
LOL they're so basic. Ginn is excited about the cart escalator at the "fancy" Target. My Target that's two blocks away has had a cart escalator for like... ever? At least the 2000s?

Shout out to the bird that took a massive tit on their windshield.
View attachment 2758381
Ok but I got really excited seeing a cart escalator at a Target in…NYC I think? I don’t remember. Maybe it was DC. I’d never seen on in person before, our Target is one floor 😂

I’m taking a wild guess that J$’s headphones on the cruise were pretty useless? Since the kid apparently can’t hear?? Dear god they’re negligent…

Reactions: 15
Dim in his toilet pose. I need him to burn those tan shorts, I'm so sick of seeing way too much of his thunder thighs.
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 8.53.26 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
As @xmasbdaygirl says, they truly suck!! "The day got away from them" so they couldn't have Bud write his name on the Hot Wheels Valentines he was so excited to get. Wtf? I bet he had time to play the Switch during that evening. They are ridiculous.

The time they spent making fun of and critiquing the size of the Valentines could have been spent having J write his name on the cards. I wonder if they were just embarrassed by his writing or didn't think he could write well on the cards. :(
My kid had years of OT to help with dysgraphia related to Tourette. But we actually pushed for evaluations and services as soon as she started showing difficulty. Imagine that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.