Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
😆

Let’s be real, if the only people who watched were people who actually like them then the views would go downhill so fast….
And not even the people who like them are watching all their videos either. 🤣

Question, does anyone remember the last time Oliver was at a Disney Park? Was it when they did the VIP tour?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Ok, Gemma...if you say so! Keep encouraging people not to watch. This will be fun. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2684730
Hey Gemma: Alright girl.

But seriously, I think some of their decline is due to their toxic fans. If anyone posts any sort of comment that can be viewed as negative, like: Jenn has a green top on, I prefer it when she wears blue....the demons come out. Who wants to deal with that?
---
And not even the people who like them are watching all their videos either. 🤣

Question, does anyone remember the last time Oliver was at a Disney Park? Was it when they did the VIP tour?
I feel like they did take him solo recently, while J$ was in school. Maybe it was when they did Jingle Cruise?

ETA not that recently. November 5th was his MK/Jingle Cruise/Mickey Mouse visit.

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11.07.04 AM.png

Forest

VIP Member
Was this one of you? (I’m kidding don’t do this) This was so funny in the Live yesterday. Donna asking “Mr Tim Tracker what is your wife’s name”
IMG_0168.jpeg

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
This might be controversial but… I don’t understand why it’s a big deal that they call Oliver “the baby.” Like Jenn, I also have 2 kids. My youngest is 18 months old and we often refer to him as “the baby” If my grandma calls me, she’ll ask, “how’s the baby doing?” My partner will call from work to check on us and ask “what’s did the baby eat?” My oldest is a teenager and I’ll ask her, “will you grab the baby so we can go?”
Do we know his name? Of course we do. Do we use his name at all? Yes. But, more often than not, when talking about him, we say “the baby.”
In my family, my youngest sister was actually referred to as “the baby” (mostly by my grandparents) until she was 6 years old because she was the baby of the family.

Tim and Jenn suck and there is a lot to criticize when it comes to their parenting but, to me, calling Oliver “the baby” isn’t even top 10 worst things they are doing to him.

• Haha

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Another thing Trackers....here's a novel concept....instead of talking about the family in your swim class to all your viewers, twice now, how about you just fucking ask them? No one is going to want to be anywhere around you people if you constantly tell stories about people in your vids.

And Tim, the guy was allowed to wear glasses in the pool because glasses aren't made of glass, dumbass. Seriously. You are practically blind, you must know that glasses are allowed in swimming pools because they aren't actual glass and because people need to see.

Leave those poor people alone. If you want to know how they talk to each other in the waiting room...ASK THEM.

I also wonder what the moms in the play date think when both Tim and Jenn roll up together. I've done 90 million play dates in my life and I don't recall any where both the dad and the mom show up. You two are ridiculous.

And these ear tubes are going to be a disaster because he's going to have to wear ear plugs in the pool and not get water in his ears in the shower. We know the Trackers won't be able to keep up on something like that. They suck.
If water gets into the tubes, Buddy will get another ear infection. My husband had tubes for many years, he had to be really careful with water (and sweat).

I would consider this a sick burn.

It’s not like Nick doesn’t know the dynamics of Tim’s marriage.

It’s kind of a faux pas to brag about something you have and cherish, knowing the person you are talking to doesn’t have it and desperately wants it.
Dick really shows that he grew up in the south. Surprised he hasn't told Dim bless his heart yet.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Amanda gives me a headache. Girl, get a life.
---
As for the lightsaber, I never had a problem carrying it on. There were other people on my flight with a lightsaber. The crew said when I brought it on, "oh you built a lightsaber."
Spirit though? I've only flown Spirit a couple of times (quick day trips to visit colleges) and from what I remember, with certain tickets, you have to pay extra just to bring a backpack....so I get it, if they didn't pay to bring a carry on, they should have to pay to bring a carry on. A lightsaber isn't really personal item sized, doesn't fit under the seat and takes room in the overhead bin.

So my tip to Amanduh would be--Alright girl. You get what you pay for. I know I'm making it super obvious that it was me that she replied to. But I don't care at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Forest

VIP Member
Are they at Kidani? Maybe it’s a gifted DVC stay from a points store or a Stan.

cavamom

VIP Member
Random, but I watched a Golden Oak home tour last night. House was around 4200 sqft @ 4.5 mill.

The realtor mentioned how you can’t do over night parking in your own drive way. I can’t imagine what other rules they didn’t mention. If the trackers could afford to live there, they wouldn’t fit it. They could never.

Another video started playing afterwards of a couple (young couple, no kids) that actually lives in their home in Golden Oak, and it was SPOTLESS like catalogue spotless. Not a shoe, Starbucks tumbler, hot wheel or stack of mail in sight.
That’s ridiculous. So you could never have houseguests?

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Potato's Mother shows up on the stan group and a week later this admin post appears. 😂

I'm also going to guess she's been crosschecking comments here with posts there and trying to figure out who is who.
If only they put that kind of work into planning, shooting, and editing their voogs…

Bierman

Chatty Member
Didn't she also say during yesterday's live? That the live was not the actual video for the day and she was still releasing something?

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
Is it just me or does AmanDUH's employee look an awful lot like super-stan Candace's bowl haircut future serial killer son?

I TOLD y'all that their nutty stans ALL friggin look alike! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2680163
View attachment 2680173

I looked at past posts and I am still confused who Amanda is. I see references to the 90's themed soda shop to her and stickers. She makes stickers that the soda shop sells and Jenn bought some and Amanda is now her BFF (not literally of course) when she found out Jenn bought some? Is that the deal or am I missing something?

Reactions: 8

Kystar

Chatty Member
It will only come off if she has a major health care and is hospitalized and the food is controlled. As soon as she gets home and starts eating again it will come back on. It's an addiction at this point.
We can always look forward to her episode on My 600 LB Life , she would definitely do it & be proud of it 😀

Kystar

Chatty Member
Just catching up.

Not sure they deserve any major credit for doing the bare minimum of not being dicks to stans, but we can also remember...

They left mail from stans sitting for YEARS, including gifts for their dog who since died, and they didn't care. Stans sent food packages that had expired sitting in the Trackers house in mail bins. They got boatloads of gift cards from stans and they stayed unopened in mail piles for years. They encouraged these gifts by having a PO box they gave out and didn't close.

The above was the turning point for when I started really disliking them.

And if they really cared about the stans and were that nice, they would take the 3 seconds to drop a channel update post on YouTube saying "You guys, no vid today - making core memories!" 🥴
Why not have an easy voog of one day a week , where they open mail & gifts that are sent to them , practically a live without much to edit 😃

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Seriously? They need help with that? Because thinking about what you tend to watch and what service it's on is too hard? These two never fail to amaze me with their laziness and stupidity.
These two are set for life! Why are they considering cutting anything?🤣

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I’m all for kids having their hair the way they want. She was dumb though asking how to keep it out of his eyes while growing it out (in a previous vid). Uh, the same way anyone grows out their hair. You have to use clips or a hairband or a rubber band. It’s like she thought there was some secret boy way to do it.

• Haha
  • Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
@CoolWhip - Thank you for your insight; would Oliver also be predisposed to ASD? Or is it purely individual?
It really depends. There isn’t enough good info to determine different types of autism. There are genes that are linked to autism. My daughter has a genetic abnormality that is found in people with autism but not determined to be an actual cause as of yet. Her abnormality is considered to be spontaneous. We have friends who have multiple kids in the spectrum with genetic abnormalities which seem to be carried down.

• Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
If the bread service is just for her I’m going to laugh. My fiancée and I went to Sanaa with a couple of friends and shared it between us (4)! It is a fun memory, sampling all those sauces