Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonlight666

On a separate note, how can you tell if you’re set for life unless you’re a multi millionaire? What if either or both of them or, god forbid, one of the boys got really seriously ill, long term? We have the NHS here in the UK with option to pay for private health care, but does US healthcare cover absolutely every kind of treatment for as long as you need it? I personally think they’re set on a course for health issues before much longer with their lifestyle. Eating a grape and saying you’re going to be more healthy won’t make it happen
---
And even multimillionaires can make stupid decisions and loose all the money
---
Sick as a dog with flu, y'all have been entertaining me while I am lucid, lol

I'm still more useful than Jenn so there's that

SO many Americans have health issues due to weight, I can't imagine if we had an NHS how overrun it would be just because of all the health issues obesity causes. It's already pretty bad for Medicare et cetera (just in my experience dealing with it with my mom before she died). They are going to be so screwed, already possibly are.
Get well soon!

Reactions: 9
But I was at Epcot last year on the Sunday and people were running through the park during park hours
The marathon is a totally different animal than the other races. Not just the distance, but we also hear a lot of “these people running are ruining my vacation!!” Once we get to the parks while they’re open.
---
Most “Dopey” runners do do this.
It shouldn’t diminish the fact that Tim ran the race within the required finishing time.

I hope Nick is not paying the price.
Being it’s his first Dopey, I believe he went out too fast. His second segment (4 miles) of the half marathon 7 is quite a bit slower than his 5K (3.1 miles).

View attachment 2671787
It got really crowded towards the end of the race this morning. It was already a narrow course in a lot of areas, but also lots of walkers all over. I ended up walking a lot after we got into world showcase because of it.

Last edited:

S. McQueen Light

I often wonder if they didn't have the YT money and fame if they would have been better parents. Neither of them seem to have a maternal/paternal bone in their body. Tim does a better job at taking care of their physical needs--bathing, feeding, etc., but he really sucks at their emotional and mental needs. Jen just all around sucks. But, back in the day, she was able to hold a job (or several), drive, cook dinner, mow the lawn. Then the money came in and she got lazier and even more manipulative. And he got even dumber.

I just wonder if it's all too late. If he had to get a job and she had to take care of the kids, would they really be able to do it?
I have wondered the same thing. I think they would have been decent. Tim as a Dad with a more engaged wife/mom would make him able to do his fatherly duties. He is okay now. Jen with the money crutch would probably be more like 2014 Jen and not a lump. Would they be the Brady Bunch? No. They would be better with better behaved kids too.

elliebee27

VIP Member
J$ and Da Baby are being SO screwed by their shitty parents. It makes me sad. They need structure and care not provided by only Rosie the Nanniveter.

I knew the UK had a high percentage of obese people like the US but looking it up - yikes. I can't imagine the immense burden of cost all of that is on a socialized healthcare system, especially with my generation saying how healthy and fine it is to BE obese. Only interactions I've had with the NHS was calling once because I was an idiot who left my inhaler at home in the US and tried to get one OTC, so I called the help line! I always remember to keep one in my suitcase now for when I come over in case I need it. One cousin - my aunty - is a retired nurse midwife and her son is a cardiologist. It's been interesting talking about the comparisons of our systems.

It makes me wonder about Dim and Jenn's healthcare, considering here it's tied to employment (very stupid decision made so long ago). They're going to be paying for their lifestyle fairly quickly in their health but don't bother changing habits to be better, healthier people for their kids because they would rather gorge and don't care. Don't they see what they are doing to themselves?!

I know everyone has a different cpm bit Jen Lefforge (disney/travel youtuber) did a video were she disclosed her income and she made 15k per 1mil views. Could it be the trackers were making 45k gross a month?

• Wow
  • Sick
I am not rooting for the podcast because I just view Dick as Jenn lite with a penis BUT I would at least like for it to be doing better than the home voogs right no.

And no sign of the live as of yet. Sad I won't probably be able to mock it live today since I actually have to travel beyond the realms of Disney for my job.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
As if on cue, a new upload-
"Vlogging Insecurities Real Talk" 🤔

What the fuck is this about? 😅

Wait, they went out to eat 3 times in a 24 hour period. JFC. Description written in Jenn's perspective this time. And go O! No crawling! 😂

View attachment 2673774
Any other elder millennials start singing “vlogging insecurities” to the tune of “Screaming Infidelities” at the top of their lungs? Please don’t let me be alone on this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rebelle

VIP Member
So at goodwill dim found a personalized chair embroidered with the name Penelope. Which he pronounced “peen-a-lope”. Omg. 🙄🙄
I hate to say it, but that’s a joke from a movie 20 years ago, Club Dread. From same the guys who did Super Troopers.

If they were thinking of doing a live today they're running out of time before Dim has to pick up J$. My guess is the useless slug known as Jenn couldn't roll out of bed and get dressed before noon. They really don't make much $$ with their lives so why bother? Except Jenn usually lets the truth slip from time to time as to what's really going on behind the scenes
I think she gets a "boost" from the Tiffany Anns of the world on them. That's all I can figure. And she's probably finishing off her first breakfast of the day now. Don't know if she'll have time to squeeze in a second if they want to do a live.

lucyricardo

Question for long-time viewers- when did Jenn stop driving?
Even if she did school drop offs and pick ups and went to the grocery store that would save Tim time and allow her to be something other than a useless slug.
I understand being nervous/anxious on driving on very busy highways (although most of us don't have a choice) but surely she could drive on local roads to run errands.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
A friend was walking the race near him today. He can confirm
I wonder if he got the idea to run when a photo pass photographer was coming up from Nick. Nick is tagged in a reel on Insta and the person says, “we are run Disney athletes. I’m going to plan out the time I run for when there’s photo pass coming up.” (It’s a trend they are doing that’s popular on Tik Tok.)

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Well, then, I don't think there's any apparent reason they chose Lake Nona then other than it doesn't make sense which is Tracker mantra. To be fair though, I get distance commuting just because I grew up in Houston and everything in that city is a haul. We lived on the north side of town and my dad worked south of town and his average commute was 90 minutes each way. Only thing is there was a reason we lived where we did better schools, family was there, property rates were cheaper, but lord I felt bad for him with that drive every single day.
Oh yes, I get commuting. Of course, they don't have a real job so they could have moved anywhere.

I think for Nona... you have to want to live over in that neck of the woods. I'm sure that many like the idea of having a new and / or relatively new home in a new(er) neighborhood may be a draw too. (Personally, I prefer established neighborhoods with established green space, mature trees, etc. but that's just me)

You have to like just jumping on toll roads to get anywhere (you can't really do backroads to zip around to various places like from like Dr. Phillips to Millenia to downtown to Winter Park to Seminole County / No. Orlando / Sanford, etc. You're pretty much having to get on the 417, 408, 528... Narcoossee Rd. etc.

Honestly, I wish I knew their reasoning. Maybe they thought it'd be the furthest out from any stalker stans to find them (in the gated community) :ROFLMAO:

Forest

VIP Member
Adrian from Theme Park Express got swept last year in the 10K. Of course he makes excuses for it and not the fact is carrying 300 lbs on a 5’4 frame. The excuses are pretty entertaining, here is the link

littlemuv

VIP Member
Hey Jenn....stop taking pics in .5. It works great if you know what you're doing, but you don't and it just makes both Tim and his boyfriend look too distorted. This shouldn't be used as a promo pic for anything. But even in .5, Tim needs bigger shorts.

You guys need to come up with something better than that_tracks_pod for your instagram name, it's stupid.

And you for certain aren't at Walt Disney World, you're in Tim's backyard in Lake Nona. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2676533
Does anyone else see the similarity?

• Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Omg I just put the vlog on and I cannot believe she went to target looking that bad. She reminded me of the nerd girl at the end of Better off Dead with her hair all over like that. Damn Jenn have some freaking pride. I mean yeah I don’t always look stellar when I make a store run but I brush my hair and at least try to look decent. She looks like she just rolled out of bed and left
My money is on the mods not paying attention because they blocked and removed the anti-Jen trouble makers. I was wondering why my FB feed wasn't blowing up with the posts....but then I searched and realized after my last anti-Jen comments were deleted, I am no longer a member of the group and can't even see it on FB.
Yeah, it happened to me as well. Thin skinned mod over there.
---
I've been in bed with flu for 2 days (literally stg I've slept 20 hours a day and still feel like ass), and I look less greasy and shitty than Jenn does, wow.

I think they never shower. Ew.
Sorry you’re going through this. Hope you get relief soon. Feel better!

Dillon21

VIP Member
I wonder how far in advance the race was booked. I can see Jenn getting pissed about him leaving for the night to do something and demanding that she gets a WA stay to compensate.

BTW
Everyone commenting seems to love the Home Vlogs, unless Jenn is only allowing those comments to be seen…

Timmy Boy, you have lost control of your channel!

To be fair. If I had to pick, I'd rather watch home vlogs. If I was planning a trip to Disney I would not watch TTT. How is going to Disney to show mech and a hot dog good way to show off Disney? Of course people want to eat and maybe buy a T-Shirt or whatever. I am sure people who are planning a trip to Disney (or Universal, etc) first thing in the park is to run to Casey's to get a Hot Dog and look at merch :rolleyes:

• Haha