The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are still above 2.2 million views for the last 30 days. Is that anywhere near their peak of sometimes 5-7 million views a month? Absolutely not. Is it enough to keep up their lifestyle? I guess time will tell.

We know Jenn tends to exaggerate so her "set for life" type comments might just mean they have money in retirement plans and that pre-purchased Florida college plan for son #1. She might be assuming their current level of income continues until retirement age.

Reactions: 12
I think there are two main reasons why they don't hire an editor.

The first is, any editor, hell, a high school kid with basic computer skills would produce a higher quality vid than Jenn. And people would comment about how great the video looks, hurting Jenn's feelings and proving to the world that it does not take 8 hours to (poorly) edit a 30 minute vlog. Not that most people believe that.

Reason #2: A third party editor is more likely to leave in something the Trackers don't want out there like drinks at dinner or an inappropriate remark or comment that might offend their conservative value stans.

Jenn had mentioned when J$ was about to start school that J$ was on the list for the daycare/preschool near their home, which I would assume is like a Goddard or Kiddie Academy type place. She had said they were going to stay on that waiting list so Da Baby could take that spot. My money is on Da Baby starting in full time day care within the next few months. Then they will be child free for most of the day and not have to worry about the nanny of the week being at their home and getting home to her.
I definitely agree that anyone else would do a much better job an the witch wouldn't like it if the editor got praised, but I don't think it's cause an editor would leave in anything they don't want when it would only take 2 mins to write a list an say here's the things I don't want included in it, they could also easily view it before it got posted as well to make sure what they don't want isn't in it, I'd even go as far as saying they could even have them sign something stating they can't talk about what gets cut out like drinks for instance if they are stupid enough to film it

But an editor would also cut out all the crap, the blurred shots, the mess ups, the disgusting eating, the misinformation etc an most of the time it's all this that fills out the vlogs, an editor would end up having around 5 mins of workable footage so to have a editor then it would require them to actually work for once to get workable footage to make a decent vlog, an tbh both are as lazy as one another, they can't be bothered to truly work anymore an it shows

Reactions: 20
Thanks @Smooshpoosh! Found them!

Here's some more... including with Jordan, as well as newer viewers.
(though - to the one guy's point about Jenn taking over - she took over way LONGER than just 2-3 months ago)

View attachment 2675822

View attachment 2675823
View attachment 2675824

View attachment 2675826

View attachment 2675827

That is the thing. I like to use Mr. Beast as an example. It is obvious he uses an editor or is really, really, really good at editing his own vlogs. Assuming Mr. Beast hires an editor. It is clear that Mr. Beast makes his "vibe" known when delegates his vision to his editor.

I know that Safiya Nygaard has an editor as she has mentioned it in her vlogs. Same thing there, it is pretty obvious she makes her vision VERY OBVIOUS what direction she wants her vlogs to her editor.

Jenn, Mr. Beast and Safiya Nygaard has MILLIONS of subs and MILLONS of views. Mr. Beast on his last vlog as of today had 40% of his subs (assuming they were all subs watching. Which they are not as I am not a sub and I watched. Either way 40% no matter what is great in YT world) and Safiya got 20% of her subs. What have you been getting lately? 4%.

This is a person who could not figure out how to see Barbie in the theatre without renting the whole place. Umm, hire a babysitter, actually parent your kids or watch it when it comes out on DVD/Streaming. So yep, they are really out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 16
I know they really could use an editor but… and I’m a witch I know….. isn’t it so much more fun for us here watching the crap they put out without an editor? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I definitely agree that anyone else would do a much better job an the witch wouldn't like it if the editor got praised, but I don't think it's cause an editor would leave in anything they don't want when it would only take 2 mins to write a list an say here's the things I don't want included in it, they could also easily view it before it got posted as well to make sure what they don't want isn't in it, I'd even go as far as saying they could even have them sign something stating they can't talk about what gets cut out like drinks for instance if they are stupid enough to film it

But an editor would also cut out all the crap, the blurred shots, the mess ups, the disgusting eating, the misinformation etc an most of the time it's all this that fills out the vlogs, an editor would end up having around 5 mins of workable footage so to have a editor then it would require them to actually work for once to get workable footage to make a decent vlog, an tbh both are as lazy as one another, they can't be bothered to truly work anymore an it shows
Agreed 100% Everyone always says how they need an editor but the footage they come up with simply does not necessitate one.
What Jenn needs is time management skills and for Tim to put his foot down and hold her accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If they do end up posting 31 times this month, I am going to assume they did get an editor. I could see Tim handing his solo stuff off to an editor. There shouldn’t be anything that risky in there. She would always be able to scan the final product. And she will edit the home vlogs.
---
I think what Tim is itching to do is get back out to solo vlogging. That’s why he seemed happy in the RunDisney videos. And she is dead set on keeping him home with as many excuses as she can.

Reactions: 18
They need a producer. The reason their voogs are so scattered, uninformative, sloppy, useless…..is because they
a)don’t have good ideas
b)don’t plan out the story, shots, locations, info ahead of time
c)know next to nothing about their subject matter

a producer could do all of the planning and research that these two boneheads are too stupid and lazy to do…send Tim on his way to do his golly gee, pee shake filming and then Jenn could do her bare minimum stringing of clips together. Still will be a crappy product but that is the Tracker brand. Their stans like their homey, “down to earth” vibe so doing any polished editing would look weird especially if the content is their rambling bs and shakes video.

without a producer they remain monetized home movies. “Follow us as we bumble along like idiots through central Florida. Whee! Hahaha. “

• Haha
While not much I find it moderately heartening that Tim recognizes there is a problem with the channel and to state it on the channel.

Also, there has got to be real friction in the house right now. Either open or simmering.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Last night, I read a ton of comments from our pal Jordan (who used to kiss their ass) but I can only find this one now.
Were a bunch deleted @Blessyourheart ?!?

He's definitely not as big of a fan now and much more anti-Jenn (but the comments he posted yesterday that I can't find now were way better!)

View attachment 2675814
I missed the comments last night- but so far the comments I posted earlier are still there.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, that was definitely Tim's way of telling Jenn their home vlogs suck and are boring (and he doesn't enjoy them). She has zero awareness and didn't fully pick up on his meaning, and plopped it in the vlog to get comments that are pro-home vlog. He was saying home vlogs are like oatmeal raisin cookies and park vlogs are chocolate chip. In Tim speak it doesn't get more clear than that from the chocolate chip cookie freak. 😂 I honestly think he was trying to speak up for himself and it backfired because Jenn will control the stan narrative and use it to her advantage.

I find it absolutely disturbing how many comments there were with a stan saying they find some "comfort" in home vlogs and hanging out with the Trackers. Jenn cultivated that weird relationship and Tim let it spiral out of control. Those people aren't there for The Tim Tracker, they are there for "I am lonely and Jenn and her family are my family/friends" time. 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Jennbo doesn’t want editor because can you imagine what they would see that we don’t!? The tit she leaves in is shocking enough. The nanny & DickyNick & Mike must know some real dirt on these two. Plus no one survive in that job long with control freak Jennbo around.

Reactions: 16
I think what Tim is itching to do is get back out to solo vlogging. That’s why he seemed happy in the RunDisney videos.
Mentioned it earlier, but the last video (where he ran) was at least moderately entertaining. A few tweaks could have been made, but it was true to his Bojo self

Reactions: 8
They are still above 2.2 million views for the last 30 days. Is that anywhere near their peak of sometimes 5-7 million views a month? Absolutely not. Is it enough to keep up their lifestyle? I guess time will tell.

We know Jenn tends to exaggerate so her "set for life" type comments might just mean they have money in retirement plans and that pre-purchased Florida college plan for son #1. She might be assuming their current level of income continues until retirement age.
I agree. I think this is really what she meant, once I thought about it a bit more.

They probably have some sort of retirement savings set aside (in whatever capacity) and she said that college is already set aside for the kids (or, at least she specified Jackson).

I think she thinks this gravy train is going to last forever and they won't need to dip prematurely into any of their retirement savings (recall she brought up "when we retire" a few months after the "set for life" comment) or even J's college fund (and what if he doesn't want to go to college...or doesn't want to work seeing as how "easy" it is for his parents to "earn" their money)

She's delusional if she thinks all of these stans are going to seamlessly float them through the next 10 years even, at the continuing rate of umpteen Roy O. Disney suites and solo stays at the Waldorf.

She always talked about being the one good with money; she will be the one who will be the downfall of the channel.

That is the thing. I like to use Mr. Beast as an example. It is obvious he uses an editor or is really, really, really good at editing his own vlogs. Assuming Mr. Beast hires an editor. It is clear that Mr. Beast makes his "vibe" known when delegates his vision to his editor.
That dude is worth well over $100 million (and likely well, well over). He's got an entire professional production and management staff, including camera operators, sound editors, video editors, stage managers, production assistants, accountants, etc.

MrBeast’s net worth: How much does YouTube’s top creator make?

Reactions: 9
She wants home vlogs because then he stays home all day, either taking care of the kids or driving her around if the nanny is here. He wants more solo parks vlogs because of the same reasons lol.

Reactions: 27
Dim has no one to blame but himself for his manipulative, useless wife. You can very easily hire an editor and let them know what “vibe” you’re going for and the audience the video is intended for.
They're both just very dumb people who got lucky with YouTube and maintain a strong subscriber base of shut ins and the cognitively impaired

Reactions: 21
Not gonna lie I the stan drama is what makes my boring work day go faster. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, that was definitely Tim's way of telling Jenn their home vlogs suck and are boring (and he doesn't enjoy them). She has zero awareness and didn't fully pick up on his meaning, and plopped it in the vlog to get comments that are pro-home vlog. He was saying home vlogs are like oatmeal raisin cookies and park vlogs are chocolate chip. In Tim speak it doesn't get more clear than that from the chocolate chip cookie freak. 😂 I honestly think he was trying to speak up for himself and it backfired because Jenn will control the stan narrative and use it to her advantage.

I find it absolutely disturbing how many comments there were with a stan saying they find some "comfort" in home vlogs and hanging out with the Trackers. Jenn cultivated that weird relationship and Tim let it spiral out of control. Those people aren't there for The Tim Tracker, they are there for "I am lonely and Jenn and her family are my family/friends" time. 😒

Spot on!

I think he sees it this time. He looks worried. Jenn has taken this train off the rails.

So sad that he opened up and was vulnerable by admitting his feelings of imposter syndrome and not feeling like enough, to be laughed off while Jenn summons the dogs on him and his invalid feelings.

He created this monster.

Reactions: 24
Tim used to edit the vlogs himself.

So, in theory, they don't need to hire an editor or a nanny.

In a "normal" scenario where Jenn isn't a useless leech -

TIM:

He'd would wholly take over the filming and editing of the vlogs as his "full-time" job.
He would go to the parks more, film seasonal events across all the parks (not just eating at Disney), go back to being a "travel / theme park" channel, and edit his work.

If he legit tended to provide Jenn with umpteen unnecessary hours' worth of footage as she'd say (doubtful because he's not even in the parks that long most days), he'd soon learn first-hand that he needs to streamline his filming practices.

She'd show him (hahaha - that's funny) any things she may have incorporated over the years that he may not be as familiar with now, and he'd pick up where she left off.

JENN:

She'd - gasp! - be a MOM and actually drive Jackson to / from school, dote on and care for Oliver, take both boys to the library, take them to their swim classes, etc. Make breakfast, dinner, etc. without having to tell people about it. (I know! Shocking) In short, be an attentive mother who doesn't try and push off her duties onto other paid help.

She'd recognize it is Tim's channel first and foremost. He started it. Now that they have two kids, she needs to take a backseat and let Tim do the bulk of the "real" work while she tends to their MIRACLE offspring.

They could do a once a week "home vlog" where updates are given, if they so desire for the fruitloop stans (but hopefully by going back more toward a theme park-centric channel, they'd lose those nutjobs and gain more "normal" viewers / subscribers again).

And Jenn could maybe pop in for a "date" with Tim a few times a month and take the kids to grandma and grandpa. Like everyone else who has children have to do.

I know this scenario will never happen. :ROFLMAO: But makes the most sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.