Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peedee

Chatty Member
So he doesn't have a California drivers license or state ID. Sounds like he shouldn't be let in to me.View attachment 535044
This pisses me off beyond belief. I hope Disney bans him again for attempting to break rules over and over. That would be poetic justice after he just dumped his life savings into DVC and Disney stocks. Please Disney, do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Kit123

VIP Member
I'm sorry but this house and the Star Wars themed house I don't think are actually that nice. I suppose it's niche but I personally wouldn't want to stay there unless I had kids that were REALLY into these themes.
Also, I wish they wouldn't use clickbait titles. They state it has nothing to do with Jurrasic Park at the start but put it in the title. Just say dinosaur themed!

Reactions: 10

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I get where you are coming from, but I can tell you from my personal experience that as we made more money, we've bought better things, yet we're still budget conscience in many areas. It's what you value in spending and saving on. None of us know their true intentions and that is what makes most of these posts ridiculous on here.

You all have brought up the price of the house seemingly endlessly, but I guess the in-depth threads lamenting page after page have stopped, so that was eons ago in Tattle timelines. I've been entertained by you all, but the majority here are absolutely no different than the Stans, just the inverse. You guys post about two YouTube bloggers seemingly each and every day, make assumptions about people that you know nothing about in reality, and seemingly obsessively watch their videos. Get a hobby. What miserable bunch of complainers. It's like reading a bunch of whiny Karens. And don't label me as some type of Tracker Stan or what have you because I'm nothing of the sort.

It's just honesty amusing to see how worked up and ridiculous people can get on the internet. I'd love to see some of you keyboard warriors tell the Trackers your observations in real life if you had the chance. You never would. I'm signing off, so you can spare yourselves the replies. Hopefully there are some other folks on here that will nod in agreement with my observations. Get some air and possibly a mental health counselor as well. It's unhealthy to obsess about some YouTubers on a message board and come up with ridiculous storylines for their lives.
Okay then. You’re complaining about complaining? May I ask why people complaining or talking about the trackers’s money habits bother you? What people choose to do it their time is their choice. Just like you commenting on to the board. Also saying get some mental help is crossing a line- it is beyond insensitive. Throwing that around to insult people delegitimizes mental counseling not to mention sends a message to anyone with mental issues or problems that to project a healthy mental image they must not participate in gossip boards. I suggest you take a step back and not take anything here as an attack on you. If you bought a Tesla that is fantastic.

Also even if you don’t answer, I have a suspicion you will be back on here to read your replies. So I wish you well and do you boo

PJones

VIP Member
They overload the stroller with air con but dont put a hat on Jackson. Firstly it would protect his face and head as he is very fair, secondly it would protect his eyes.

2020planner

VIP Member
nailed it with the superiority complex.

it’s absolutely insane. Add to that the fact that the mouse is making money hand over fist on fucking mask sales that makes me feel like the masks will never go away.

I can’t wait until our passes expire. I personally enjoy universal and their parks more
I haven't honestly bought one Disney mask. I think they all look like little kids' underwear to me! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
The other point is what a fucking waste those dresses are. She’s looks fucking awful. She could spend that money and wind up with better looking clothing.

she’s an asshole, don’t come here and defend them and definitely don’t try to defend Jenn 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I wonder if Jenn has given up on her appearance. I’m someone who has struggled with weight all my life (I’m eating something sugary and delicious right now lol). When I’m heavier, I know better than to spend a bunch of money on clothes. She needs to get her clothes from Walmart or some place like that, unless she just doesn’t care anymore.

I know! The ones that scare me are the nutjobs talking about his future professions, that he makes them cry, that he's a "national treasure," and that he's one of their "favorite youtubers." :mad:

Edited to add: Oh, and that he can hear and understand the whales... wow.

They should have NEVER put him on camera.
Totally agree! If I were Tim or Jenn I would be terrified to put him on camera after seeing all those comments. Those stans are completely and totally insane!!!!

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I get where you are coming from, but I can tell you from my personal experience that as we made more money, we've bought better things, yet we're still budget conscience in many areas. It's what you value in spending and saving on. None of us know their true intentions and that is what makes most of these posts ridiculous on here.

You all have brought up the price of the house seemingly endlessly, but I guess the in-depth threads lamenting page after page have stopped, so that was eons ago in Tattle timelines. I've been entertained by you all, but the majority here are absolutely no different than the Stans, just the inverse. You guys post about two YouTube bloggers seemingly each and every day, make assumptions about people that you know nothing about in reality, and seemingly obsessively watch their videos. Get a hobby. What miserable bunch of complainers. It's like reading a bunch of whiny Karens. And don't label me as some type of Tracker Stan or what have you because I'm nothing of the sort.

It's just honesty amusing to see how worked up and ridiculous people can get on the internet. I'd love to see some of you keyboard warriors tell the Trackers your observations in real life if you had the chance. You never would. I'm signing off, so you can spare yourselves the replies. Hopefully there are some other folks on here that will nod in agreement with my observations. Get some air and possibly a mental health counselor as well. It's unhealthy to obsess about some YouTubers on a message board and come up with ridiculous storylines for their lives.

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Settled for Jenn? I find it funny because Tim was no prize in his youth in my opinion
he looks like he's wearing the same wig as Jenn in that picture 😂😂

He sent them stuff and badgered them until they caved and met up. He did these really pathetic posts where he was all fake humble and apologetic after Jenn posted a rant about people expecting stuff from them. He posted back to say she didn't mean him then they vlogged an expensive dinner Chris bought.
Why did I think I had missed something really big and that yall were talking about this guy? 🤣
download.jpeg

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Holy shit Jackson has never had a ballon as much as they go to the Disney parks. My wife and I were both shouting at the tv “just let the kid play with the damn ballon” when they kept saying “don’t pop it”
Go back and watch it. I did.

@1:25.

I couldn't believe it but Tim actually was ENCOURAGING Jackson to pop it - "Do it, buddy!" - while Jenn kept going "NoOOoooOOO, it's gonna pop."

And Tim said "I know. You gotta.... life lesson time!"

and Jenn goes "noooOOOOooo."

I thought that comment was interesting. "life lesson time." So actually Tim WAS wanting him to pop it.

We all know they're going to butt heads about Jackson and what he can do. I predict Tim - for all his faults - is actually going to be the one to want Jackson to do typical boy things, and Jenn is going to be the one to end up coddling him (akin to "he doesn't have to do that if he doesn't want to, Tim")

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I work as a speech-language pathologist. I can't speak to his development as I don't watch their videos and can't form a full opinion on a child who's not in front of me. If they are that concerned I do hope they seek out the proper help. It'd be better to go ask their pediatrician these questions instead of random Internet people (obviously). There's no shame in it and J will only be benefited in the end.
My son had speech issues when he was younger. I couldn't see it because we were with him all the time and used to the way he spoke. However, a great and wonderful friend noticed and recommended that I get him checked out. We took him to a speech therapist and it worked wonders for him.

Of course the slackers won't ever admit that he has an issue....even if someone was to point it out to them....

mjm9

VIP Member
I don't like any of them (including the Harry Potter house). I'm sure kids like them. PMM also called it Jurassic Park but he explains how it is themed to the movies (to include they were playing the movie Jurassic Park in the theater room). The Trackers just aren't good at doing these types of tours.
The Bojos aren’t competent to do any tours!
We know they don’t do research on anything. So they fly by the seat of their pants and speak out of that end too when they don’t know about a subject and make facts up.

GSMary

It’s how Tim reaches out to everyone and offers to feature the property on his channel for his 800k subscribers while linking how to rent it in exchange for a night. Also Jenn needs an excuse to not clean the house
I think they also want to make their stans think they are celebrities that are in demand in the Orlando area.

2020planner

VIP Member
The Canadian Chris Pratt from YT channel “TheHolyMoly” 6.59K subscribers, not Chris Pratt the actor, correct?

He seems like a really nice guy. I don’t know how he met the Bojos, but T&J definitely use him. Anytime Chris and his family are at WDW they always take the Bojos to high end restaurants, like California Grill (brunch and dinner), Four Seasons “Capa”, Bull n Bear at Waldorf Astoria, Restaurant Marrakech at Moracco Pavilion and High Tea at Grand Floridian.

Plus Chris has taken T&J as his guests to a DVC Moonlight Magic event at DAK.

It’s possible that Chris falls into the “disposable friends” category with Jim and Nicole.
I felt bad for the Pratt's in the Cali Grill and the GF Tea vlogs. Those assholes gleefully took their free meals from Chris and his family (and his wife and daughter never look thrilled to be there).

Not cool. Even if he tried to insist, they should have flat out said NO. Instead, they happily thanked him on camera for the treat. (wasn't one for one of their birthdays too?)

Plus the Trackholes got a vlog out of it too which they knew would get tens of thousands more views than any vlog Chris would put out would. :mad:

They found a sucker stan in Chris.

• Angry
About 5 minutes from the end of the new VLOG they were searching for fossils and Jenn asked which room Jackson was sleeping in. How on earth can you not know where your child is sleeping? Just completely confirms that Tim makes all these sort of decisions and does all the work.

• Wow

Badel671

Guys, I’m going on a different rant, watching old videos and I’m really thinking that their “baby shower” crap from the Waldorf was put together by Nicole. And now I’m on the one with Holy Moly and her in that damn wheelchair. I almost died with my first kid and didn’t roll around in a wheelchair. I’m so over them, it all just drives me nuts. The end! Have a great day!;)

mmc2020

I don't know if they would consider going to an infertility clinic (as you say, doubtful) but someone had mentioned her face being really puffy and her body is pretty puffy. It just got me wondering since I know women who do those treatments gain weight and get puffy.
Yes, many women do experience weight gain while going through IF treatment, but I’m 99% certain that’s not Jenn’s excuse. To start, a good doctor is going to make you have various tests done before even starting a treatment plan so I imagine they’d have made mention of random doctors appointments. Then the treatments themselves (depending on what you’re doing) involve near daily visits over the course of several weeks to the doctors office for bloodwork and ultrasounds, which is usually first thing in the morning. Then if it doesn’t work, you do it all over again the next month or two. No way Jennbo is doing that. It would conflict with her being able to sleep in and go on staycation after staycation. She has no idea what real infertility actual involves.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I see, I haven't seen the other video. I zone out of their room tours tbh because all Tim goes on about is USB's 😂
Aswell, I am actually furious with Tim and their fish and chips. He STILL has to get something that resembles a bloody burger and it actually made my blood boil. Just try something different you bellend, why even go to the chippy 😭 please don't EVER come to the UK.
Tim needs to drop the idea that he can review food. I've known 5 year olds with more a complex palate than he has.

mmm chippy
I adore good Fish and chips, can't get much where I am, and that says something since I'm near Boston. You'd think an area known for seafood would have a decent spot every mile. Nope... we've got Dunkin's coming out our ears, but have to drive over 20 minutes to get to a good spot for seafood.

GSMary

What a low blow to another (better) Disney vlogger. Swear these morons are out of ideas so they copy the rest, but I remember Jenn complaining that everyone copied them :cautious:
I bet they were on the phone with Loma Homes to get hosted right after they saw PMM's video pop up. PMM did his video 6 days ago.

• Sick

RyanNodal

I don't understand Tim complaining about people not wearing masks ar the Waterpark while he's not wearing a mask saying it.

He complains so much. First the empanada was crap, then edit cut, and it's good. Same for the crappy fake wings. That half a cup of ice junk was $12.99 dear Lord.

His fake noises and continuous talking while being on the slides was so fake. I just can't anymore. They're just making commercials and pretending it's content. All the constant explaining of things as if we're blind and can't see what the camera is pointed at.

Attachments