Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
The sad thing is, it could have. With what they have made, if they were smart with their money, they could have retired at the end of their YT run and been set. But they throw it away on BS.
I was legit happy for them when they had Jackson... However, I started to see some of the things "wrong with them" prior to them getting preggers... Mainly it's Jen and we can list all the things wrong but it all goes back to her being the victim allll the time.. The minute they announced the pregnancy she immediately pulled the victim card... Why even dignify it with a response... They milk it for all the views and the STANS lap it up like a dog in a toilet bowl.

Reactions: 9

Grusofsky96

I’ve truly just feel so bad for Jackson at this point. Poor kid doesn’t even get to go home anymore and play with his stuff or sleep in his own crib. This has to be pure torture. Just so his parents can “tour” a typical hotel room. “Oh here’s an outlet” “Oh here’s a closet” “Oh here’s our 3 months worth of luggage for 1-2 nights” It’s embarrassing and idk how they don’t admit it yet!

mjm9

VIP Member
Haha I was hoping someone pointed that out. Dog? Kid? What's the difference to Jenn?
There is no difference.
Jenn doesn’t have maternal genes. Her brain is that of an adolescent, where her needs, wants and desires always come first. She will only show caring when it suits her.

mmc2020

All of this! Did anyone notice the two odd Jackson moments in the Car show vlog? There’s J on his slide (that belongs outside) & Tim is trying to hold his hand! WTF? Just let him do it himself! What’s going to happen to him? Stop controlling his every move!
I finally watched some of the Easter video and I noticed he had no idea how to hold, or what to do with the marker from his Easter basket. Tim made a comment like, it’s just like your crayons buddy. All I could think was how obvious it is that they never let him just scribble.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
omg his little eyes are what concern me so much. With their family history of blindness and eye issues you would think they would give a fuck?

I have light brown eyes that are crippled with the extreme sun sensitivity of blue eyes and I cannot leave the house without dark protective lenses and a hat. They really need to be concerned for his eyes and skin ESPECIALLY in Florida.
What happened tobthe baby Ray bans they bought for him??? Oh yeah just another accessory for.the ultimate accessory 😬

peedee

Chatty Member
I completely agree with them ruining hidden gems. OT: ATW stayed at the contemporary. I thought it took 7 months to use your points at a non home resort.
You can use your points at non-home resort up to 7 months if it's available. Anything further out than 7 months you have to wait to book.

They are full of shit. They are telling people that Jackson says “ok”, “thank you”, “dada”, “what’s this”, and “that.

he doesn’t say ANY OF THOSE

he grunts and farts

I’m not faulting Jackson but damn these two morons suck
It's just ridiculous that someone commented that Jackson is "on track" and Jenn's reply was "oh ok" like that was all the validation she needed. I'd bet anything that if someone said he wasn't on track they would be blocked.

Last edited:

Grusofsky96

It also is very sad that Jackson is just now starting to sleep through the night. My daughter is a month younger and has been sleeping through the night at 6 months. It’s on the parents, not him. Get the kid on a real routine and watch the magic happen. They’re cursing themselves while torturing a toddler

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Oy! I will say it yet again - FFS stop filming yourself eating or at least edit it out (lazy editing for sure). Disgusting!
2021-04-07 (7).png

• Sick
  • Haha

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
And then this idiot replied, after a big argument broke out on whether or not people should even be talking about Jenn possibly being pregnant.

Taylor Pohs

Nicole Cauffman
How about we all just agree on one thing. Jen is freakin gorgeous and flawless.

• Haha
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
There is no difference.
Jenn doesn’t have maternal genes. Her brain is that of an adolescent, where her needs, wants and desires always come first. She will only show caring when it suits her.
Jenn loves having the Mom status.
She's going to hate when Jackson tells her no and stands his ground. He's not a dog you can just yank his leash and make him do your bidding, like Tim is.

Trumpet

So he doesn't have a California drivers license or state ID. Sounds like he shouldn't be let in to me.View attachment 535044
So the majority of the replys to the pinned comment are critical, and Adam seems to be pissed that people are critical of his future actions.

One commenter mentions reporting him to Disney for breaking the rules.

I expect another video explaining the situation again, and blaming trolls for all of the negativity. Remember, he needs to document the experience...

Apologies for derailing the topic, but thought it would be interesting to discuss.

Trumpet

So now ATW is getting really mad accusing people of using multiple fake accounts and he is insisting he lives in California. He told someone to "report away". What a complete A-hole!
I think we should follow his suggestion. Once he arrives in LA and doesn't quarantine, we report to the relevant authority. And once he has posted his Disneyland vlog, we report to Disney. More people start calling him out, the more of a chance he will get the message.

And if by the small chance he or his fans read this, I'm a fan of his content, loved him travelling across America before Covid. We have all had to make sacrifices to get through the previous year, and while we are starting to open up again, there are numerous Covid varients that are more transmissible, and new waves spreading across the world. California, rightly or wrongly, have slowly reopened the state, and are tying to keep people out if necessary. I have linked the recommendations below.

• Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I've reached my limit of Tracker room reviews before watching the Swan and Dolphin video. Do they explain S&D are owned by Marriott and not Disney? I assume their average stan wouldn't know that and might assume Disney hosted them.

peedee

Chatty Member
I almost died laughing when he starts talking about how he’s not going to say how many shares he bought bc it’s nobodies business and then says “well im putting this information out there so I guess I am making it everyone’s business” 😂😂😂
Since he said he's gone all in on Disney with DVC, being a stockholder and D23 member, why doesn't he go all in for real and see if he can get a job with them too. It would be great if at his advanced age he actually had a real job.

As I watched his latest idiotic video, I can't help but wonder if him being banned from Disney really messed him up mentally which is why he feels the need to do whatever he can to prove to himself he's worthy of Disney's approval including buying a 50 year timeshare contract financed at an incredibly high interest rate and cashing out his savings account to purchase Disney stock.
Also, a disclaimer to his stans would be prudent stating it is his own personal, non financial savvy opinion on how well Disney stock will do in the coming years and discourage anyone from doing the same thing. There are a lot of ignorant people who might think if Adam is doing this then it must be a good idea.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
So basically Tims Allergy advice video basically lists what's gluten and meat free.

"They did tell me this has peanuts in it but maybe you can ask to have it without peanuts"

Couldn't he have checked if you can ask for it without nuts considering he's making an allergy friendly video?

He's just eating food like normal and pointing out the veggie options.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.04.15-19_26_48.png

One of the items he purchased which contains Coconut and Dairy :D :D

• Angry

Kit123

VIP Member
How many t shirts do they need? Swear they just wear the same ones too.
Also, these two banging on about being more aware of the environment and being environmentally friendly however they probably have an obscene amount of rubbish plus constantly buying food at parks is just making more waste.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
LMFAO

Dude is afraid to leave Florida, let alone America and he is going to be on the International Parks Panel?

He was terrified to get off the Disney Cruise Ship on one of its ports of call.
I can 2 finger point him in the direction of a place to buy a one way ticket out of America so we don’t have to deal with him anymore

• Haha