Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This looks like something from hoarders. What is going on in this garage. Such random stuff piled up. And does this mean the Tesla is parked outside? What happened to the bolt/volt whatever it’s called?

View attachment 2758810View attachment 2758811

This is the perfect snapshot for their fucked up life: a ridiculously-overpriced Rivian, parked right next to a massive mound of completely random shit. So close that it looks like they barely have room to get in and out of the car. And they've shown us that they have a storage unit as well.

Fucking insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

cavamom

VIP Member
Tim doesn’t want to sit down at Via Napoli and “put a server through that” to just order one slice. Dude, you’re not getting a table. And they don’t sell slices. Terrible information as usual.

Theyre legit comparing Pizzafari and PizzaRizzo. They’re the exact same puffy Disney pizza😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Maybe they should have cleaned behind and under the toilet before showing off the Blueland toilet bowl cleaner. 🧐 Now that is some discolored grout!
20240210_191532.jpg

And their faucet area also looked waterstained and unclean. Maybe clean that with the cleaning spray before showing this handsoap part??
20240210_191412.jpg

Jenn even checked herself out during the awkward mirror cleaning scene. 😂
20240210_192309.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
“Deep conversations about 9/11” was already gross considering these two swim in the shallow part of the thinking pool, but then it’s just about a 9/11 beanie baby? Really fucking gross and distasteful.
---

I am cackling at him thinking Tribeca is a borough 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ Like wtf dude, where do you even pull that out of?
What's ridiculous is Nick was telling a heartfelt story how watching 9/11 and other historical events emotionally affected him and Tim interrupts him, like blatantly interrupts him to mansplain the geography of Manhattan (incorrectly) to him.

Maybe it’s bc I’m from the east coast? But I don’t understand when people don’t understand New York City. It’s not hard. 😂
I completely understand that not everyone understands NYC or Manhattan neighborhoods, it's when you state incorrect facts like a pompous asshole, it really triggers me. Tim has absolutely no business talking about where things are in NYC. He really has no business talking about NYC at all.

• Heart
  • Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
And honesty based on the way that he was talking about the ears, I halfway suspect they were told it could be something more than tubes. He kept talking like the tubes would be some magic cure.
On my little knowledge on what’s going on with the ears, I agree with you. There was such a sense of urgency to get Buddy relief from his chronic ear infections (that they never mentioned) and now nothing. If it were my kid, I’d be on getting whatever relief I could give my child. I probably would also limit swimming on cruise ship pool and swim lessons which haven’t proven to be successful.
THEY have always been ostriches (heads in the sand, La la la) when it comes to the health, safety and well being of their children.
So This Tracks!

Tattle has been commenting on Jackson’s ear tugging since infancy and later his garbled speech.

Sadly, Oliver’s misshaped head and orange skin hue has never been addressed.

Last edited:
  • Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn is wearing a mic today. She usually doesn’t, right?

IMG_2816.jpeg

Jenn hadn’t been to Universal (other than HHN) in 2 years and they did renew her pass. Of course they renew her pass so she can go and stuff her face.

• Sick
  • Wow

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
If memory serves me right when they did the gender reveal for Oliver Tim actually said we found out the gender "and somebody isn't happy" .... imagine actually telling the world that about a miracle baby 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This is why you shouldn't put yourselves on the internet. This is creepy as fuck.
Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 6.01.52 PM.png

Sure as shit, from the video...there's a story about Katie Norton and her baby. Except Katie Norton had a girl. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And I'm sorry for what I'm going to say here--if this weird shit is out there, who knows what is out their using the images of their children. :sick:

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 6.03.25 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Forest

VIP Member
Jenn is a total bitch still making those vegan meals. She’s not vegan. Make a meal that all 4 members of your family will eat. It’s literally one of the few household tasks she does and she doesn’t even do it.

hcslacs

VIP Member
Apparently they went to Epcot last night to hoard as many bottled waters and sodas as they could.

IMG_1905.jpeg

And look at the difference in body language between them in the photos when they are aware they are being photographed vs not.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I was distracted by the mountain of wrinkled napkins on their table (and how Dim "we pretend to use sustainable cleaning products" Tracker has a plastic water bottle while DickyNick got water in a cup), and then I thought, wait is that purse with the Mickey ears DickyNick's? Also Dim looks like perfect casting for shady used car salesman who snorts coke in the bathroom in between hitting on customers.
Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 2.38.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Rebelle

VIP Member
Were they not next to each other when they ordered the coogies? Do they not speak to each other and say “Which ones should we get?” “Get 2 of those bc I’m not sharing.”

Here’s a thought, let the kid have a 1/4 of it if it’s so big. Then if he does what he’s supposed to do: try some new veggies, clean up his toys, whatever, he can have more later. They don’t give him any incentive to do the right thing and be better. My son earns his video game and tv time. He gets his dessert/treat when he does a good job, he absolutely doesn’t have to finish everything, but I’d like him to at least try the veggies I give him. That’s why he wound up eating nearly all of my sautéed spinach. Found out he likes fresh lemon on his green veggies.

Don’t give him literally a single bite then go on and eat all of the other cookies in front of him. What assholes.

• Heart

Orangebird

Honestly I think this is why they have become so insufferable. In order to handle the criticisms and eye rolls they get for being selfish, entitled, ignorant, out of touch, talentless, useless YouTubers (not saying all YT are but these turds are for sure) …they tell themselves that THEY are right and any critiques are just haters. We hear the Stan’s creating that same echo chamber for them. By insulating themselves they protect their feelings but they block out the feedback that could help them grow and improve. Now they walk around with this holier than thou attitude. Run Nick like it’s the last marathon you’ll ever do.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
The dude who doesn't think twice about eating food off of the ground feels Golden Corral is beneath him? ok.

I don't know how he can be so gross and so snobby at the same time. As if the kids at all the Disney buffets they frequent wouldn't be touching the food at those.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I wonder if DickyNick and his beard watch these voogs and just snicker with disbelief. Like, even if I was really good friends with someone who posts all their shit online and I witnessed them being this dysfunctional and incompetent, I'd be able to see that without being biased.

They have so many tools at their disposable to help them be more efficient and stay... on track... but I guess the chance of some riveting might-go-viral Publix footage even though they have to be shady about filming is more important to them than having a less chaotic and more manageable life where they just add to their online shopping cart throughout the week as they think of things they'll need and then just drive to Publix (one person only) to pick up the damn fucking groceries at the end of the week and then come home and unload while the other is unloading the dishwasher or babyproofing the fucking nasty house or cleaning the garage. I've seriously never witnessed two (supposedly sober) 40-something adults be as incompetent and dysfunctional as these two. There are literal children under the age of 10 raising their own baby siblings in Gaza because their parents are dead and these two.... I just can't comprehend it, I'd almost think they are being this dysfunctional on purpose because it just makes no sense how they haven't lost their minds at their own incompetence???? Or maybe they have lost their minds.

• Sad
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So when O was walking around holding that stand-up walker thingy in the kitchen, it seems like that was supposed to be time Jenn spent with him while Tim and J were doing something else in the living room. Why can't she legitimately interact with this baby, give him eye contact one-on-one, and PLAY with him?

Instead, she kept saying he was "raging" when his walker would get stuck against a cabinet. There was no raging, even if she was supposedly joking like "road rage." He was just quickly moving the walker against whatever it was in the way (and why is this baby playing in the kitchen?!?!) without a clue how to move ahead because he is A BABY. She seemed to just make fun of him and laugh at him, then shift the walker over slightly and set him up to run into a cabinet again. She finally pointed him towards Tim and J in the living room and sent him that way. She seems to have no maternal instincts, no warmth, and treats O so strangely.

Even regarding the v-day lunch, she acted like baby O ruined it because he was being difficult for them. I can't stand her. The nanny is with O most of the time while they go eat, and yet he messed up Jenn's vlog being at this one lunch date. Ugh.

Also, that fucking stupid activity table in the kitchen is the dumbest shit they have lying around. It is always there yet today she says the piano on it has dead batteries. O tried to transfer over to it from the walker, and the piano he went for didn't work. What the fuck is that doing there then!?!?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad