Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Seems ATW is taking 'tips' from the trackholes. He is uploading Target runs now. Way to go trackers.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
View attachment 2692315
Seriously, they think they can write that off? Do they even know how tax write offs work?
I didn’t even think they do things like this thinking it will be a tax write off. I think they are just stupid, lazy, impulsive, and don’t care to research anything.
The current views have them making maybe 100k a year. They are burning through that like crazy. I think they are sitting on a substantial amount of cash so they simply don’t care if they spend a few grand to do something like this.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I’m wondering if they actually didn’t have the nanny yesterday and that’s why Jenn didn’t go with Tim to Epcot. Maybe they maxed out the nanny’s hours for the week by having her care for Oliver at night as well during their staycation. Otherwise, I’m not sure why Jenn would miss out on all that food.

• Haha

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I don’t really post in this thread but spotted this and a lot of it reminded me of Tim and Jenn. The guy who made the video also replied to a comment about them with 🤐

Thanks for this! Never saw him before, he speaks the truth 😫

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Wasn’t Amanda at the Fort with the Bojans? I thought Tim said friends were also staying there at the same time. I assume this is the trip she’s inquiring about. I wonder if they ended up in an RV too for Potato.

• Wow
  • Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
so am i alone in assuming jackson was asked not to return to school after break?
No. I think it’s a strong possibility. Either that, or maybe the school tried suggesting programs or whatnot and since they can’t handle any criticism, school gets cancelled & blocked.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
They have never come out and said there was this specific incident at this time with this thing. But we've been putting two and two together and we're all pretty good at math here.

What we know:

J$ was probably a little over a year when Jenn showed him eating whole green grapes while Tim rode Rise of the Resistance.

Shortly there after and from then on...J$ was only hand fed little teeny tiny bits of food. Like a baby bird. Sadly, I'm not exaggerating.

Jenn left little bits of J$ saying things about choking hazards in videos. Specifically when he told someone at Trick or Treating that a Starburst is a choking hazard. There were several others. He can't have popcorn at 4 years old because he could choke. There were a bunch.

In the very last live video, on Tuesday or whenever, Jenn was asked about baby led weaning for Da Baby. Jenn replied with, they are taking it slow, because choking is very scary. J$ choked a few times when he was doing baby led weaning. Not exactly what she said, but close to that.

So we called it way back when his feeding changed that he choked. Now Jenn has confirmed it. We do not know that it was for sure a grape, but we've seen the kid eating whole grapes at a far too young age. It most likely was a grape on one occasion.
A great summary! Can I suggest this is added to the Wikki?

TawdryT

VIP Member
If I didn't know better, I would guess Nick knows exactly what he is doing saying all that. Maybe Nick is a secret Tracker Jenn saboteur. 🤔😂
TickyDick wants Dimmy all to himself. He wants Dimmy to get a better beard so they can do more outings.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I would have thought an existing AP would be a prerequisite for any nanny applicants. Perhaps that pool is shrinking and they needed to settle with whomever was willing to take the job. Does anyone recall if Rosie has ever gone with them to any of their park visits? Or has she always been forced to stay back in the room/cabin/RV?

I was very bored this morning and so looked through the last few months of their videos. In the thumbnail both kids appear together in a tiny number of them. Why have two kids and then raise them separately? Seems so bizarre to me that they can only parent one child at a time.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
An hour and 27 minutes? It should not take that long to make an effective and information video on the DDP. Part of me wants to watch because I know they are going to massacre the facts about the dining plan but I don't think I have that amount of attention span for these losers. Hard pass.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim at EPCOT right now. France pavilion (or just left it)

Spotted thanks to @dirtnap101.

View attachment 2685273
View attachment 2685294
View attachment 2685295
View attachment 2685297

Check out the livestream and go back a bit to seeing JoJo, Woo in his Hawaiian shirt, etc. and then Tim... see if you can spot Jenn.

It looks like it's just Tim with Woo.

I wonder if something happened and Jenn couldn’t attend. She made it sound like she was going to be attending. Although, with the way they use “we” and “us,” who knows.

trouble843

Not only this but they are also announcing they are away from their home. Their address is public information. I would be afraid someone could come and rob me even if I live in a fancy gated community. Celebrities like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were targets of thieves who used things like social media to determine when they would be away from their homes. And they lived in fancier neighborhoods than the Trackers do.
Hell, I’m a nobody and I don’t post on my social media in real time. Mostly because I don’t want to post I am at a baseball game and someone I know will see that and also be at the game and want to say hi. No thanks to that lol. I always post my updates or photos when I get home.
Ugg - I certainly wouldn't want anything from their mold infested mouse hole.... But yes - they definitely need to be more cautious with this...

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Again, I did not watch, but if they had a 1 bedroom, the bedroom is another room, so I can see them using the dumb camera with the kid sleeping in the bed while they are in the kitchen/living area eating their 3rd dinner or whatever.

It's clear by the camera set up that the baby sleeps in the bed. I really hope they are careful with that. They seem like such negligent parents to begin with and leaving a baby unattended in a bed is just a recipe for disaster. But with that camera placement, they'll see him fall out of bed at least? Ugh. Those poor children.
I bet Oliver does sleep in the bed and that’s why Jackson makes Tim sleep with him in his bed so he can fall asleep. He sees Oliver sleep with his parents and he is jealous and wants that too.

• Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Just think how disgusted/disappointed Jackson is going to be when he’s old enough to realise his father is an inadequate, lying shit.
I was just thinking that. Especially because Jackson could go around school bragging about these things and the other kids (especially as he gets older) will call him out on it. Elementary age kids can be especially cruel.

• Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
In one tweet she bitched about parents getting money for preschool from the government (she replied to a presidential tweet) and complained how childless by choice couples get nothing and it isn't fair. She got roasted by some people in the replies (replies you can still see if you search POTUS and her username). 😂
I wonder if one of her responses to those who were roasting her was “okay, girl.”

• Haha