Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nevinsmommy

WTF?! They are irritated that J$ feels like he has to be the best at everything.

TIM,YOU ARE THE REASON HE IS LIKE THAT! Everything is a fecking competition and they have to win at everything. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

hcslacs

VIP Member
Jen just wants to let everyone know what a great time she is having.

Of course you are, Jen, you ALWAYS have a great time being away from your miracle children.

• Wow
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
The people I'd like to met have talent and unfortunately passed, like Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, George Michael and Prince. Ryan Secrest is some dude that I'd probably pass in the street and never give a second look.
I saw Prince in 2004 in Fort Lauderdale. THE absolute best concert I'd ever been to and I've seen TONS of artists / bands.

My two regrets for artists I never got to see live are George and then Michael Hutchence (and INXS). I ADORED them. 😭
---
Genius idea. And we'd all be watching Tim's ears to see his real reaction.

Tim also mentioned that 99% of things said online about us are incorrect. That statement, Tim, is 100% false. There are a lot of crazy things tossed out around here, but if I had to put a number on it, I'd say that we are correct here about 70% of the time and that might be a conservative estimate. You folks are so damn predictable, it's just stupid at this point.
Yep. We may have our moments but for the most part we're damn near accurate about almost everything.

Hell, Tattle peeps even guessed Da Baby's name! And we certainly aren't inaccurate about 99.9% of the stuff we've said about his family. It's either public record or just stuff HE has told us over the years and if you have any ability to put 2+2 together (and live locally), you can easily figure shit out.

You're right. It's just stupid at this point. So predictable.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
If I continuously served my meat and potatoes loving husband dishes that were "meat adjacent" he would just go find someone else to cook meals that he liked.
My partner would straight up tell me that he isn’t going to eat that crap and would tell me to never make it for him again. Tim is afraid of Jenn though and would rather choke down food he doesn’t like (rice, for example) rather than upset her and face her wrath. To me, this is abusive and controlling behavior on Jenn’s part.

• Heart

travesty

VIP Member
I'd almost feel sorry for Tim if it wasn't for the fact that he's enabled his sloth wife from day 1. I guess this is your life now, Tim, until you grow a pair and insist your wife gets help for her issues. And I don't mean add another nanny.

BadM0therF0cker

2 things Jenn since you read here.

Nobody gives a shit about your book reviews. Take that shit to your own channel you started but didn’t do shit with.

Jenn you sat in the back seat with Jackson till the kid was like 3. But you don’t care to sit in the back seat with the second miracle child?

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 7.12.44 PM.png

Love the screenname. And yes, they genuinely LOVE stuffing their faces all day.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 7.12.52 PM.png

She's seriously such a pick-me stage 5 clinger.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 7.13.05 PM.png

LOL I haven't watched but did they try Puerto Rican food from Universal but went all the way TO PUERTO RICO and couldn't bother getting their fucking asses off the ship because of the "intimidating" rain? Good lord.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 7.14.13 PM.png

--
Okay I had to see if they'd say anything about how they could have just tried PR food in... PR and this is as far as I'll get, but Dim I agree, your wife is not really a lot to look at and looks like mush. 😆
Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 7.18.53 PM.png

---
Why do I want to throat punch her. Geez.

also. Mods, delete the locked dupe thread.
Her throat is so mushy, it'd be like punching a pillow.
Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 8.16.12 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Prosperity Piglet

The Beanie Baby community gets a shout out.
Poor Nick is on the verge of tears. He's says there are deep parts of himself he doesn't share with the world. We know Nick. 🤪
Put Nick in the diaper dash. What a baby. He won't stop. He suggests picking a Beanie Baby of the week. This guy needed to cook a little more. He's not right.

• Haha
  • Wow
Tim is bewildered why Jackson thinks he needs to do everything faster than everybody else… I really wonder where he got that trait from..

• Sad
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I usually agree with so much of what you say, but I just couldn't let this go. Sure, he works harder than Jen, but he definitely doesn't "bust his ass" at anything. Sure, he does the bare minimum to keep it all going, but I think just one (ok, maybe two) level below Jen in the laziness department.
I guess the way that I see it is, if it wasn't for Tim, they'd have nothing and those kids probably would be in a much, much worse situation that they are already in. Most parents work much, much hard than Tim does, but I think Tim holds that entire household together. Great, now I sound like a Tim stan. :ROFLMAO:

Tim told a story in the podcast where he got up with both kids and had to use the bathroom (shocker!) and while he was in the bathroom, J$ decided he couldn't wait for breakfast and decided to pour his own cereal and spilled it all over the place and he (J$) got upset. Where the fuck was Jenn? I'm sure still sleeping. Does Tim put Da Baby in the car for the ride to school so Jenn can continue sleeping? That to me sounded ridiculous. As a mom, if my kids were up, I'm up. I don't care it it's 5am. I'm there for them, to see them off for the day or help them make breakfast while Tim is in the shitter.

I
And it looks like OG's plate is some kind of portion control plate. I vaguely remember we had one when I was a kid but neither my sister or I ate exclusively off of it. AND they go to Target so much they could pick up a couple of alternatives.
If he needs that one specific plate, which doesn't seem to be the case since he was actually eating off a different plate, get to the store and buy 3 or 4 of the same exact plate. Then donate/toss every other plate that you have.

I'm a picky eater. I'm a person whose foods cannot touch each other, especially foods that don't go together. In an extreme way. Like a hamburger and fries on a plate would be ok, steak and potato and veggie, ok as long as it doesn't leak into each other. But fruit and pasta on the same plate...as a 50 year old, I wouldn't touch it. If I were to go to a buffet, which I typically do not, I use like 8 plates. Not because I'm a hog, because my food cannot touch. Point being, everyone has their "thing" but as a parent, you understand it and just need to be prepared for it.

• Heart

gaga09

I cannot believe she says all of those kitchen cabinets are full and they need to declutter. That kitchen is huge. Throw out the old wishbones your mom gave you, Jen! She also said she keeps empty Lysol cans. What a wackjob.

• Wow
  • Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Francie knows what’s up. That ‘Ohana meal on July 4th gave her a great glimpse into the family dynamics. Francie had the boys dressed in red,white and blue and she was also themed and put together. Her boys sat politely and civilized. On the other hand, Jenn was slovenly, boys not dressed for the holiday, Jenn couldn’t be bothered mothering her kids and Jackson’s behavior was, dare I say, unhinged. He was jumping all over the restaurant and characters without correction. That would be the last time I had an outing with a family like that.

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim goes to the bathroom so often he's thought about wearing a diaper. I mean his ass already looks like he's wearing a loaded diaper, so I'm surprised he hasn't done that yet.
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 12.59.39 PM.png

Um, shouldn't he be looking to Christ?
Christ is too busy washing feet to pay for the $14 million spent on Super Bowl commercials I guess.

• Haha
  • Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn in this video wishes that these overalls…

IMG_2819.jpeg

…didn’t say “wanna play?” On them so you could be either Chucky or a minion when you wear them because she likes dual purpose things that will save you money because she’s a big fan of saving money.

Also Jenn:
“We spent about $92 [on food] but, I felt good about it because we did get some discounts.”

• Sick
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
It was so awkward listening to him with his cracking almost crying voice. Wtf was that? Tim looked so uncomfortable or like he was going to laugh at him. Notice that when Jenn goes into her pity party, Tim tells her "you're doing great" etc. He had nothing of substance to say here to his "friend."

Nick probably thought he was going to become the breakout internet star after this podcast was announced. He even referenced people knowing him now because of it. Yo Nick, you're a powergrifter too- own it. Patreon just a month after latching on to Tim for a podcast about nothing? Liking your own IG posts with your podcast account and commenting on your own posts to try to boost the algorithm? Sponsored posts and shilling products? Affiliating yourself with the king and queen of grifters but acting like it is a true friendship and not a business decision? 😅 C'mon, man. I am so sick of the term "content creator" that these peeps use - you aren't creating shit -- shout out to @Dont Call Them Creators.

Waiting for Potato's mom to start a podcast with Jenn next, because they are real friends you guyzzzz. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27