Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
They'll get a Gucci Dog Collar for Jackpot
Proving that they treat and think of Jackson as a pet. Something to conform to what you want them to do.

OT - Petey, congrats on the new car. You moved into your apartment yet?

Well there is always the kid leash. I am sure they will pull that out of an amaxon order soon enough.....and it will be the best, most expensive one they sell.
Wouldn’t put it past them.
Or put Jackson in Bandit’s dog cage

Reactions: 1

2020planner

VIP Member
I don't know, when I was down in November last year, I saw very few CMs actually make a point of enforcing the mask policy.

The guests took it into their own hands more so than the CMs especially in queues where there is one CM at the beginning of the line, and then none until you get onto the attraction.

Only CM I saw do anything was at the TTC where a family tried getting in wearing neck gaiters and were turned away before they could get the temp check.
Well, I'm typically in the parks - either Disney (now expired), Universal, or SeaWorld (my Busch Gardens expired) - probably every other week on the regular; sometimes back-to-back like a couple weeks ago where we did SW on Sunday and AK on Monday.

I'm also always down in the attractions area, in general, so ....some of us probably just see a lot more crap just by default because we're they're more often as locals. 🤷‍♀️

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Spitballing an idea: I'd love to see an online resource companies can use to look up the reputation of vloggers and others. Would make it easier to weed out the grifters.

The problem is, how does one create such a thing and not have it defined as a civil wrongdoing, a defamation of character?

I suppose the idea would be to keep the content facts only and not allow a personal bias. the companies could then decide on who they want to trust with their product on their own. This also means rating the vloggers would be out.

2020planner

VIP Member
Jenn is afraid it might be too spicy because they use Scotch-Bonnet chili peppers.

HOLY SHIT TIMBO SHOWS US HIS BLOWJOB TECHNIQUE

Tim tells us the jackfruit tastes like a spicy hot melon.
I was with folks who tried the jerk chicken and jerk jackfruit. (and they REALLY love hot foods)

The jerk jackfruit was legit WAY too hot because there was nothing to mitigate the heat. (Universal may need to rethink that one for next year LOL)

So, if anyone's going and wants to try the jackfruit, you MUST like heat and have water nearby. :ROFLMAO: Or, if you eat meat, do the chicken one.

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah I find it odd she would go all the way to Gainesville for community college, unless she followed a friend or guy 🤷‍♀️
What if she just went to Gainesville to get away for whatever reason (i.e. family reasons, move with boyfriend, move with friend, etc.) and never really went to college AT ALL.

That it was just the line she gave Tim when she explained where she was and how she had to come back into Orlando to care for her mom... and why she was in Gainesville to begin with... hmm... :unsure:

GSMary

I’m interested as well, but for selfish reasons. We are military and due to move to California in the summer and trying to figure out if we need to change residency, again;). We are originally from California, my husband is still a resident but I’m not. We have Kansas licenses and currently live in Texas. I hate changing licenses, but will if need be. We are huge Disney people and so excited to be two hours away, but waiting to find out all the rules! Also can’t wait for annual passes because no way we can go as much as I want to without them! [

QUOTE="Notmyname35, post: 4661950, member: 151705"]
Wow, I thought he would still have his California drivers license and use that....I’m interested in seeing Disney’s response especially since Adam is being so open about it, he is allowing people to contact Disney before he goes
[/QUOTE]
Adam is taunting people and doesn't care if they turn him in. He thinks he is invincible and is so arrogant.

He's currently having a meltdown in his YT comments with any negative comment about him trying to go to Disneyland. I have never seen him act like this. Lashing out to any negative comment. Watch him get banned for not quarantining and trying to get into Disney. Someone should alert Disneyland his plans.
I gathered there are many CMs who replied to his YT vlog that plan on turning him in. He doesn't care.

GSMary

There's no way I could ever find it again, but I'm pretty sure I remember a video where Jenn was horrified to learn that she's only 5'5" when she had always thought she was 5'8". I recall finding it a bit surprising that someone could overestimate their height by three inches! But if no one else remembers that, maybe it was a Tracker fever dream. :ROFLMAO:
Interesting. The video I saw was them explaining why Jackson is tall for his age (I sure couldn't tell by the video but they claim he is so much bigger than other kids his age). In that video she said she was 5ft 9in and Tim was 6ft 2in. I've never seen Jenn in person to give an honest opinion.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Did anyone else think that them calling the Hollywood Studios charity VIP event a "filming fail" made it seem like the only reason they went was for content and not to help the charity? I thought that it was pretty rude and inconsiderate how they acted about not being able to film at it.
Completely, that’s 100% how it came across

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Gotcha! Ok thanks for explaining. Is there a website you recommend for buying points that people wont be able to use?
If you mean for renting them out, then Facebook groups. You will get your best deals there and they are more likely to work with you if you needed to change anything.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I think I shared a pic of me with Tim when I met him when he wasnt such a pretentious racist douchcanoe I'm 6'10 and he is about 6'5'' or so

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Unfortunately, I have had similar interactions with CMs many times as of late. Like I said, I loved my time at Disney and I always felt the CMs were super friendly and I know great CMs still exist (obviously) but just before COVID shut everything down, I have to say, I had a handful of not-so-great CM experiences - from a CM flat-out arguing about what I ordered at a water and popcorn snack cart of all places at EPCOT (she misheard me and I simply tried to correct her) to CPs standing around bullshitting about what they did the night before when I wanted to buy something (as if I was invisible standing there w/ my merchandise at the register). I have some other stories but I won't go into them here and derail.

I know there's good and bad apples in any bunch, but we've generally had much better experiences with TMs in recent years at UO and IOA. TMs even actually thanked us for coming back last year in July and August of 2020 because they actually said our going as APs helped to keep them employed.
yes I have had similar interactions at Disney. We recently had a phenomenal one where a CM went above and beyond for our son at Slinky Dog but that is very rare. We recently just bought our son his annual pass and the TM selling us the pass was so kind and also thanked us for continuing to support the parks and in turn his job. It just feels like family