Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I feel like she is up right now, texting with her BFF about how mean everyone is and she is having a meltdown trying to get a voog posted in 28 minutes so she doesn't fail.

Or, she is ordering a midnight pizza from room service and watching Bravo.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

elly199

Me and my family had to put our family dog down last year. She wasn’t doing to good she wasn’t walking wasn’t eating she was in pain. But she had a good life we took her to a dog beach twice she would go on a lot of walks and have a lot of treats. Do I miss her yes but I would still get another dog when enough time has passed. Jenn shouldn’t get a dog because she doesn’t even take off her miracle kids.

• Heart
  • Sad

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Congrats to all the winners, knew she wouldn't keep this up for long 😅

Also it's sad when your bestie cares more about her cat then you do about your kids gin, maybe you should take some parenting tips from her

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Yes, Jessica. Kudos to Tim and Jenn for doing their jobs as Disney vloggers eating their way through 2 parks in less than a week!

C9B1FA06-4C9E-4687-9C6D-E194C10A9018.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

court2022

Chatty Member
"Look at me, look at me!! I'm a great mother!! Jackson is sitting in MY lap! I'm a great mother!! See!"

IMG_3224.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Well damn, good for them! I love to see anyone who has been kicked off Tracker Island be more successful than them. Sparkly Nicole is an odd duck, but she has a kind heart, I wish her nothing but success. Because their success is a great big 🖕to the Trackers.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 6.56.21 PM.png

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
That’s some great parenting, get your 4 yr old kid $100 worth of lottery tickets and teach him the fundamentals of gambling…brilliant!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am sure the dummies don’t recognize that playing the lottery is gambling. It certainly doesn’t align with their “gosh golly gee we don’t drink or have caffeine” fake persona.

• Haha
  • Heart

cari_

These two…. They spend the whole day looking for “the most expensive” snack for the snack credits, so they take forever to actually choose anything because they want the best deal. Now it’s late and they are like “well shoot…we spent a lot of our day trying to find food and didn’t get to do other things.” 🤦🏻‍♀️ The point of the DDP is to take away stress about choosing food, in the fact that you don’t have to worry about prices and that there are tons of things covered by the plan.

Jenn says “I think this trip has just been eating, eating, eating.”

How is that different from any of your other trips??

Oliver doesn’t show up in DAK, that I saw. The next time I saw him was when they got back to the hotel. So I’m guessing they had nanny take care of Oliver at the hotel all day? Jenn is pushing Oliver for their 2nd dinner to Sanaa, so I’m guessing the nanny was only there for the day hours.

• Haha
  • Sad

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Well, that didn't take long.........

For someone who seems to live and breathe social media this must be killing her.....

Amanduh6.png

• Haha
  • Wow

LVgirly

I love how they're like oh nooo he might not be able to swim or go on an airplane with tubes. Sorry buddy you're just gonna have to stick with the earaches, we have trips to go on. *fake laugh

• Sad
  • Wow
The optics of the Trackers excluding Oliver from their adventures seems so off-putting to me. I'm not sure I understand how this doesn't bother a lot more of their viewers. It would be one thing if they decided to totally keep Oliver off-camera, but they don't. Instead The Baby has little cameo Easter Egg appearances, magically showing up at dinner. Or they get all up in his face with the camera at home, showing viewers the inside of his mouth, like he's a dog at the Westminster Dog Show.

• Sad
  • Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
I don’t know why she doesn’t at least cook meals for both her and Jackson. Then let Tim pick at that if he is so picky. It’s like she is cooking one meal that only she likes. Oh wait, that tracks.

So we’re monetizing Jackson’s ear-tube journey now. Cool.
I think she only cooks the vegan box meals to spite Tim. He asked that she contribute to the household by making dinner so she goes about it in the most expensive and ridiculous fashion. She’s always preparing something Tim can’t handle (e.g. rice) then films his reaction as he chokes it down. She gets off on it.

• Heart

erry

VIP Member
All of that soft food at BOMA and they feed the baby tasteless baby food! He could’ve had mashed potatoes and rice with some sauce. Ugh they irritate me to no end.

they are causing more harm to him than anything. I have a friend that wouldn’t put her baby on solids until well after a year, now she has an 18month old that still gags at the slightest texture.

Jenn tried to say “girl math” ma’am you aren’t cute enough to use that term.

• Haha

erry

VIP Member
I just can’t get over how they were acting like it was just sooo much food as if they never showed themselves eating breakfast and going to Palo for brunch shortly afterwards.
They are jokes

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
Tim complains there is nothing new at the festival, but it is OK as "we" can look at the art along the way. Hate to break it to you Tim. Unless you are a vlogger or a local passholder (not meaning a local passholder goes the festival of the arts every year). The average tourist DOES NOT CARE it is the same stuff as last year (food). Even if the artists are the same as last year. There MIGHT be people who go to Disney on their yearly vacation for the festvial. But out of the people who actually do that every year. It might be only 0.5% if tourists that do that. So maybe 200 people out of 1000's or even millons who go to DW every year. There are more vloggers who go every year then tourists.

Most (well, me, so I am most, LOL) are there to look at the artists work not the food. That is what I do when I go to local art shows. Usually in my area the local art stuff also have LOCAL VENDORS providing food via food truck. I am glad Disney does something special for the festival. But still I'd rather support my local food person at an arts show.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I don’t think J$ wants long hair, I think he does not want a hair cut, like the actual act of having his haircut. Two completely different things but to them “No haircut” translates to “I want to grow my hair long”

• Haha