The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think that all the stans, including Amanduh, are really, truly, just idiots.

I mean, if you wanted to know the books that Jenn was reading, like if you actually gave a tit....why wouldn't you just watch the video? Why would you ask in the stan group?
You're making too much sense. Stop. :ROFLMAO:

You could never even bring that up in the comments either because you'd be attacked.

I just asked a question. Move along if you don't like it.

I just wasn't sure which "vid" it was, so I asked. Why are you being so hateful?

Why are you even on this page if you're such a jealous hater pointing out the obvious that I'm an idiot?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just think that all the stans, including Amanduh, are really, truly, just idiots.

I mean, if you wanted to know the books that Jenn was reading, like if you actually gave a tit....why wouldn't you just watch the video? Why would you ask in the stan group?

View attachment 2757013

And if you cared about buying an Aura frame and having them get credit for it, again, why wouldn't just look at the video? I mean, searching for something on YouTube isn't something you need to be a mathematical genius to do.

View attachment 2757017
I also think the Stan’s are idiots unfortunately. Someone will ask a question in the Stan group like about the aura code and people will respond with wrong information. If you don’t know, just don’t respond. It’s just like Tim spewing wrong information just for the sake of having something to say.

Reactions: 18
🎶 all we do is eat eat eat no matter what
got snackies on our mind, we can never get enough
and every time we step up in a food place everybody forks go up
and they stay there
and they say YUM and they stay there
cause all we do is eat eat eat
and if you eatin' too put your forks in the air, make 'em stay there 🎶

🎶 [VERSE 3 - Ginn Dogg rapping]
Heat in the kitchen, pot on the stove
Water gettin' boiled, burnt gnocchi getting cold
Ginny in the binny, fake laugh overload
I been runnin' this jukebox game since I was fourteen years old (What? What?)
I ate with the worst of 'em, bust 'til I burst 'em up
Chew 'em up, lick 'em up, hard tongue, cross 'em up
Pardon me, I'm greasin' up, pressure up, bless you, bruh
Don't mess with us, we like the Fort in the '80s
Back to back, set a trap, hit the lick, hit it back
Hit the trick, jump the track, witch, I want my money back
Time and time again while I'm sippin' on this gin
My fat ass said it best, "Just eat baby, eat" 🎶

A snake motion by a snake

Reactions: 2
I’m glad they actually took Buddy to pick Valentine’s Day stuff out. And of course they wait until the very last minute. That tracks.
Didn’t a tattler suggest they let J$ pick out his Valentine cards, etc?

Reactions: 11
Didn’t a tattler suggest they let J$ pick out his Valentine cards, etc?
That would be me 👋 There was an entire aisle in my Target with the little Valentine's cards and little Valentine snack hand outs, like rice krispie treats, veggie straws, granola bars.

I guess if they are buying crap the day before that means they've already given up on "winning" the class party goodie bag award? Dick had posted on insta that his kid was writing out Hot Wheels Valentines. :rolleyes: I was in Target yesterday and it was mostly Easter stuff...I hope there were still Valentine's stuff for the little Buddy.

Reactions: 8
Well, thank God Potato's social is still there. Though, he isn't doing great in his cat magazine contest with only one day to go he's in fifth and is going to miss out on that $10K prize. Maybe that's the family emergency.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are there so many potato cats? I want to vote in the contest and can’t find potato

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theme park food was not intended to be eaten every day! People eat this stuff the one time a year they go to the park on vacation. They are so unhealthy...she is so thick how do they not see it????

Reactions: 20
Well, thank God Potato's social is still there. Though, he isn't doing great in his cat magazine contest with only one day to go he's in fifth and is going to miss out on that $10K prize. Maybe that's the family emergency.
When you get to the point where your cat is the sole breadwinner, you've gone way past emergency.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm going to be that person. You can't submit your cat to be on a cover of some cat magazine contest using a photo of him as a kitten, when he's mostly grown now. Rosie's got it going on. She's got my vote.

Also, I can see her instagram now. Didn't she make that private before?

I just got my daughter a new laptop so of course, she's asking for more laptop stickers. If only I knew of someone who sold them online. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm going to be that person. You can't submit your cat to be on a cover of some cat magazine contest using a photo of him as a kitten, when he's mostly grown now. Rosie's got it going on. She's got my vote.

Also, I can see her instagram now. Didn't she make that private before?

I just got my daughter a new laptop so of course, she's asking for more laptop stickers. If only I knew of someone who sold them online. :ROFLMAO:
I can too. Yeah, I think it was private before.

She should really just make all her socials public again (whatever is still private).

It'll only be a matter of time until Jenn dumps her and moves onto someone else, so she should really use this time to gain new followers from Tattle to work to her benefit. Ya know, eNgAGEMenT and all. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Nick is way more on the ball than Jenn and Tim. Look who got the new logo done?! It looks like the designer (scribbleroot) who did it is probably the same one Jenn was "working" with, because he follows T&J and Jenn follows him. He does cartoonish people designs, too. (Edit: Or he is the one who did that logo Tim uses on IG now.)

"With Tim & Nick" 🥴 The designer can easily erase "Nick" for "Jenn" in the future - although Jenn would probably insist on being first. 😂

Screenshot_Instagram.jpg

They should have squeezed Nick and Tim in the rollercoaster car together. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can too. Yeah, I think it was private before.

She should really just make all her socials public again (whatever is still private).

It'll only be a matter of time until Jenn dumps her and moves onto someone else, so she should really use this time to gain new followers from Tattle to work to her benefit. Ya know, eNgAGEMenT and all. :ROFLMAO:
Do you think she made it public after she read my post this morning? Because that would be hilarious. Come on Amanduh, give me a clue---are you reading here? I'll buy some stickers from you.....I'm looking specifically for a jellyfish that looks like a plastic bag/plastic waste type message. Come on, girl, hook me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nick is way more on the ball than Jenn and Tim. Look who got the new logo done?! It looks like the designer (scribbleroot) who did it is probably the same one Jenn was "working" with, because he follows T&J and Jenn follows him. He does cartoonish people designs, too. (Edit: Or he is the one who did that logo Tim uses on IG now.)

"With Tim & Nick" 🥴 The designer can easily erase "Nick" for "Jenn" in the future - although Jenn would probably insist on being first. 😂

View attachment 2757727

They should have squeezed Nick and Tim in the rollercoaster car together. 😅
Nick and his son could do a Father and Son Roller Coaster Podcast/Vlog and reuse this logo when the Tracker friendship inevitably crashes and burns. Tim would be seething.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.