Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oh my!

So much to unpack here. Tim, Theme Park Dad, Adam the Woo, JoJo, StarCruiser Sammie, and others go to Epcot to stuff their faces and play with popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

2020planner

VIP Member
You are 100% correct, however, we cannot believe for one second that J$ really actually wants long hair or was even given the choice of haircut/no haircut. We've seen on too many occasions with the Bojos where No means Yes. Or they ask J$ a question and he sits staring blankly at them while Tim or Jenn replies--oh he said this....when he clearly didn't.

So while Jenn SAYS that J$ wants to grow his hair out....the chances of that actually being something that J$ actually said are slim to none.

But for sure, kids should have a say, within reason, of what goes on with their bodies. I just personally do not believe A--that they allow that and B--J$ is capable of it.
Very true.

The school (or teacher) could have also suggested to them that his hair is in getting in his eyes and if they'd consider trimming / cutting it.

It's one thing to allow a child their choice to grow their hair out, style it as they wish, etc.; it's another to have a four-year-old with obvious hair in his eyes, blocking his vision as a potential safety hazard.

elliebee27

VIP Member
This is making me miss Sanaa. And AKL in general. My favorite resort. We won't be back until early summer since February break prices were insane, so if kiddo and I go down to WDW we'll just stay at an All Stars, haha.

Are they going to Jiko for 2nd dinner?

canadian

Don't let her dumb act fool you. She knows. Years ago when they'd travel to Disneyland she always had videos scheduled to upload so people wouldn't know they were gone. It was actually very clever. Then they'd post a surprise we just got back from Disneyland! Jenn is not stupid. She is just incredibly lazy. It's incredible that their sense of security was higher years ago when they weren't even at their peak quite yet. Now that they have kids, and cleaely know they have stalkers they couldn't care less if people know exactly where they are. She is seriously sick.
I think they did this when they went to Japan too?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Prediction: she will use some Jenn math and claim the stuff she posted on Instagram is just as good as putting up a video on YouTube. Not sure when she will make this proclamation.
Sorry though it doesn’t count in her stans shouldn’t let it slide because so many of them actually don’t follow their Instagram

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Oh I agree. And their $300+ Ama Ama dinner where they were dressed like they were going to Walmart. We were watching their Japan videos and my kids were cackling over Kitra and her Vecna tshirt. Like come on, seriously, is that the impression you want to give Japan of Americans?
They're just white trash with a few extra dollars. Nothing more, nothing less

• Heart

JssLG317

VIP Member
Allears has a DDP vlog up that seems to explain it pretty well if that helps anyone.
Wonder what happened to Canada Chris? Maybe Charmaine finally put her foot down and told him to stop trying to buy their “friendship”.
Whether or not TPD has a motive or even truly realizes it, I truly hope it’s opening Dims eyes to what a failure his slug of a wife has become and how bad it’s affecting their lives, especially the kids.

advil

I will say this is one of the things the Trackers seem decent about. I’ve never heard a story where they were dicks to a fan in person. Compared to some other vloggers.
You know, you are right. There are clearly reasons to be annoyed with them but that is not one of them….whether it’s for show or not they can at least be pleasant when people come up to them…

Meanwhile there are loser ~influencers~ that most people have never heard of who have one viral tiktok or get a couple thousand subscribers and act like a-holes to other guests and CMs. 🙄

PistachioNut

VIP Member
While getting their food Tim grabs about 50 napkins. I guess it makes up for all those times he usually forgot to get them.
perhaps
While getting their food Tim grabs about 50 napkins. I guess it makes up for all those times he usually forgot to get them.
perhaps dim is anticipating needing all those nappies to mop up his diarrhea that’s about to happen from the greasy food he’s enjoying.

• Haha
  • Sick

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
Are they at Kidani? Maybe it’s a gifted DVC stay from a points store or a Stan.
It doesn't look like Kidani to me. The loopy fence things are only next to Jambo house. Comparing the photo to Google's satellite view, that picture was taken from the Zebra trail probably somewhere around here:
1704914223834.png

I guess it could still be a gifted DVC stay as there are DVC rooms in Jambo house.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim also sounds like he doesn't know what to do with his extra saliva and he sounds like his sinuses need to be cleared out. I guess their nasty hygiene and nasty dirty house is catching up to them cause they always look and sound unwell.

• Sick

PistachioNut

VIP Member

OhFFSakes

It used to be the most expensive thing you could get for a snack credit was Starbucks. I remember seeing people sucking down trenta Frappuccinos like they were going out of style.

Reactions: 9

Moonlight666

I will say this is one of the things the Trackers seem decent about. I’ve never heard a story where they were dicks to a fan in person. Compared to some other vloggers.
This is probably one of the few reasons they still have fans plus they seem to enjoy the attention. Could be also one of the reasons why they didn't bring Jackson. I don't think he has the patience (which is totally understandable for a child) to wait till his parents are done with the fans

PistachioNut

VIP Member
They should just wait until J$ can attend free public school kindergarten 😮
I think Tim has given up and is just like us, waiting for it to implode. I think he is waiting for her to get bored with it and decide she is queen of something else so he can go back to the channel being his, hiring an editor, etc. at this point it is probably his best option. “Go ahead Jenn, show me how to do YouTube.” At least he can get a break and he has the podcast and Nick to hang out with.
---

That makes me sad. That is a young toddler level of reaction with both the hit and the the hard to understand “stop”. His play with the toy, the repetitive song, lights, and movement are really pointing to ASD.
I see a deliberate slap & a shove😱
---
I think Tim has given up and is just like us, waiting for it to implode. I think he is waiting for her to get bored with it and decide she is queen of something else so he can go back to the channel being his, hiring an editor, etc. at this point it is probably his best option. “Go ahead Jenn, show me how to do YouTube.” At least he can get a break and he has the podcast and Nick to hang out with.
---

That makes me sad. That is a young toddler level of reaction with both the hit and the the hard to understand “stop”. His play with the toy, the repetitive song, lights, and movement are really pointing to ASD.
I played this 4 times trying to discern what the word was that J$ shouted at dim. Thanks for figuring it out.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Yeah, I know.

I want to keep watching to see if they're spotted (or go back in time to see if the person filmed them prior to France) but I have to go back to doing my work now. 😭
Do you know about what time in the video Tim and company were spotted? I’m not doing jack shit right now so I can look around but that live stream is almost 5 hours long!

• Haha
  • Sick