Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don't know, when I was down in November last year, I saw very few CMs actually make a point of enforcing the mask policy.

The guests took it into their own hands more so than the CMs especially in queues where there is one CM at the beginning of the line, and then none until you get onto the attraction.

Only CM I saw do anything was at the TTC where a family tried getting in wearing neck gaiters and were turned away before they could get the temp check.

Reactions: 1

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Did Both Tim and Jenn graduate from high school?

I know we've heard that Jenn was in college, which at this rate may or may not be true given that she spins tales to make herself look good. (My ex used this lie all the time, even on my at first until I called him out on it.)

Do we have yearbooks to show they were in a graduating class from high school?
I’ll put my on crack research team on the case

OMG...their vlog is getting bad. We only watch them because my 10 month old thinks Jackson is his friend. Although now that we watch Super Enthused and Paging Mr. Morrow, my son thinks that they are his friends now...I took pictures of him watching both vlogs today and posted on Instagram...Jackie actually reached out to me via DM to comment on how cute it was and asked permission to share pictures in her story. I have a feeling if I took a picture of my son talking to his friend Jackson and posted it on IG and tagged the Trackers, Jen would freak out and want to sue us or something.

I was honestly hoping when that dude who was calling out racist Disney vloggers last year would take the Trackers out with the revelations of their racism, but no such luck. Their apology was AWFUL.
Aww, I saw the pic, too cute! My girls like her different hair colours 🤣

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The reality is even if Jackson is behind he will likely catch up. The sad thing is he shouldn't be on YouTube at all. I used to think it wasn't affecting him but clearly it is and he has no way to consent to being recorded and his life being made public for his parents profit.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Not a Universal fan. Was there last week and didn't even real "see" Mardi Gras. Not sure how we missed it, but it didn't stand out to us for some reason. Wasn't really looking for it mind you, just remember thinking afterwards (we went three times), wait...wasn't Mardi Gras going on?

2020planner

VIP Member
Well we know that answer- $$$. Tim could have easily just have done a tour & left J and J home! Now they are at the Swan & Dolphin. Jackson is just going to get more behind- he has no routine, no semblance of normalcy & two parents who are ignoring it to make the big bucks! Deep down Jenn wouldn’t be asking the stans about his lack of real language if she didn’t think something was wrong. She knows- they both know.
Does anyone have that running list of the staycations we can add these two newest ones to?

Brookie

Chatty Member
They announced several videos ago they were trying for baby number two but my guess is, they are trying too hard and it won't happen anytime soon. Do you suppose she is puffy due to hormone injections?
They announced after that video that they were going to wait until they were vaccinated. They should be getting their second dose soon, but who knows how long they will wait after that if they are truly planning for another child. Who knows?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Did Both Tim and Jenn graduate from high school?

I know we've heard that Jenn was in college, which at this rate may or may not be true given that she spins tales to make herself look good. (My ex used this lie all the time, even on me at first until I called him out on it.)

Do we have yearbooks to show they were in a graduating class from high school?

Last edited:

Galorious

VIP Member
Off topic- ish although I can see the Trackholes being furious. Delusions of grandeur much?!!
Screenshot_20210411_214753.jpg

Granite dog

VIP Member
This video is from 4 and 1/2 years ago. The Slackers beat around the bush, Anyone know what they are referring to ?

apojacks

VIP Member
The UK fan who spent one year making a blanket for Bandit. It took two years for Dumb and Dumber to open. By then Bandit was dead. But Tim doesn’t miss a beat. “Well, it’s a blanket. We’ll just give it to the baby.” This still gets in my crawl.
No gratitude. No remorse. No emotion that they screwed up. The Bojos are idiot robots.
The woooooooooorst

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Once I started renting from people on FB, I haven't paid more than $12. But I book last minute (within 3 months)
Before I bought in I was renting points, stayed OKW/BWV and AKV/VWL (split stays). Got points for $8/pt the first time around and $6/pt to cover dues on someone who had theirs for rent and was afraid to loose her contract the second time around.

Granted this was over 12 years back, and things were much less expensive back then. The friend I shared the trip with was bitching about how overpriced the DVC rooms were... I got a deal that made them cheaper than a value! She only had to pay for the room she was sharing with her kids.

Needless to say she's no longer a friend.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Please spill the tea @Urjustaputz
Pretty much can say that the agency they co own would not be as big if it weren’t for Josh and Taylor that agency wouldn’t be as big... most of these become a travel agent businesses are glorified pyramid Schemes where you pay for start up and get little or no leads... I never worked for them but inquired because I know my stuff when it comes to Disney

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I just don't get the 5'9" (not saying you're wrong or misheard - we all know Jenn lies!) but, as an example, Princess Diana was widely reported to be 5'10" and we know how she towered over people (tall and lanky).

Jenn - if she was 1 inch shorter - just doesn't seem to fit the typical stature of someone 5'9" - even with the hunched shoulders.

Too strange! :ROFLMAO:
My daughter has a friend with the same linebacker/awkward build as Jenn. I never asked her height, but I'm 5'6" and she is taller than me by enough to notice.