The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate applesauce but apparently my dad makes great applesauce cooking down the apples in the Crock Pot. He'll only eat his own applesauce. Anyway, yes, you have to cook them. Jenn is dumb but does this surprise us?

That sounds like a weird smoothie. I've used frozen strawberries for smoothies so they have that texture. Yogurt sometimes, milk, frozen fruit, a dash of vanilla. Jenn can't even do that?

Reactions: 9
Ugh, I don't understand why he needs to do his stupid wayfinding every single time at DS. If anybody is going to Jock Lindsey's they can just look at a map. No one is going to remember the convoluted directions you gave there Timmy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Look!
I've solved all their issues
1. A little stack in the cabinet of child plates/cups and bowls- have at least 5 of each
2. House slippers- they're a thing, buy some. They're never worn outside. Get a shoe rack, 5 or 6 level put it in a dedicated spot. This is where the shoes go.
3. Get a goddamned basket for cars he's playing with right now. Get a car holder for the ones he isn't. Rotate. Make it a thing like brushing teeth to clean them up every single day.
4. Make a song, for everything. Children love songs for activities. Apply liberally. Sing the songs to Gin, too.
5. Buy your kids clothes that fit, it's not bougie otherwise.
6. Teach your feral some manners. NOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dim stepped on a hot wheels car and said his foot was gushing blood. He says it's a "lazy Sunday" and an "action-packed Sunday" in the same breath.

Ginn says "stinky stinky" Da Baby had to get an outfit change. Budley crams his noggin and open mouth into the shot of Da Baby and follows his egg donor's lead and says Da Baby had a big big poop. We bleeping get it, JFC. Your family is stupid.
View attachment 2768495
Their vlogs are literally full of tit.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, Jenn presenting Buddy with his big Valentine treat and then telling him he can only have one bite was a real Mommy Dearest moment. The chef’s kiss was immediately after that, Jenn showing herself having a tantrum over not getting Tim’s cookie, along with all the other ones. She wants them all!
I believe she thinks Valentine’s Day is only for her, not her spouse!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't recall anyone mentioning this, so maybe I am overreacting a bit, but this seemed a tad dangerous to me. I realize Jen is holding onto the blender, but she is not holding onto the glass and you never know what could happen here if he knocked over the glass ending up with the blender going who knows where. He just seemed to young to be doing this to me.

View attachment 2770002
She's hoping the glass will slip, J$ will keep the blade going as the blender heads towards him and ooopsie she has a daughter after all now.

Reactions: 1
I guess the way that I see it is, if it wasn't for Tim, they'd have nothing and those kids probably would be in a much, much worse situation that they are already in. Most parents work much, much hard than Tim does, but I think Tim holds that entire household together. Great, now I sound like a Tim stan. :ROFLMAO:

Tim told a story in the podcast where he got up with both kids and had to use the bathroom (shocker!) and while he was in the bathroom, J$ decided he couldn't wait for breakfast and decided to pour his own cereal and spilled it all over the place and he (J$) got upset. Where the duck was Jenn? I'm sure still sleeping. Does Tim put Da Baby in the car for the ride to school so Jenn can continue sleeping? That to me sounded ridiculous. As a mom, if my kids were up, I'm up. I don't care it it's 5am. I'm there for them, to see them off for the day or help them make breakfast while Tim is in the shitter.

If he needs that one specific plate, which doesn't seem to be the case since he was actually eating off a different plate, get to the store and buy 3 or 4 of the same exact plate. Then donate/toss every other plate that you have.

I'm a picky eater. I'm a person whose foods cannot touch each other, especially foods that don't go together. In an extreme way. Like a hamburger and fries on a plate would be ok, steak and potato and veggie, ok as long as it doesn't leak into each other. But fruit and pasta on the same plate...as a 50 year old, I wouldn't touch it. If I were to go to a buffet, which I typically do not, I use like 8 plates. Not because I'm a hog, because my food cannot touch. Point being, everyone has their "thing" but as a parent, you understand it and just need to be prepared for it.
Hahaa, I'm reading this while eating a quick dinner. None of the foods on my plate touch. Ever. And I never noticed until you said it and it made me laugh.

Reactions: 1
They are going to eat at all of the Disney Springs restaurants. Now that’s a resolution I believe they will accomplish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.