Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xojamilyn

I'm making my way through this live (cause I was too busy with work and had to commute today and then had to come home and feed my cats, myself, and do laundry - but not 79 loads of it like hardworking Ginn!) and I have to roll my eyes every time Ginn pretends she's getting teary-eyed if she talks about Bandit for more than 2 seconds. It's SO FAKE. Also, what was Armani then, chopped liver? Not that they should ever get another dog (or any living creature except for an infestation of invasive Asian ladybeetles) ever again, but she sounds so clearly inauthentic when she claims she doesn't want to get another dog because she doesn't think another dog could ever be like Bandit (the dog she NEVER COULD EVEN GET HER ASS TO A DOG BEACH FOR).

Bitch, it's called having a heart. A heart that grows. You don't get pets to replace the last pet, they will each hold a special place in your heart. No kitty will ever ever replace how much I absolutely loved my soul kitty more than I'll love anything in the world and I miss her so so much and yet, I don't pretend to fake cry just by talking about her?? Maybe because I've dealt with my grief head on? Maybe because I'm a human and not some narcisstic cunt who behaves how she thinks someone should behave in this situation?? It's just weird. My two kitties now will never "replace" my soul kitty and I love them just the same for who they are.

Her inauthenticity just really chafes me as much as Dim's shorts after a 10K.
I wish they would just be honest and say that they travel too much/aren't home enough to properly dedicate time to a dog.
---
Hey Amanda, I’ve only been with my partner for 5 years and I know more about him then Jenn knows about Tim.
We had a health scare with my partner this morning and at 4 am, I loaded him and our 18 month old in the car and drove him to the emergency room. While I couldn’t be there with him in the emergency room, I still did more in this situation then Jenn would ever be able to do. She can’t even put her kids in the car while Tim loads groceries in the trunk.
Your bff is a useless cow and she will cut you out of her life eventually and then you will regret ever being friends with her and defending her so intensely.
I hope he’s okay! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I gave it until the next cruise ( is it this holiday weekend )
I think they mentioned they were doing Festival of the Arts this weekend or something so the cruise may be out. Or they might be sending Dick there and he can play the roles of both Dim and Jenn. Hell, they could get Amanduh to fill in for Jenn if they were desperate. Somehow I don't think Cat Sticker Maven and Dick in the Closet would get along.

• Haha
I looked at past posts and I am still confused who Amanda is. I see references to the 90's themed soda shop to her and stickers. She makes stickers that the soda shop sells and Jenn bought some and Amanda is now her BFF (not literally of course) when she found out Jenn bought some? Is that the deal or am I missing something?
They have met at least previously a few times before. She was the "friend" at the Farmers Market and pretty sure the bestie at the WA.

Forest

VIP Member
They would buy the nanny a pass or a ticket if they wanted her there. They’d rather go with the fewest encumbrances possible. So it’s a great excuse.

I don’t remember any signs of the nanny on the VIP tour. I think Tim’s brother’s family was there though so maybe they stuck them with the stroller here and there.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Re: free DDP for Disney+ Subscribers

View attachment 2692751
(https://touringplans.com/blog/disne...ng Plan: $57,not including tax and gratuities.)

It appears that Disney is fluid on it’s restrictions for AP holders. This article was posted on 1/2/24

My previous DFB post reference was 7/2023.
I could not find the date for @CoolWhip’s DFB reference.
So both could be outdated. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know.
This is for the free Disney+ DDP offer which is NOT available without ticket purchase. The regular DDP plans are available for annual Passholders to purchase. Mainly because they are not actually a bargain.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
My favorite one is where they went to Hy's dressed like slobs. Shows what kind of people they are
Oh I agree. And their $300+ Ama Ama dinner where they were dressed like they were going to Walmart. We were watching their Japan videos and my kids were cackling over Kitra and her Vecna tshirt. Like come on, seriously, is that the impression you want to give Japan of Americans?

But they actually leave Aulani and visit some places that are cool to visit, unlike some other vloggers we know. Their advice is good. Their appearance is not.

Thank you for your insight! I looked up Costco, bc we do our car rentals through them, but it says Aulani is not available for our dates.
I prefer to be in control of everything. I wanted to rent DVC, but there’s nothing avail.
Check out the Disney's Aulani Trip Planning facebook group. Some people there have some good recommendations for things to do and eat. I used that group a lot while planning our trip.

erry

VIP Member
I also want to mention (I never wanted to be this person 🙄🤭)
But IF Jenn reads here, did she read my comment about needing to stop saying when they have to go pick up Jackson because it makes it too easy to figure out when and where they will be?!?
Yesterday it was all we have to leave because we have something to do, instead of the usual we have to go get Jackson. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow

starpaws

I want to see a voog of Tayto Cat’s Mom, Amanda, pushing him in his stroller on a walk in the park with Jenn pushing Oliver in his stroller. Tim can then fulfil one of his New Year grape wishes and teach Jackson to ride his new bike.
A day out for all the family that isn’t Publix, Target, Restaurant/s. Plus it’s free!

• Haha
I agree. He'd have to set the place on fire for them to kick him out at this age.

Now, they could have pulled him out, especially if a teacher or staff member said, hey, this kid needs an evaluation for speech, etc and the Bojos are the type of parents where it's oh no, not my kid, you're wrong, we're leaving.

I personally think they are just being Slackers.
I think IF he was kicked out it was a soft kick out. Though I suspect if the school did anything it may have been like suspended him or something if he hit another kid. I sort of think Dim and Dumbo just pulled him out to go to Disney though because that's how they roll. That poor kid is never going to have any stability with those two.

It looks like Nick the Dick was #hosted by Disney/Lululemon/L'Occitane for some sort of wellness/yoga thing at Disney Springs. It seems like the invite was due to his Dopey participation but there's absolutely no way this doesn't bother Tim and especially Jenn.

Also, it was uncomfortable to watch him do yoga. Ick.
I don't even want to think about it...also, I suspect neither Dim or DJ would be able to squeeze themselves into Lululemon at this point they are not very size inclusive at all. Also, isn't Friday podcast recording day? Twelve days in to the year and fail.

I want the Trackers to stay in one of these houses and go the parks every day and then give their review. What a bunch of assholes. Can’t even go to a park from their own local house without a Disney hotel stay.

I’ve also heard bad things about these big vacation homes in Orlando. That neighbors have parties in them or are really annoying and loud in general. And since they’re not in a resort, it’s hard to get anyone to do anything.
I think I read one about it being filthy. I'll see if I can find it still..honestly was going on a rabbit hole about cleaning fees for short term rentals on something completely unrelated. I bet they really stick it to guests there.

Here it is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dillon21

VIP Member
She said on the live that they had more home tours that needed to be edited. It would make sense to get that done before the trip but…you know where this is going.
I know it has been mentioned before. She has no idea how to set pre-loaded vlogs on YT to upload on certain days. So people would never know they are away for 5 days.

So they definitely toured both houses the same day because I mentioned Tim’s belt when he was climbing through Jenn’s secret tunnel. Why did it take this long to get the second one out? How are they still being asked to produce these ads? House owners must be desperate.

How many bookings I wonder they get after Trackers show the houses? Even if it is two per house I "guess" the owners are happy. I am only basing this off the US, Canada and UK that this time of year the chances of people with kids taking a whole week off of school is really slim. I can see showing these houses for spring break in March/early April when most schools in North America and UK are off and booking them now.

On saying that. I can't really see overseas people booking these houses for March timeframe. Maybe for July or Aug (Canada I think run the same schedule as US schools, so they would maybe book in June). So again, why promote the heck out these houses if the books for 20 people in Feb/early March is still going to be really slim. Of course there will be people who book for then esp. if the kids are not school age or the "kids" are adults.

The latest house, while the wood swing was nice and some of the features seems nice (like the kitchen and the second floor balcony). The house just seemed meh. This case there is nothing wrong with meh as (basing it off me) as I just want a nice place to sleep, shower, have a place to eat breakfast or maybe a couple dinners. I don't need a fancy themed "insert theme" house. Even with themed houses, how many parents really care if the kids rooms are Harry Potter, Mario, Frozen or any other kid friendly theme?

The "Marvel" room (which they should have said Comic Book room. But I can see why they said it as the first thing they saw was a Marvel character before they saw Wonder Woman) was just half assed to me. There was nothing if I was booking a family reunion that would scream that converted garage was the deal breaker. Again, the house was just meh.

xojamilyn

We have also seen them cut blueberries at one point. Like...how do you cut a blueberry....for a 3 year old?
My twins are almost a year and a half.. I no longer cut their blueberries, but when I did, I halved or smooshed them to take away their round shape. They need to stop stunting this kid.

mjm9

VIP Member
The virtual queue for buying DL Half Marathon merchandise is no joke.
One can not get in the queue till they are in the area.
I joined around 10 am (left home around 3:30 am) and got group #238, which will be called after 5 pm.

@CMDisney and @nogriftyprincess I hope you had better luck.
I am in corral D, btw.

• Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
And that's something that would have been really good information, how did they add the dining plan to their reservation?

They for sure didn't get the Disney+ deal because they didn't stay 4 nights.

If they actually bought a package with tickets, I think they would have mentioned it, and then they would have looked like idiots.

But there really doesn't seem to be a way to add it to an AP room online, and you used to be able to back in the day. So, they must have called. Which is dumb on Disney's end....because if I have to call somewhere to get something, it's not going to happen.
I guess the dysfunctionalyfe chick could have booked and added it for them. I should really know because a. I’m a travel agent and b. We are annual passholders with an AKL reservation next month. I just can’t bring myself to care enough to truly find out 😳 football stress has got me worn out 😂

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
So they admitted she ain’t breastfeeding anymore so Sloth ordered the most expensive glass of wine and said she couldn’t possibly drink it all. Apparently the server said as Dim wasn’t drinking she could have a second wine but declined. Sure Jan.
Well, when you have a box of it at home stashed in the garage…

• Haha
Oooh, maybe this is who watches the kiddos at night when they're out having "Date nights" at after hours events. :unsure:
---

Oh, it'll pass all right... :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
You may be on about being the night nanny, though I think she and the Employee were at Jollywood the same time they were. I could see Jenn inviting her out to dinner or something and then asking for a favor and supplementing her income. The moron might think an extra $20 an hour from her friend to do a favor is really "generous". Amanduh girl, it's not. You're being used if that's the case.