Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
the slackers are scared of their own shadows...

but they go to Clearwater on the weekend during spring break in FL

smart mooooooove assholes 🤣🤣🙄🙄

fucking assholes stayed at the hotel in Clearwater that we stayed at months ago and I hate them for it. It’s such a cute little hidden gem and now their stupid fucking stans are going to be all over it. Not to mention I’m sure they’ll be gifted or hosted at some point.

FUCKERS
I didn't watch the livestream but keep seeing comments about an aquarium. Did they go to CMA? Stay at Winter's resort? I've been wanting to stay there.

Douches.

Reactions: 1

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I'll make your va jay jay's hurt if I told you how big I was when I was born lol
That's one of the reasons I never tell my friends that are pregnant how big he was. Thankfully I had a C-Section. Otherwise I would have been cursing my husband. LOL!!

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
It’s funny I watch this channel called ketoconnect and their son is a month or so older and he’s so much more ahead than jackpot... they socialize their kid despite the pandemic and it’s kind of tragic

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Those height charts are excessively useful for pediatricians to track how a child who is unable to express discomfort other than a cry is doing.

My son was in the 99th percentile his entire youth except for an issue that nearly killed him at 6 months old and he dipped down on the chart dramatically. After many months of scratching their heads, and several ER visits an endocrinologist pin pointed the issue right off and he resumed that 99th percentile trek to 6'2", a feat considering the endocrinologist said he'd be lucky to make it to 5'. (This doc is pretty well known for being accurate)

Last edited:
  • Wow

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Younger thinner Jenn was "doable" unless she was standing next to her sister. Lol. Maybe not enough to put up with her personality long term though. She really should see a therapist. TimBo isn't a pinnacle of mental or physical health either now that's for sure.

OffHow do you guys feel about Chris Pratt? I find myself kinda liking him, but I wonder why he would want to hang out with the Trackers other than being a major stan. He seems much more genuine in his own videos. Anyone know how they met?
I know they have known them for years and usually do restaurants/eating videos with them. No idea how they met besides both being vloggers. At least Chris Pratt seems like a decent mature person. Probably a good influence for them!!

travesty

VIP Member
I just came across this last week too, so I looked for an explanation. They gave it back to the previous owners because they didn't want to bother properly socializing it with their other two dogs.
Thanks! I guess I’m not surprised seeing how frustrated they were with it pooping in the house yet not confining it properly to prevent that. When I got my dog I had never raised a puppy before but quickly learned. Blew my mind when I took her to a training class and this woman was seeking advice on how to stop her puppy from having accidents all over the house and chewing everything up. She never even considered a crate or playpen area. 🙄

Galorious

VIP Member
I never saw the dev Jenn Twitter beef
It was brutal. But then again, at that time I thought he was a nice bloke. He's just as big a nutter as she is. Still, he didn't set rabid fanns on her or post borderline racist memes about her. She's a bitch cow.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Did anyone notice the "media" tag around his neck?
The guy who took the pic was also “media” - he’s an IG influencer- not a vlogger- posted like 8 stories about the Food & Wine event & left. These companies need to do better at picking who they call media. I use to do local events with a small blog I wrote & I posted 5 million pics & info on social media!

GSMary

If it was hosted, they should have indicated that when they uploaded the video and you would see the disclaimer at the beginning that the video contains promotional content;

If your content has a paid product placement, endorsement, or other commercial relationship, you need to tell YouTube so that we can facilitate disclosures to users.

The disclosure should also be clear and unambiguous. Putting it at the end, where you know less than half the viewers will see it, fails that test. Free stays are just the same as paid promotional content. They don't have to be paid for it to still require disclosure. Just getting something of value for free is enough. If that is the case, they are clearly breaking US law.

Edited to Add: Okay, I watched the end and their "disclosure". Definitely not clear and unambiguous.
They were being sneaky trying to get people to watch the entire video. That's my take on it anyway. I fast-forwarded to see if they included it at the end, I did not watch their video for the most part. I also noticed that when Paging Mr. Morrow does these tours, it is a tour only--he does not stay in the homes. Why do Jenn and Tim think they have to be given a free one night stay at these properties?

I agree 100%. We know for a fact that a great number of their viewers don't watch to the middle - or even the end, as you noted - of their vlogs. Probably because most viewers are teens / preteens at this point who have zero attention span.

This was evidenced by the recent vlog where she "lost" her wedding ring at AK. A sizable amount of comments came from folks saying they hoped she found her ring, that Tim could buy her another, that she'll be OK and she has their sympathies, that they were so sad (and probably crying, as usual) that she lost it and to let them know if she found it, blah blah blah. 🙄 When, in reality, we all know how the vlog turned out.
Well you had to tell me how it ended so I guess you know I cut the video off long before they found the ring. ;)

mjm9

VIP Member
I've been watching them for years, started because I eat keto and they are super knowledgeable. I've also noticed many times how different they are with raising their son than the Trackers. He's standing up on a special toddler stool and helps them stir food, has been feeding himself for months and months, they let him be "free range" (couldn't think of a better term haha) and just about every other thing. They are younger than the Trackers but so much more mature in every way. Oh and he's not in a lot of the videos and definitely not for views.
Well said!
I was curious. Looked them up. And was pleasantly surprised at what I found. It’s not my cup of tea. But that’s ok. They have my utmost respect. I feel bad that people judge them so much. Here is a couple that are living life on their terms. Raising a little boy in a world where he is free to learn, discover, explore and yes, make a mess while he learns how to use a spoon. I wish them nothing but the best with their channel.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
He was the king of clickbait back in the day.

Ones off the top of my head that I can recall include "Is Jenn Ready to Have a Baby?" "Hot Chick Eats Poop" "Attacked by an Alligator" "Guy Gets Attacked by a Giant Spider" "Guys Hand Falls Off From Frostbite"

I know there are a gazillion more...
The house is haunted video always sticks out to me

Why does he feel the need to tell ANYONE let alone tens of thousands of viewers where he puts his money? Isn't that something you learn growing up that you never discuss finances with people outside your immediate family and your accountant?
On a similar subject The Dis put out an article yesterday regarding "some hard truths" about DVC. One of those things was that you don't buy DVC as an investment. Interesting timing given that ATW just made his announcement about buying into DVC and an investment and gave some really piss poor information about the whole thing.
Well, he doesnt have a formal education/no college. and Homeschooled all his life....so he is a different breed.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Hmmm. No Trackers video for 2 days nor any instagram posts. Usually they post on instagram even when there are no youtube videos. When theme park vloggers go dark for awhile I can't help but wonder if they caught covid. With all their running around in crowds it wouldn't surprise me.
Nothing but positive comments on their last video though. So either they are still monitoring comments or all the negative people have been shadow banned already.

They are likely just taking a few days off but of course they don't bother to announce that.