Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stitch123

OffHow do you guys feel about Chris Pratt? I find myself kinda liking him, but I wonder why he would want to hang out with the Trackers other than being a major stan. He seems much more genuine in his own videos. Anyone know how they met?

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Do you really think they would do any fertility treatment. They couldn't be bothered, or so it seemed, to do anything all the years they said they were "infertile". I doubt they would now
I contend timmmahhhhh stuck it in the right hole and hit the “jackpot”. I can’t imagine Jenn being any fun in that area she is like a void of emotion

quietcandy

VIP Member
Okay, maybe I’m losing it- but here goes. I was in the parks a couple of years ago and passed Tim and Jenn. She was the same height as me. I’m 5’7. If she were 5’9, she would have towered over me(obviously, lol). I don’t she lied about her height, but perhaps she should recheck it
Yeah, I'd guess she's around 5'7-5'8 at most, plus she has horrendous posture. I'm 5'11, so to me 6'2 doesn't seem like that much of a height difference, but Tim towers over her.

mjm9

VIP Member
The best way I could say it is DVC is a timeshare.

If we want to rent out that year's points it's up to us but we also take on the responsibility of making sure who we rent it to will not destroy the room.
I am looking to rent out my points.

I spoke with DVC Rental Store about this exact topic. They stated that in their rental agreement the main “renter” agrees that they (the renter) are solely responsible for any charges and damages associated with the room. More specifically, standard hotel procedure requires a credit card on file at time of check in. This is how Disney would seek monetary recovery.

Dim is going to jizz his pants when he sees how close Velocicoaster is to being done
Open date is June 10

Last edited:

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Timbo your safe word is still bazinga! Let's change it up a bit though if you think everything is fine try to work the phrase "sunshine, lollipops and rainbows" into a vlog.

I am frankly way more concerned about his mental health than hers. His physical health as well but he would likely bounce back way quicker than she would.
He won’t bounce back without some serious lifestyle changes.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
There is a free link and a paid link. Free looks like you only have access to the pre-recorded videos the day they air them and 24 hours after. $147 for lifetime access. Not sure who'd pay for that. Not going to put up a link but here's proof of the $147 pass:

View attachment 527449
Conventions are a HUGE money making industry (I know several people in the northeast who make 6-digit incomes off laying flooring, setting up walls and running electric for conventions in areas they and crew have to fly to every week (well, not during covid, but that will soon end). However, the key to success is you have to have something unique that large numbers of folk want to see and are even willing to fly in for. Seems these folk are trying to jump on board and create something that is already covered AND they're selecting people who don't know their topics. Oops.

BTW - the hot spots for conventions, bet you already guessed it, are Las Vegas and Orlando.

Last edited:

stitch123

He sent them stuff and badgered them until they caved and met up. He did these really pathetic posts where he was all fake humble and apologetic after Jenn posted a rant about people expecting stuff from them. Jenn posted back to say she didn't mean him then they vlogged an expensive dinner Chris bought.
Oh no! I want to like him, but that’s super annoying.

ybme67

Chatty Member
I believe FRE took the video down, as I couldn’t find it

Here is one from YT “I’m Calling You Out” channel
how long ago where the original videos? I've seen many of TT videos and do not remember seeing these. And I am glad I didnt

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
If you mean for renting them out, then Facebook groups. You will get your best deals there and they are more likely to work with you if you needed to change anything.
Friend of mine got $3.00 a point one night (granted it was that night) but still best I have gotten was 13

travesty

VIP Member
I know this is probably a stupid point to make but I never understood the Aristocats room idea.

Did I miss it somewhere along the way where they had cats? They've always only had dogs, as far as I know. Where has she made any indication she's a major cat person? So where's this love of cats coming from - enough to theme an entire room over it?

I'd think, if anything, she'd be more inclined to create a Lady & the Tramp or 101 Dalmatians room. 🤷‍♀️

I know, silly point. But I never understood it. :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of dogs, I came across some videos from May 2014 on their channel where they had a black and white Shih Tzu puppy. Does anyone know what happened to it?

GSMary

Do you really think they would do any fertility treatment. They couldn't be bothered, or so it seemed, to do anything all the years they said they were "infertile". I doubt they would now
I looked back at their Aug 23, 2017 Q&A vlog where they talk about this. In it they said they had tried everything (tracking time of day etc.) to get pregnant and they had made peace with the fact they couldn't have children and didn't want any advice. They did not say they had tried hormonal treatment, and they may not have, but it would not surprise me in the least if they had the financial means to try that route if they desperately wanted another child. Tim thought viewers asking them about having kids was rude. The thing Jenn said makes more sense now knowing her twitter statement about her MIL in 2018. She said in the video people asking them when they are going to have kids was like having all these mother-in-laws asking the question. I don't know if they would consider going to an infertility clinic (as you say, doubtful) but someone had mentioned her face being really puffy and her body is pretty puffy. It just got me wondering since I know women who do those treatments gain weight and get puffy.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Survivor of abuse here, trust me when I say it doesn't bother me at all to see her called out. If she is lying she is making survivors look like attention seekers. I'm all for creating a safe space for assault victims to tell their story, but we shouldn't be afraid to ask questions. My opinion.

Also came here to show all of you a video. I have been watching baking and drunk baking videos as well. This gem popped up in my suggested videos. Skip to 2:00. Your welcome ;)

😂😂😂🤣 that video

shadee91762

VIP Member
There's also A LOT of noise on DisTwitter right now about how the organizers barely reached out to any BIPOC and gave lame excuses when called on on this. It's such a cluster.
What's BIPOC?

Adam doesn’t bother me. Probably because he resembles my husband lol. My husband doesn’t dress like that though. But BLAB is on another level. I can’t watch their new video. Crying cause you got reservations to Disney? I got lots of things to cry about this year, and Disney isn’t one of them. And I’m a Disney superfan. My rec room is even decorated to Disney 🤪
They cry over Everything!! I saw a stream where they were both in tears talking about the disneyland train and what it would be like to be riding it again 😭😭😭

Last edited:

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
What if she just went to Gainesville to get away for whatever reason (i.e. family reasons, move with boyfriend, move with friend, etc.) and never really went to college AT ALL.

That it was just the line she gave Tim when she explained where she was and how she had to come back into Orlando to care for her mom... and why she was in Gainesville to begin with... hmm... :unsure:
I think we attempted to go down the path that Tiiff went down just fell down the stripper pole

GSMary

Also Jenn wants to ride the new Jurassic Park coaster and shouts "RIDER SWAP"

So I'm guess she isn't preggers nor will she attempt to get preggers anytime soon.
They announced several videos ago they were trying for baby number two but my guess is, they are trying too hard and it won't happen anytime soon. Do you suppose she is puffy due to hormone injections?

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I am looking to rent out my points.

I spoke with DVC Rental Store about this exact topic. They stated that in their rental agreement the main “renter” agrees that they (the renter) are solely responsible for any charges and damages associated with the room. More specifically, standard hotel procedure requires a credit card on file at time of check in. This is how Disney would seek monetary recovery.

Open date is June 10
Both times I rented I never had a CC on file. I'm not sure if they handle it different that going through David's or not....