Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Can someone give me a good reason why Ginn is in this voog?
---
Two things which she just cannot do.

I halfway suspect that the switch belonged to the employee and not Amanduh and she ordered him to let J$ borrow it. Hell, the employee could even be the friend that likes cars like J$. He used to really be into detailing cars before the cat's Tiktok and Amanduh's Etsy supposedly took off. And speaking of Amanduh waiting for her to rope the Trackers into D&D. I can't wait to see their angle on nerd culture :rolleyes:
But Amanda said in the comments of a vlog that Jackson can borrow their switch. So of course it was hers.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

mjm9

VIP Member
Anyone catch that at 21:40 in the podcast Tim calls Nick “Daddy”?

(technically Tim calls Nick “my father”, but that doesn’t play as well. lol)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
That is the thing. I like to use Mr. Beast as an example. It is obvious he uses an editor or is really, really, really good at editing his own vlogs. Assuming Mr. Beast hires an editor. It is clear that Mr. Beast makes his "vibe" known when delegates his vision to his editor.
That dude is worth well over $100 million (and likely well, well over). He's got an entire professional production and management staff, including camera operators, sound editors, video editors, stage managers, production assistants, accountants, etc.

MrBeast’s net worth: How much does YouTube’s top creator make?

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Didn’t Jenn not renew her Universal pass or something? And Jackson never got a Universal pass I think? Weird when theme park vlogging is your bread and butter and you are supposedly set for life. 😆 And heaven forbid Jenn let Tim go film the holiday stuff without her. She might have to stay home with a baby and only one nanny? 😢

It also might just be because they think people only care about Disney. On one hand yeah Disney is the most popular, but there are also sooo many other vloggers doing Disney every day, including livestreamers who are there pretty much every day showing everything in real time. And Jenn takes forever to get the videos out…🙄

Maybe instead of doing multiple Disney staycation’s at the same places and multiple Jollywood Nights and MVMCP’s they could put those funds to doing some different stuff that other creators haven’t vlogged to death. But they are clearly not creative and in a rut so they just do the same crap over and over. 😴
---
Disney content gets higher paying ads

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Going to also say that hand-eye coordination can improve with a videogame. When I was young the Dr told my parents I was a bit "off" in the hand-eye coordination and to get me a Nintendo. Thank you Dr.

travesty

VIP Member
I'm bored just hearing secondhand about their groundhog day life, they must be miserable actually having to live it. 🥱 Sucks to be you, Trackers! 😜

S. McQueen Light

If they cruise without a Nanny that would truly be telling. Also, the class of cabin would be interesting too. No nanny and no suit equals a less expensive trip.

They will stick with DCL since DIsney gets views. RCCL in the title? Who cares?

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
I wonder how long it will take for his medal to get lost in the shithole that is Fort Pampers. And I sincerely hope Nick the Dick rubbed some ointment into Dim’s chafed areas. 🤢
Is this what we’re calling his dumpy now??

• Haha

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Oh did she get a mani/pedi? I had to turn away when she started to show off her penis toes. Her "date" with the neighbor was at 9:30am though, I'm surprised she didn't brag about it (unless I tuned it out), which I figured meant she overslept and missed her "date". Why is everything a fucking "date" with her anyway? Just call it a get-together or something, you weirdo.
Yes, her nails were a bit longer and polished when showing off their haul. Not nanny claws or penis toes long, but definitely not her usual chewed down look.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
LMFAO

They are only doing this to 3:15...is it because there is no Nanny to pick up J$?
I think the nanny does watch Jackson from time to time but she seems to be a nanny primarily for Oliver so she is not responsible for picking up Jackson from school.
If she had to routinely pick him up, I’m sure they’d have to pay her more since then she’d technically be a nanny for both kids.

mjm9

VIP Member
@CMDisney, are you open to potentially meet up in the DL area (hotel or DD) next week?

I have never met a fellow tattler.
Though I get the impression @Quasimodo lives very close to me.

Are there any other tattlers participating in the DL half marathon weekend?

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I'm on Team They All Need To Fail Soon. But do what you want are there really only 209 active participants in this thread?

1704817217763.png

I know registrations are still invite only (last time I checked) but even if everybody here watched everything the vloggers put out it wouldn't make a big impact.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
2023 major expenses: $80k Rivian, $70k backyard renovations including new outdoor kitchen (maybe more for this?) , $40k nanny salary , $30k concierge cruise, $12k private school but he started in the fall so say $3k on that if they are paying monthly.

So that's major expenses of over $220k last year easily. Either they are making way more than we estimate or spent a lot from savings to do all that. I doubt they financed the Rivian but it is possible. Same with the backyard work it might have been put on a credit card but seems unlikely.
The door replacement was also around $15k. Plus that AMI rental vacay was not cheap.

I just double checked thinking roof/solar project was 2023 and that was end of 2022, but that was another 68k for solar (11/22) and $15k for roof (9/22). That was another huge chunk of change.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dillon21

VIP Member
Get well soon. :)
---
Any one else curious on why no more live streams. I believe it's been quite awhile since J4Ds was able to monopolize the conversation with her adoring stans. Did she shoot her mouth off too much last time?

Also, team Ollie- you go little man. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe because they realize they have not done anything interesting the past couple of months worth explaining via a live. They seemed to have answered any questions via home vlogs.

travesty

VIP Member
All of that is for one "first Christmas" baby?🤨

It's nice and all, but the child won't remember any of this. Way overkill. And does she put this kid on the channel?
I'm a newer viewer to her channel, but I got the impression she's wanted a child for awhile, so yes, it's overboard, but I understand it. And I'd rather see overboard than almost nothing like what happened with Oliver (and Jackson opening his gifts).

I agree that the child won't remember any of it, but it's also about the parents too, and the child being able to watch those home movies later when they're older.

• Heart