Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rageblackouts

It’s so bizarre that they think they’re providing anything useful to WDW visitors with this feature film length voog. The bits of valuable information are just randomly interspersed with their park day and it’s impossible to learn anything from it, it definitely needed to be at least two different vids. They're also way too focused on getting the most expensive snacks - I really don’t think the average park guest isn’t going to spend all their time hunting down the most expensive food at the parks. I skipped ahead to see what their final thoughts were, and honestly was kind of surprised that they seemed to learn that they could’ve done that differently.

I did love Jenn saying it was worth it mathematically “but we wouldn’t normally eat that much food”. Like, girl, are you JOKING??!

My family used DDP for a few years when Disney offered it for free during value seasons, and it really was a great way to try sit down restaurants or meals that we normally wouldn’t try. But we always had a million snack credits left on our last night because it really is SO much food. We used to use them all to buy Mickey rice krispy treats to bring home for everyone we’d ever met. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The New Disney Dining Plan video is up, and it is an hour and 27 minutes long. Two nights at AKL and a day at AK, they wondered initially if they could eat that much. We all know they can do it.
An hour and twenty seven minutes? She is literally just downloading it and posting it. What a lazy succubus. Ugh, I don't know if I"m going to be able to stomach that.

TTT 160: What a Lazy Succubus

cavamom

VIP Member
So it looks like they are on a staycation at AKL View attachment 2680727

so let me get this straight: J has school today and they are staying at the resort furthest from their home. Also here is a gem:View attachment 2680734
🤢🤢🤢 Girl, lesbians and bisexuals have standards
So was the 3:15 hard stop on the live yesterday about leaving for AKL (4:00 check in) and NOT for getting J$ at school? Did he not go yesterday either? It’s just so weird.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They need to work on the angles for the podcast. I don’t want to see hairy legs, Tim’s tan line from his socks and his ugly tattoos. I don’t know who told them this wide angle they do is flattering but it is not.

671CBCF6-14F1-4C7B-8870-D5ED43ABE351.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
Ooh, Amanduh is a cornucopia of crazy, I can feeeel it.

What happens when two malignant narcissists collide? Is it a singularity?

'I'm not gonna be ignooored, Gin.'

• Haha
  • Wow

trouble843

I think its funny all of her home cooked Vegan meals are always centered around rice or pasta... both of which Tim hates.
Tell us you hate your husband without telling us you hate him...

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Mods removed that whole post on Facebook where many Stan’s were calling Jenn out for not posting consistently like she said she would. There’s no way all of those were Tattlers either.
That's so friggin stupid. Don't they realize that, by deleting posts all the time, people are seeing that and only turning away from the Trackers even more?!? (even if the Trackers don't have anything to do with the FB page)

Any average viewer (who isn't a complete stan and doesn't look like Candace, AmanDUH, etc.) who commented on those posts and gave their legit opinions - only to see all of it deleted - HAVE to realize how silly it is that no one is apparently allowed to do anything but kiss the Trackers asses.

On second thought, the mods are actually helping us. So, thanks for deleting it, I guess. :ROFLMAO: Y'all are just making more future Tattlers.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Does anyone have an estimate as to how much the first vacation of 2024 cost them?
I cannot say for certain that this is the same rate they paid, but this is for a check in Tuesday/check out Thursday stay.

One is FL resident rate, one is standard room. It's hard to tell if they had to pay rack rate to get the dining plan or if they could use a FL resident/AP rate and finagled it somehow.

But basically, room and dining plan $2500-$3000?

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 1.54.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 1.56.29 PM.png

If the would have stayed in a commoners room...their little staycation would have been a fraction of that cost.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 2.00.59 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Dim: "that's what we're getting on"
View attachment 2689679

Next shot, Ginn: "alright so we ended up driving over to Kidani Village. It's fairly close. You could walk it, but we're just not walking it." 🫠 Why even include the part where they were going to take the shuttle??
View attachment 2689682

Ginn says they've been to the Sanaa building before and it's "soooo beautiful" but she forgot what it looked like. Clearly you didn't actually think it was that beautiful since you didn't even remember it. She could go to Yosemite and still forget what it looks like, I swear. Clearly the only thing she remembers is the reflection of her own face.

They're both so confused about their food. Dim says their server had to tell them how to eat their meal and is still confused and asks "these all mix together??" Yes, you dingdongs, you eat the daal and butter chicken and rice TOGETHER. What, did you think you just eat the rice separate, then take a bit of the butter chicken and then the daal? They're so basic and uncultured. Ginn says "I don't actually know how to eat this". He says the chef says to dump it all together and refers to the daal as sauce and says "that's going to be a lot of sauce isn't it?" Dude just pour the amount you want, you don't have to dump the whole fucking thing on your rice at once. Dim just dumps his entire cup of daal and butter chicken on his rice like he's 2 years old. They're surprised by how yummy the food was. Yes duh welcome to food with actual flavor that isn't hutdogs, chicken nuggies and burnt gnocchi. 🙄
View attachment 2689728

They describe everything from potato chips to Indian food as spicy and based on their bland beige diet, I can't tell if by "spicy" they mean 🔥 or food that has actual flavor beyond salt.
Ugh, yes, Tim's whole "spicy" shit drives me nuts. He said earlier that he wasn't sure if the corn soup was spicy so didn't let Bud have it. What do these two think kids around the world eat? Not just french fries and rolls, you morons. 🙄 And they aren't going to make a soup at Boma so spicy that most people can't eat it. Let the kid try an actual SPICE and flavor.

I wonder if they didn't take the shuttle because J wouldn't get on and threw a fit. That Tracks?

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
To go back to what was being discussed on the previous thread, I firmly believe they would be happily child free if they never hit the YouTube jackpot.

Also, hey Jenn, you film everything so we know you didn't miss out on any meals on the last cruise because of the baby.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I know this is off topic, bit "if" gin reads here or dim, I just want to gloat since they were talking ages ago about renting an entire theatre room out, so tonight not only did I get the entire screening to myself at the cinema but I was also the last film showing which meant I had the entire cinema to myself (obvs staff were there lol) but suck it slackers, got the whole place to myself for the price of a standard ticket 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

S. McQueen Light

What boggles my mind is they post everyday almost without fail for over a decade when at least one of them had a regular job. They post nearly as often when they their first son. Now they have two kids, but they also have a nanny(ies). They cannot keep one month going? Your channel is not doing great given its past history and still cannot get the job done.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
When was the grape incident? I don’t remember seeing it mentioned in a video but my interest and attention span with anything Jennbo related is near nothing.
They have never come out and said there was this specific incident at this time with this thing. But we've been putting two and two together and we're all pretty good at math here.

What we know:

J$ was probably a little over a year when Jenn showed him eating whole green grapes while Tim rode Rise of the Resistance.

Shortly there after and from then on...J$ was only hand fed little teeny tiny bits of food. Like a baby bird. Sadly, I'm not exaggerating.

Jenn left little bits of J$ saying things about choking hazards in videos. Specifically when he told someone at Trick or Treating that a Starburst is a choking hazard. There were several others. He can't have popcorn at 4 years old because he could choke. There were a bunch.

In the very last live video, on Tuesday or whenever, Jenn was asked about baby led weaning for Da Baby. Jenn replied with, they are taking it slow, because choking is very scary. J$ choked a few times when he was doing baby led weaning. Not exactly what she said, but close to that.

So we called it way back when his feeding changed that he choked. Now Jenn has confirmed it. We do not know that it was for sure a grape, but we've seen the kid eating whole grapes at a far too young age. It most likely was a grape on one occasion.