The Tim Tracker #161 Jenn Tracker - Built like a heavyweight powergrifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may also deep down not want to have him around someone with a much healthier relationship than theirs. Not that that's hard because that bar is hovering above hell.
I don’t think she has to dig that deep. Sounds like Nick points out a lot of positives of his family and it’s likely making Dim jealous. Maybe he’s finally started saying stuff to her and her response is to ruin their podcast to get Nick out of the picture instead of reassessing herself.

and who the hell is bringing cans of anything on vacation?!? I can see prepackaged snacks from Sam’s club to save money. But not cans. That’s insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay, Jenn was in high school, how old do we think her boyfriend was? She seems to think back then everybody was honest and didn’t lie online…
This is Jenn we are talking about and she likes to tell some tall tales. I bet this was a dude she chatted with online, they never met in person, but she considered him her "boyfriend".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recap:

timifer and jinifer are concentrating on keeping the shiny penny firmly held between their buttcheeks while their outsides continue to mold on the kitchen floor.

Tattlers rung CPS and logged a lie (Jin’s chat room beau)

it tracks! podcast clings to life

Buddy the first got hurt

Uh-oh buddy got tagged as mischievous
Which buddy? There’s a lot of buddies in the Bojo household !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed, Tim is the epitome of a cuck. That woman has had his balls in her purse since the day that met, errr the day they got locked in a house because of a hurricane?? Whatever bullshit story they tell about when they first got together :sick:
The fact that she is competing for attention with her husband who is trying to increase their incoming is just disgusting and pathetic.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t think she has to dig that deep. Sounds like Nick points out a lot of positives of his family and it’s likely making Dim jealous. Maybe he’s finally started saying stuff to her and her response is to ruin their podcast to get Nick out of the picture instead of reassessing herself.

and who the hell is bringing cans of anything on vacation?!? I can see prepackaged snacks from Sam’s club to save money. But not cans. That’s insane.
And you know if they actually packed a bunch of cans like they're the Bojo Meals-on-Wheels 'R Us, they'd forget a bleeping can opener. And then go buy food at a restaurant anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I get the vibe that Tim could have more real friends if it wasn’t for Jenn…I think Jenn only wants “friends” who are fellow ~content creators~ and people who kiss her (booty?) butt. 🤢
Yep, she is 100% a user

I forgot that I wanted to slam my head on my desk when they kept going on and on about how they didn't understand the movie Asteroid City. They just sounded like two pseudo-intellectuals thinking way too bleeping hard about a Wes Anderson movie and proving they just aren't the kind of people that Wes Anderson makes movies for. Maybe go watch a movie where everyone talks at the same time and keeps interrupting each other and that'll be more your speed. Or just keep blabbing on and on for 12 minutes too long about movies and shows from 3 decades ago and excessively fake laughing as neither of you listen to each other while one looks like a victim of Chernobyl and the other can't stop staring at her newly feathered and still too excessively paprika-spiced brows.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ginn kept interrupting him, so we didn’t get the full story of Tim pretending to be a 45 year old man in the chatrooms. I’m afraid to know why they were doing that.

What was the point of her teasing the haircut footage and then inserting a screen that says JK. Was she just too damn lazy to completely edit that part out? It wasn’t funny, it just made her look incompetent.

Reactions: 21
The photo of the suitcase full of canned food broke my brain. WHAT IS THIS? Can you imagine going on a trip towing a suitcase full of canned food behind you? Does she have early onset dementia?

Is that in case she eats ALL the food on the cruise by the second day and has to survive the rest of the trip? Will she be making Spaghetti-Os in the hotel room kettle? God, at least *that* would taste better than a cold can of chicken bits and some stolen mayo packets. Can't wait until the voog where they get to Ft. Wilderness and she realizes she forgot to pack the SPAM and decides her house is too far away to go back for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, she did eat Spam once (sort of). I think they bought some overpriced Spam Hawaiian dish on one of their various baby moons. Alas, no Vienna Sausages for Dim.

Reactions: 7
Well, she did eat Spam once (sort of). I think they bought some overpriced Spam Hawaiian dish on one of their various baby moons. Alas, no Vienna Sausages for Dim.
Oh yes, I'm still grossed out by the witch eating spam musubi in bed in Aulani and talking with her mouth full as she gushed about how much she loved it. Nasty witch.
---
What was the point of her teasing the haircut footage and then inserting a screen that says JK. Was she just too damn lazy to completely edit that part out? It wasn’t funny, it just made her look incompetent.
It was her attempt at being about 1/267th as witty as Tattlers are. But it fell as flat as Jo Koy's Golden Globes opening monologue. Even more flat, actually. Like she spent more time "editing" that than if she just, I don't know, skipped even blabbing about her stupid burnt paprika hair. Also, what is this, the 5,735th time she's forgotten to hit record? The stans seriously boost her already inflated sense of self way too much. witch it's a bleeping HAIRCUT NO SANE PERSON CARES ABOUT YOUR bleeping HAIRCUT YOU DENSE BLOATED POTATO (apologies to the cat).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Okay, Jenn was in high school, how old do we think her boyfriend was? She seems to think back then everybody was honest and didn’t lie online…
Is this the same boyfriend she followed sorry, “went to college” in Gainesville?

Reactions: 12
I was handwashing one of my pans that I've had for a few years now after dinner and thought about how good it looks (with no burns or scratches) for being a few years old and costing a fraction of the cost of Ginn's fancy tetanus pans. Then I found myself marveling at just how intensely hot she must be cooking her food but even so, how in the hell did she manage to make her pans look that fucked up in less than a year?? Like how horribly do you have to burn your food for your fancy pans to look that terrible? It makes me think it's really a miracle her distracted manic iPad-watching ass hasn't burned down Fort Pampers yet.

I also thought about how they both completely overcook eggs every time they make them and if the egg dishes they order at restaurants taste totally raw to them because they're so used to overcooked rubbery "eggies" at home.

Reactions: 18
I’m still stuck on an entire suitcase of canned goods. Does she realize that most people visiting the parks do not live 30 freaking minutes down the road? (I truly don’t think she does). Most visitors have to take a plane to get there. Can you imagine showing up to tsa with a suitcase full of cans? 1st of all, no one in their right mind is going to waste suitcase weight on this. 2nd, how many of their diehard Stans have the money to afford a room with a kitchen? Probably not many. She’s so spoiled she’s forgotten that most rooms only have a microwave and won’t have bowls and whatnot. I think she’s trying to be like the legitimate information/tips channel, but has no actual knowledge of anything. Her true advice would be to dump the kids with a sitter for the entire trip and gorge yourself endlessly.

• Haha
Next she'll suggest going dumpster diving after you've flown in and have already spent thousands of dollars on an overpriced vacation anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.