Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Hey Ginn, when us normal people in the real world say "I'm busy and my plate is full", we don't mean that we literally have a full plate (or 7 in your case) of food. You're not supposed to use actual full plates of food as your excuse for being a failure at being a lazy turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Wow. “Have to head back home for the kids” Sounds like a father who is scared to leave his children alone with their mother. I wish I was kidding. His life is a total hell on earth.
I’m thinking it was a no nanny day yesterday or if Rose was there, it was for a very short period of time. I’m sure we will know when Jenn releases a home vlog of her feeding the baby squash while Jackson is glued to his Nintendo switch titled “What we do when daddy is at Disney.”

But his word choice indicates it was time for him to go and take over parenting duties because Jenn is useless. I understand having a child choke is a very scary thing but now she uses it as an excuse as to why she can’t stay home with the kids for too long. Just like she had one scary incident driving years ago, and decided she would no longer drive.

• Sick
  • Heart
Screenshot 2024-01-16 7.05.55 PM.png

This has got to be one of the funniest Stan comments I have ever seen. "The podcast is more testosterone feels since Jenn's not there." Yes, Nick and Tim are just oozing testosterone in the latest podcast.

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
You don't understand you guyzzzz, it's the most exhausting thing in the world to post pictures of you taking pictures with your spawn!! #candid #notsocorememories #whodroolsmoreBuddyorGinn

Being a pretend mother is a full-time job!!!

• Haha

Mopsy75

VIP Member
these 2 morons are so oblivious to anything outside of their Lake Nona bubble it seems - "trying to win the lottery' - or whatever wording was used as the thumbnail - you are 'supposedly' set for life as per J4D's - why are you buying scratch tickets. And it's only my opinion but this is gambling - and I would definitely not be talking to my 4 year old about scratch tickets. And another thing - if you have $100.00 to spend friviously on scratch tickets - do you ever once think about all the people out there who struggle day in and day out to put a meal on the table these days for their families?
Such ungrateful selfish humans.
And I only could stomach bits and pieces of the last voog but if I had to hear J4D's 'remind' us once again about Timmy Boy not eating rice, or Timmy Boy not liking spicy food I was ready to throw my phone across the room. We get it - Timmy Boy is a manchild. He only eats hot dogs, hamburgers and bacon it seems.
And for the love of God - please cut that poor child's hair. At 4 years old, you take him to the barber and have it cut.

Ugh - they make me so angry - such selfish, useless humans. :mad:

• Angry

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
If I didn't know better, I would guess Nick knows exactly what he is doing saying all that. Maybe Nick is a secret Tracker Jenn saboteur. 🤔😂
I would consider this a sick burn.

It’s not like Nick doesn’t know the dynamics of Tim’s marriage.

It’s kind of a faux pas to brag about something you have and cherish, knowing the person you are talking to doesn’t have it and desperately wants it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dillon21

VIP Member
Alright girl.

That girl is batshit crazy. The shit she puts out there is just insane to me. Jenn really needs to cut this one loose.
View attachment 2682239

But apparently she makes dresses, so I'd like the friendship to last long enough for Jenn to be walking around the parks with her in matching jumpers. If only Da Baby was a girl. Maybe we'll see J$ wearing one soon.
View attachment 2682244

I am creeped out why anyone over a 10 year old girl would wear this.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Doting MOTY.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.09.53 AM.png

Ginn waddles like she has a fractured hip.
Oh look she took a nap while at AK.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.14.46 AM.png

Let me guess, the kid had another meltdown or tantrum, cause why else are you still carrying your 4-year-old child in your arms when you've been in the park for less than an hour and sat all through the safari so it's not even like he's tired?
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.19.23 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
A tourist wouldn’t ruin a park day by running around looking for snacks. Because park days are very expensive for tourists.

Even when they try to provide useful info, they fail.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Has anyone double-checked that it's not the voog from the 2023 arts festival that Jenn has just finished editing?

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Potato's Mother shows up on the stan group and a week later this admin post appears. 😂

I'm also going to guess she's been crosschecking comments here with posts there and trying to figure out who is who.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Holy crap that girl is a real nut job. Jenn better seriously be careful about what she shares with her. I knew a person that was a chronic over sharer, she would put anybody’s business out on the Internet. She would even leave comments on my friends videos and tell her neighbors business. It was horrible. She was a horrible person and when she would try to talk to me, I would give the most basic responses and never give her any detail of anything that was going on in my life, because if I would’ve given her detail, she would’ve put my business on the Internet because that’s the way she is. I see the same crap in AmanDuh. You may really regret when this friendship goes awry Jenn

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Did dim actually use those exact words and lie to J$ that he ‘beat everyone’?

that would require time, effort, and true feelings of friendship, none of which they have.
Yes he used those exact words, “beat everybody.”
He is explaining how Jackson asked if he won and Tim says “yeah I did. Beat everybody. They don’t just give medals to everyone.”

He retold the story with those exact words in todays podcast.

• Angry
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm no expert on copyright, but how is she using those logos for profit on her dresses?

Also, blah blah blah ...What a fucking fruitloop. So her "tip and trick" is to be able to handle your liquor if you want to drink around the world?

Thanks, Captain Fucking Obvious.

Oh, and she cries and yells when her friend ruined her night - oh, and it was the day before her fucking birthday (again - what the hell is with this chick and her birthdays?)... And the friend puked on the ground at EPCOT. As if that never happened.

Bitch, please. Many of us have that "friend" who got sick after drinking too much and puked at a fucking theme park. Mine did back 20+ years ago and ralphed and passed out at CityWalk in the middle of a bunch of people doing the fucking Electric Slide outside Pat O'Briens.

You're not special, AmanDUH.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
Two days no vids!

I’ve watched people hike the Appalachian Trail for six months and vlog every day and they do it all on their phones. Older folks too.

It’s ok. The Trackers are only getting better-looking and more interesting as they age. I’m sure the views will be right back up any day now 😂

• Haha