Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
And what’s up with all the bandannas they put him in lately?? Bandit wore bandannas.
Is Jackson Bandit’s replacement? Cause they sure treat him like a pet more so than their son.

I know. I know. They will probably say he is teething. But those sure look like something one puts on a dog. Unless Jackson’s playing cowboy 🤠. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've seen those bandana bibs on other babies. It must be a new trend.

GSMary

It is. I wonder what Jackson's is and why they won't share it....for his privacy!!! Of all things to keep private, his middle name. Like what do they think we are going to do with that information??
You are probably correct in they think that gives him some privacy (although they themselves don't give him privacy). If Jenn wasn't so anti-Tim's family I would assume his middle name might be a family name on Tim's side of the family (considering she likes her family even less). If I was to guess, I'd think they would use the name of Tim's favorite brother or his dad's name. Possibilities include Matthew, James, Adam, or Joseph. Just a guess. Then again, they may not have given him a middle name. It wouldn't surprise me if Jackson informs them when he is older he wants to be called Jack not Jackson.

RyanNodal

Aquatica I'm done with you until I'm not. I loved the ATW video but 299.00 for make a wish when they can't film seems steep
I don't believe for one second they paid that price or didn't film. Adam literally did that video just so his fans can say how giving he is now after the DVC backlash.

mjm9

VIP Member
I'm not familiar with this channel at all but I love the part around 8:52 where they actually let him sit there and play and eat his food (even if it involves a mess and him wriggling around). He also talks and interacts way more than J seems to do and while I 100% know kids develop at their own paces, this little tyke on Ketoconnect is definitely more advanced than J in so many ways.
You made it further than me 😂
This channel’s not my cup of tea. But it is this family’s lifestyle, so more power to them.
I was just curious about Theo’s development.
It is fun to see a kid just being a kid.
Huge difference between Theo and Jackson’s development and life learning environments.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I actually already called Winters Beach Club 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

last time we were there we connected with their social media manager and I’ve kept in touch because we had such a wonderful time.

when we booked it was impromptu so we weren’t expecting much and the little property pleasantly surprised us

*edit*
If you want to DM them on Instagram they are super responsive too! Prevent Dim and Dimmer from scamming their way into more free stays
I’m am curious about their response. Did they say they would look into it?

GSMary

jesus I didn’t realize she wasn’t even 40?!? Holy cow Jenn really should be protecting herself and her son better then...I am even protective of my husband (because I actually love him and I don’t think Jenn cares about Tim) I make my husband wear a hat every time we are out because he shaves his head
She would have turned 40 in March. She died in February.

fulltilt72

Off topic..

Is Nicole the Nanny or is it The Mrs from DDD?

I know a 'Nanny' was mentioned in earlier threads here. If so has it been authenticated?

apojacks

VIP Member
I’ve read rumours that apparently they seeked legal advise before they made that awful apology video. Somehow these rednecks always come out smelling of roses! Had this been a smaller YouTuber no doubt the outcome would of been differen.
The guy who called them out was mad for not getting views...yet he had a VERY VERY VERY NARROW NICHE viewership. It’s hard to gain clicks when you eliminate a significant majority of viewers.

Grusofsky96

So are we gonna come to the conclusion that Jenn is taller than 5’9? She’s a fucking giant bro. She looks like fucking Shrek.

GSMary

Hoarding is an illness. I've had the unfortunate experience of dealing with family members who were hoarders, they'd collect specific things like bags of tissues, empty pill bottles etc and it got out of hand.

Tim and Jenn are SLOBS, not horders. Don't give them an easy way out by saying they have an illness as an excuse. They only need to roll up their sleeve and clean the house every day. Keep it in order and it is easier to clean.
I agree 100%. My two surviving sisters were housekeepers akin to Jenn (one has since passed). I never understood how they could be such terrible housekeepers when our mom had trained all of us to keep a clean and tidy house. We are a retired military family and I used to tease my sisters they would never make it as a military spouse because in military housing your home gets inspected regularly. I remember having to put my laundry basket in the closet because we couldn't have it out when the inspectors came through with their white glove.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
These two are idiots. Won't eat inside a restaurant where you can keep your mask on at a table until food arrives, and stay distanced to eat, but let these losers get up right in Jackson's face multiple times.
Well if baby J ends up gay, we will know where he caught it and his mama will have the answer to her question!

duffy1234

Chatty Member
They did that with us when we recently bought riviera

side note

what in the Sam ChucklePhuck is up with this intro
These people pretend to not be trashy now... Come on Jenn and Tim show us your true colors
did Tim get sick here as he looks very skinny

RyanNodal

Knowing how DVC is... They probably gave ATW 2020 points so in laymen's terms he has a crap ton of points to use..
If they gave Adam points we'd know. He can't not brag about free stuff. He would act like it was a reward for his dedication to the brand.