Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Reactions: 1

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
No, I don't think we did. Was she with her family or just her?

My mom always took hers off and kept them in her night stand at night. I never wore mine at all.
She didn't say if it was just her or all of them, other than saying "I" lived with my grandparents.

Reactions: 1

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I have this theory that Florida Park Treasures is actually Josh from WDW Couple. Can't really explain it other than the 1 video where they praise WDW Couple.

mandanwetz1019

Well it is better for the other people in attendance when they are there as they aren't taking up an valuable ride time. But they are probably spending way less than the average person even an AP while in the park so almost anybody else getting a reservation would be more profitable for Disney.

Heeyyyyyyy. Lol She's a stripper so that explains some of her affectation but she really sounds like she hit the trailer park white trash tree many many more times than Jenn did. But she also shows real actual cooking not using a delivery box!
Jenn has a sister? Didn’t know that one. Now I’ve gone down the rabbit hole of searching for her IG and can’t find it lol.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
So they enter the park at 10:30 and by 11:19 (Yim makes an announcement ) they've already done a few bits on the main street and been in tribute store, eaten the food from there, toured the new Ice cream store and gone past the Harry Potter attractions.

2020planner

VIP Member
You made it further than me 😂
This channel’s not my cup of tea. But it is this family’s lifestyle, so more power to them.
I was just curious about Theo’s development.
It is fun to see a kid just being a kid.
Huge difference between Theo and Jackson’s development and life learning environments.
No, I didn't watch all of it. Just scanned. ;)

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Again I think no one should be able to film at water parks, unless they sit down and film only their face they will always have other people in their bathing suits in the background. Kyle Pallo without a care or thought filmed the children’s section and other people as they were going down water slides. I just don’t think it’s right.
are there any photopass people at blizzard And TL?

GSMary

She would for sure have shirts and would wear them. If not now, back when they started for sure.
You would think. Or some memorabilia around the house, maybe some stuffed gators or something. My daughter received her undergraduate and graduate degrees from University of Oklahoma and lord knows she has tons of memorabilia to commemorate her time there. If Jenn went there, and she could have, she may not have great memories of her time there.

wanderlost

I met them ages ago - their both very tall. Jenn is easily in the 5'9" -5'10" relm. Tim is in the 6'2" to 6'4" range I'd guess. I'm a short person, and they both towered over me.

mjm9

VIP Member
I know a lot of us women like to try and hide stuff by wearing these types of dresses and it never works. It has the opposite effect especially if you have a big bust. It is a cute dress, but not flattering at all. On Jenn!
Sorry. Couldn’t resist. 😏

talkaboudit

She also got into it with Justin Scarred once. He made some general comment on his Twitter about vlog quality versus quantity (or words to that effect). Jenn thought that was a direct dig against them (OMG) and went after him.

He had to clarify no, he was talking about HIS beliefs and nothing to do with the Trackers.

If you recall, neither ever show up in each others' vlogs anymore - even if they're at the same event (there were a few vlogs they'd show up in w/ JS - and FRE made fun of one of them LOL).

One of the last I remember them both being in at the big vlogger meet-up at EPCOT a few years ago, but that was just by default, considering the nature of the meet-up, and I'm not even sure they said two words to each other (at least on video).
I didn’t even know about that one but I’m not surprised after what I’ve been reading, I wonder if there are any other mean things she said. Sad really how different they are to who I thought.

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Jackson at 17 months is behind in a few ways, regarding his speech my daughter at 17 months said about ten words Mummy, dada, etc and even at 19 months didn't say much more, my mum even said to me I should get her checked out, Health visitor said not to worry and only worry when she hits 2. I didn't need to worry, Once she hit 20 months she woke up and was suddenly talking in full sentences lol. I wouldn't be worried about jackson's speech just yet but the other things posted on this thread, I would be at his age.
Really don't like how he keeps his hands pinned to his sides when food is around. They did start of baby led weaning that lasted a few days then they got scared. Did baby led weaning with my kid and she was eating everything by herself. At 17 months you could give her a chicken drumstick and she be safe.