Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JssLG317

VIP Member
In the past I would get the dining plan however I would get it for free because I planned and booked at the right time or when AAA ran a deal (they no longer give any discounts on Disney trips). But now; I don’t think I would do it. I like to order kids meals for smaller portions and from what I’ve seen, adults cannot use adult credits on kids meals. For me it would be a waste.

Reactions: 9

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
It is just people saying stuff in a YouTube video folks. It isn't a court deposition. We all knew Jenn would fail it was just a matter of when. Does she care? Do the stans care? I'm guessing the answer to both questions is no.

My theory is she likes when people act all concerned when they go radio silent for a while. Plus probably some "I deserve a vacation!!!!" sort of mentality.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
The only thing I have in common with Jenn is her hatred for those damn A/C motion sensors at WDW that turn the air off in the middle of the night.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Why would you not break up this 1hr 27 min video?? She makes no sense. They will get less views for it being so long plus she could have used this for several videos…and she could have gone ahead and scheduled these to be uploaded and taken a few days off of editing. She is such an idiot.

During the intro, they wonder if 2 adults and 1 kid can eat this much food in 2 days. Well, you have Jenn on the team….so I’m sure you can do it.

I’ve skimmed through the first 20 min…no sign of Oliver being brought along with them on this stay. 🤔 - Nevermind, Oliver showed up around the 19 min
Ikr, they are so dumb with regards to how to make more money off the channel. You will get more views from two or three voogs than one but what do I know, I'm not set for life like they are 🙄

One of the Lego vloggers I follow posts every other week, gets the views and more than his subscriber count and he released an hour and a half vlog about two months ago of an overview of his lego city since he moved locations and that thing got 8 million views!

mjm9

VIP Member
Is the DDP a good value?
Depends on your dining preferences, personal taste and whether you drink alcohol.

I was curious about how the DDP worked for the Bojos, financially wise.

The following are pre-tax figures, as I don’t know Floridia tax rates and the DDP gets taxed.

2-adult & 1 child ($94.27/$29.69) for 2 days = $436.50

3 refillable mugs @ $21.99 ea. = $65.97

Mara - dinner ($49/$29)
plus a glass of wine @ $28 = $155

Satul’ii Canteen - lunch = $50.37

Ice Creams & Corn = $21.37

Sanaa - Dinner = $98
(bread service not on DDP)

TOTAL: $429.29
Plus 3 snacks they didn’t show us or I missed them.
And there should have been tips given at Boma and Sanaa.

Conclusion: They may have saved $10 - 12.
However, I think they left money on the table as they didn’t take advantage of the specialty drinks and/or alcoholic beverages when available.

Hey, we are discussing whether the DDP is a good value or not, aren’t we? Ginn could have been the lush she is and not shown any of it.
🤔 or maybe she did…..

Last edited:
So J was out of school on Weds for DAK and Friday because there is no way Tim could get back in time to pick him up. Absolute insanity that he doesn’t “encourage” Jenn to drive and start doing school pickups. And they should use weekends for staycations.
Only thing I possibly can think of is the cost may have been a little cheaper to stay then. But did they really need to stay? They live a half an hour away it's just plain stupid.

ERock11518

If the bread service is just for her I’m going to laugh. My fiancée and I went to Sanaa with a couple of friends and shared it between us (4)! It is a fun memory, sampling all those sauces
I went by myself once because my husband would NOT like the food and I ordered the bread service. It came back to the room and I ate it for like three days lmao.

So I'm guessing this was filmed the same day as Rivian sleeping? If that was the case why not post it last week when she was yupping it up at AK...wait, Jenn logic.

Ugh, what can I say but tacky and boring.

hcslacs

VIP Member
But doesn’t Amanda have some sort of picky eater syndrome like ARFID? I doubt she’d like any of the stuff at Sanaa any better than Tim. It also makes me question what she was doing at the happy hour with Jen at the WA. That didn’t look like simple, plain food either. I guess it could have been all for Jen and she just made it seem like she was sharing with her bestie.

TickyDick wants Dimmy all to himself. He wants Dimmy to get a better beard so they can do more outings.
That and/or he thinks he can save Dim if he gets rid of the bloated baggage. Think about it Dick is the product of his father's second marriage, I bet he thinks he can get Dim to convert and marry someone in their social circle that won't bat an eye when the boys (aka Dick and Dim) have a sleep over.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Does Festival of the Arts usually have something going on at night? I could see check out day being tomorrow if so since Ms. FOMO would have a coronary if she missed something.
Not really. They do the Disney on Broadway concert thing, but that's usually 3 shows 5:30/6:45/8:00 and to my recollection, they've never even mentioned it in any videos ever. This weekend, Anna and Elsa from the original Frozen cast are performing. I don't think that's something they give a shit about.

Signed: The person who goes specifically to see Kara Lindsay every year who is super disappointed she's not on the schedule.

bumpire

Chatty Member
This made me laugh. When I was a young teenager circa 1980, Jockey Underwear had an ad campaign with a major league pitcher named Jim Palmer. Because it was prehistoric times, if you wanted a poster of the ad you could mail in some minor postage charge and they would ship you the goods. I had that poster in my bedroom and I looked at it A LOT. Jim -- along with David Bowie in his full Ziggy Stardust regalia -- is how I knew I liked boys.
Didn’t Tim have a picture of a man on his wall? If I remember correctly jenn outted him as having a poster of some dude on his childhood bedroom wall. Tommy Lee? Aaron Carter? Somebody with more brain cells help me out here.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So this house tour was filmed the same day that they did the other recent house tour right after Tim ran the race. So he ran the race, changed into that outfit he was wearing in the car and at breakfast right after, and then did two house tours in it without showering and crawling all over furniture and beds
At least three - per Jenn herself.

Seems like they parked their Rivian and went from house to house on the same day. They work with this company, so I'm going to guess they pay the Trackers plus give them money off any codes used (probably none, but if so, then probably the 5% off amount 😅😅).

Last edited:
  • Haha