Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SleepingMeh

I’ll full on admit that I can be a raging bitch, but damn...those stans are straight up crazy. There’s a huuuge difference between complaining about someone on this board, wishing they’d stop filming their kid, and a looney toon who makes a fake page pretending to be married to a vlogger who they see as a celebrity. That’s sick.

They need to stop filming their kid ASAP and actually be a parent and protect him! Their gated community can only protect them so much, considering that they are never there. Jenn needs to stay home with him and let Tim take back his channel and film alone or with other adults. Keep the poor kid out of it!!

Reactions: 11

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
View attachment 533832

The Carpetbagger has been learning from them and is now botting his channel like crazy. I think he's up to 371,000 and before corona had only 300,000. His views average 14,000. He's now signing up for things like Surf Shark on their brand ambassador programs to pretend he's being sponsored.

I don't know why this "Jurassic Park" video has me so angered. I think it's because Jackpot obviously doesn't care about the dumb scavenger hunt yet his parents need content. If anyone was going to stay there, they spoiled the hunt. I don't get why these places host them as all they do is complain. I would never stay in that tacky place but I wouldn't have issues with that gorgeous pool.

View attachment 533857

I found it really disturbing when Jenn is doing her fake husband interview about the food and all the while Jackpot is being ingored and is trying to access the pool. What's more important, your kid or that $$$
Well we know that answer- $$$. Tim could have easily just have done a tour & left J and J home! Now they are at the Swan & Dolphin. Jackson is just going to get more behind- he has no routine, no semblance of normalcy & two parents who are ignoring it to make the big bucks! Deep down Jenn wouldn’t be asking the stans about his lack of real language if she didn’t think something was wrong. She knows- they both know.

Kit123

VIP Member
I think when they needed to act like Disney fans she latched on to Marie, who has plenty of merch options and if I remember right Tokyo had tons of Marie stuff and she picked up several things. I mean maybe when she was young she watched the movie and Marie was a favorite(my daughter still loves her) but considering how they admit that they haven’t seen so many Disney movies I think it was a convience/“that’s a cute character and there’s a lot of stuff she’s my favorite” decision.
Don't get me started on the merch from Tokyo. I don't begrudge Disney merch however the stuff they brought was so childish. I would honestly feel embarrassed wearing that headband thing and lanyard purse.

lucyricardo

Speaking of weight gain...we all know that the Trackers are packing on the pounds, but ATW isn't looking too good, either. I was impressed with how much weight he lost last year, but he seems to have gained it back. What a shame. He seemed to be trying to eat healthier/exercise for a while, but that clearly has gone out the window. Just because Adam and Tim/Jenn are at the parks so much doesn't mean they always have to eat the food!

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jen's face in that picture gives me Wicked Witch of the West vibes....View attachment 533865
I've recently realized that Jenn has that perfectly punchable face. I don't go around punching people, but if I did Jenn would make that list. 🤣

I don't know why this "Jurassic Park" video has me so angered. I think it's because Jackpot obviously doesn't care about the dumb scavenger hunt yet his parents need content. If anyone was going to stay there, they spoiled the hunt. I don't get why these places host them as all they do is complain. I would never stay in that tacky place but I wouldn't have issues with that gorgeous pool.
The trackers love tacky, even the house they bought screams it to the skies. Every aspect of their lives is missing a common theme: that sense of calm, order and class. Even if they paid me $10,000 I could not stay in the same room with them for more than 20 minutes.

Last edited:
I know all kids develop differently. I get that. But my boy was born a few weeks after Jackson, and the development I see in my boy VS an older Jackson is worrying me for them.

My boy is expressive. He knows how to ask for things he wants and needs. He can say some words or in the absence of words, actions or noises can be easily interpreted into what he wants.

I know we only see a slight picture through their videos but I honestly do worry if they are stifling Jackson’s development

2020planner

VIP Member
I had to go watch that video, because I wanted to see the amazing footage of Jackson with the dolphin that was supposed to be so pure. I didn’t really see that Jackson gave one crap about that dolphin. He was only interested in the slinky. What am I missing??? And I just heard grunting. I feel like he doesn’t even do normal baby talk. He grunts a lot!

And then last nights video, there is no way in hell that other baby is the same age as Jackson. That kid looks at least six months older.
You mean you didn't tear up, cry, or sob uncontrollably at the sight of Jackson? :ROFLMAO:
And yet we're told WE are the ones who need to see a mental health counselor. Okaaaay.

We're simply calling it like it is.

The others live in la-la land - which I've determined is precisely located up both Tim and Jenn's ass cracks. 🍑

• Haha

LawnClippings

There's no way I could ever find it again, but I'm pretty sure I remember a video where Jenn was horrified to learn that she's only 5'5" when she had always thought she was 5'8". I recall finding it a bit surprising that someone could overestimate their height by three inches! But if no one else remembers that, maybe it was a Tracker fever dream. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Shazbot66

I’m sorry, but I just have to say this...I’m 2 minutes into their newest video and Jenn looks like shit in that dress. Dresses with elastic waists like that are absolutely not meant for someone with a pear shaped body. She looks terrible

Side Note: A “save the whales” crop top, Jenn? Come on girl, now you’re just asking for jokes

Last edited:
  • Haha

OhFFSakes

You bring up a question: Won't Jackson be disappointed when they go to visit historical locations and he finds out there are no rides? Life is not an amusement park, and to think you can raise a healthy person in one is delusional.

JackJack needs a real life now, not next year or the year after.

I'm a fool for using that example, just realized these two nit wits will never, ever take Jackson anyplace historical. Even if visiting Disney Paris I'm positive they'll have no interest in the local culture and history which is a huge missed opportunity. I'm still in awe of the fantastic job Justin did years back, so glad he had that opportunity.
I mean they went to Aulani and didn’t visit Pearl Harbor which is maybe 20 minutes away. That pissed me off more than their spewing of misinformation every two minutes. Not to mention other landmarks in Oahu, the only royal palace in the US, Dole Plantation, Polynesian Cultural Center. They didn’t even go to Waikiki which is more touristy than historical/educational.

peedee

Chatty Member
All over that stream....

View attachment 534375

Who is Michael Does Disney? He is a nobody from what I can see. So looks like anyone could get into this "Media" event.

Tumbo's a$$

View attachment 534379

I wonder what Tim is thinking when he hears this kid streaming behind him and calling out thanks for all the super chats he is getting. Nick was within two feet of Tim for a good bit of time.
Why does his butt look like a squished hot dog bun? Seriously, I don't understand what is happening there.

• Haha

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
These paranoid AF people piss me off... we ate there in September and there is plenty of space in that restaurant... TAKE YOUR GOD DAMN KID TO A RESTAURANT!!!!! Oh and you super woke FUCK TARDS read up on the history of Captain America... Marvel has “tackling issues of today” since the year before World War 2 when Captain America punched Hitler in the fucking face... God Damn Mother Fucking Snowflakes

WhiskeyBusiness

is there anyway to just permanently pin the damn sister's insta to the top of every page lol i can be gone for weeks at a time but by the time i'm back, you bet there's at least two more comments asking for the instagram account

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
At around 5:50 Timbo is far too excited about a sequined tube top...

everything is starting to come together. This isn’t something I would say but to directly quote Jenn “is gay contagious?” because I think Tim caught some

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
We had a harness for our youngest the first couple times we visited Disney with him! We actually got several compliments, nothing negative. They seem like the type of people who would’ve judged people for using them prekids, and definitely will use one now though.
our son would bolt and I was always paranoid. I’m a very attentive mother but things can happen in literally a split second especially in a crowded park. We had a “leash”...it was attached to his wrist and my/my husbands wrist with a bungee type cord so it didn’t look like we were walking a dog 🤣. I don’t judge parents for using them at all though, it allows your child a sense of freedom and parents a sense of security without being strapped into the stroller at all times.

I actually judge the Bojos harder for not having one.

#FREEJACKSON 🤣🤣🤣🤣

kid needs to be out of that stroller and have some freedom