Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
The Hot Wheels cake excuse is ridiculous. I know because I'm currently planning a Hot Wheels party for my son. Sure, there are super expensive ones that we aren't considering. But Wal-mart has Hot Wheels cakes. My local grocery store (not a Publix but I'm sure they could do it too) can put on any image you print out by scanning it and then making the edible image. That's what we are doing.
My guess is they waited until the last minute and didn't have time to look around and that's why they were stuck with the Cars cake.
As long as there's no copyright infringement. I can get fired and get a 5 digit fine for putting a copyright picture from the internet on a cake.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

PoorKid

VIP Member
Lol - sign language does the opposite, actually. Babies take to it very easily and it helps them communicate rather than grunting or screeching if they can't tell you what they want. "More" and "all done" work really well for feeding, my kids signed and it was great and helped them communicate and made things easier.

I saw Tim sign with daBaby in one of the recent home vlogs. Jenn was filming J and Tim was in the background feeding O, and O was signing "all done" and Tim also did. Again, I think Tim is the one "working with him" on it. Jenn says "we" but probably has no idea what any signs are.
Thank you for explaining that. I know nothing about babies and I was legit wondering if they were hoping he'd just keep quiet because Jackson seems to have speech issues that they don't want to deal with. I wouldn't put that past them.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
2023 major expenses: $80k Rivian, $70k backyard renovations including new outdoor kitchen (maybe more for this?) , $40k nanny salary , $30k concierge cruise, $12k private school but he started in the fall so say $3k on that if they are paying monthly.

So that's major expenses of over $220k last year easily. Either they are making way more than we estimate or spent a lot from savings to do all that. I doubt they financed the Rivian but it is possible. Same with the backyard work it might have been put on a credit card but seems unlikely.
Exactly! At a bare minimum their spending is putting them in a paycheck to paycheck situation and as the paychecks dwindle and their savings dwindles they are going to be fucked.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Adam’s been going to small towns for years…and he recently went to some flea market places. I wonder if this was part of that business advice that was brought up maybe a month or so ago. Now they’re just going to copy what he does.

• Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They have to do a live today. I don’t think they have any other content they can upload today and then there goes her plans to upload daily in January. (Although we know she will eventually not follow through.)
Maybe they start a live soon and Tim leaves to go get Jackson while Jenn takes in adoration from the Stan’s.
---
just caught another piece of the voog from yesterday and J4D's big reveal - "I just finished putting J$ to bed" - Girl, if you are going for MOTY honors for 2024 you have to do alot better than announcing to the YT stans that you actually did something for someone OTHER THAN YOURSELF!!!!!
Not a big callout for most MOMS - putting your child to bed is something that is natural for any Mom IMHO - but for some reason J4D's needs to announce it like she discovered gold or something. So sad and so selfish at the same time.

oh also, real quick, J$ needs a haircut - those bangs are clearly bothering him being in his eyes and all - MOTY - take care of that please!!!!!
I was thinking she announced she put Jackson to bed because she had left her glasses in his room and that was her excuse as to why her eyes looked beadier than usual. 🤣

• Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
Running this is the most work Dim's done in forever.

I have a lung disease, I wish I could run but I have to settle for other cardio lest I go into an asthma attack and go to the hospital like last time I tried to run a mile :LOL:

I think they picked Lake Nona because isn't it more upscale? We briefly looked around the Orlando area when we were moving coasts but chose outside Florida because we wanted somewhere with seasons, despite proximity to lots of family in Florida. My aunt was so annoyed we chose not to move near her, haha.

Orangebird

I don’t think they would have had kids if they didn’t fall into the YouTube money pit. Jenn would be still working retail and Tim doing whatever random job…they would still be in the Sanford house. i Think the only reason they decided to have kids was they were bored, thought it would elevate them in the eyes of Disney, and knew they would hire people to do the majority of the work. Without those, they never would have reproduced imo.

while I see both sides of the podcast debate and love nothing more than for Jenn to realize she sucks ass…I am on team immediate failure. Tim needs to know that with Jenn even his side projects just can’t undo the damage they have done to their reputation, skill, etc. they have produced content that only the lowest level viewer will tolerate and they deserve to be at the bottom which is hopefully where they are headed, he won’t make significant changes until he hits rock bottom.

• Heart
Y’all are bad 🤭

I can still tolerate Molly s long as she doesn’t do those stupid “surprise” faces. Here I was pissed that someone would do that to her, and after reading a few of y’all’s posts, I’m over here laughing at the poor girl 😩
I hate how she makes the same face every time she takes a bite of something. And their thumbnails with the stupid “I’m surprised” face or whatever. Clickbait.

JssLG317

VIP Member
My kiddo has been doing great with his hand-eye coordination since he's had a Switch. It's Xmas break so we've been way too lenient on screen time especially since his friends are all out of town and the mr and I have been sick, I feel like a bad mom haha. During school he mostly only plays on weekends, but everything in school is on iPads now. He dislikes reading which breaks my heart.

At that age though a Switch? We didn't get one until my son was about 8. He had an old iPad to occasionally watch things and play educational games with when he was J$'s age.
He’ll break the switch before it has time to do any damage or assistance. My 7 yr old just got one for Christmas this year, before that he had one of our old iPads that had a few games, abc mouse and kids yt. Luckily at the moment I don’t have to do limits yet. He’ll play a round of something in a game and then goes to shoot pucks or play knee hockey or Lego or art. I’m sure that could change tomorrow, but he’d rather be doing something. My 15 yr old in the other hand is constantly on a game system. The switch seems like it’s so fragile. For a kid who just throws everything, that’s the last thing I’d give him.

Last edited:

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jenn had the computer completely facing her so you know she’s pre screening any comments that she doesn’t want Tim to see.

I’m not in shape at all and on Sunday, I walked 3 miles just leisurely exploring a town and yesterday, I was feeling it. My thighs were super sore and I had shin splints. 🙈 but again, I’m not in shape and haven’t exercised in a very long time.
Yea, but Tim routinely walks 5-6 miles every time he goes to a park. He's used to walking long distances, although he hasn't been to the parks daily in a while. He's either lying about not feeling it at all or he didn't put much effort in.

And they're going on a cruise....shocker.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Glad to see he "ran" also known as walked the 10K. Let me see him do the half and not get swept and I'll be impressed. Even that fatty Mr. Morrow completed the 10K

• Wow

airbusA330

VIP Member
Tim succeeding? That will only happen if the podcast takes over and is more successful than Jenn's channel. Not gonna happen. He needs more than the possible 100K views ($1,000) per month he will get with a weekly podcast, and right now he is on "track" for less than that.

You do you. 😂

I hope we never hear of Nick again and he and his wife also fade into obscurity. What I dont want to see is Nick and Tim gaining popularity enough to get on ANY "media lists" as podcasters. 🤢
Same. Nick is weird and his whole family just represents some awfulness wrapped in saccharine. Who wants to hear them talk for 1h 20m? Not too many people apparently 🤣

Stay safe Florida friends! Does seem like everywhere is getting something. Woke up to a sleet storm this morning. Have never been so happy to be home sick in bed. Our school district called a 2hr delay at the last minute. If I wasn’t sick I would have had to drive in the ice before the plows had cleaned anything. 😬 Jenn could never.
Feel better!!! Everything in Duval county announced they were closing for today because of the weather. A tornado touched down not too far from where I live. Can’t wait to get home from work to see what kind of damage we have. Seeing a few different maintenance people on our Ring taking pictures.

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Not from Orlando but I always assumed it was a cost thing and Lake Nona is a cheaper than the area right by the parks, is an up and coming area, and it's a closer to his family. Not that they really give a shit about family.
Nona is not cheaper. You can't even really get a house there for less than $450K. (townhomes / condos = yes; home = no)

There's lots of neighborhoods near both WDW and Universal that are comparable or less cost. If they wanted to move closer to Disney, they could get a place near, for example, where Michael Kay moved, as its newer, similar to what they have (e.g., some parts of Winter Garden or Windermere w/ new developments, etc. and are just down the road from the back entrance to MK). Or, they could even move to Dr. Phillips / Bay Hill, MetroWest, etc. and find a comparably priced place but those neighborhoods are older, well-established, etc.

But yes, Nona was still kinda "up and coming" when they moved there and people would talk about how all these businesses were moving there, restaurants opening, etc. It was all kinda "brand new" then. Probably why they went there rather than for any true functionality. Nona also isn't really that close to Lake Mary and Oviedo where Tim's parents and brother live. Like, no one is saying, "Hey, I'm in Lake Mary, I think I'll swing by Nona today." It just doesn't happen.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I agree. The windbreaker was because Jenn loved it being 90s style. I don't think J cared or he would have insisted on a purple bike helmet, right? He got a blue and green one. Although he did seem interested in that pink one because Oliver was interested in it and Jenn pointed that out. 🙄

My personal belief is that things like clothing or toys shouldn't be assigned to a specific gender based on color or design. Like you said, kids like what they like. I have seen how teen boys these days like purple or pink hoodies or clothes, slides, etc. And nobody should care or make it a big deal.

But also Jenn is just annoying with her emphasis on J liking these things that are labeled for girls, like it is some novelty thing she can share about him to seem more like a "modern" cool influencer mom. Just let him like what he likes and don't explain it and don't show it off.
Omg I just put the vlog on and I cannot believe she went to target looking that bad. She reminded me of the nerd girl at the end of Better off Dead with her hair all over like that. Damn Jenn have some freaking pride. I mean yeah I don’t always look stellar when I make a store run but I brush my hair and at least try to look decent. She looks like she just rolled out of bed and left
But when you don’t look stellar you certainly don’t film it for thousands to see! (And are her teeth really as bad as that photo shows?)🤮

hcslacs

VIP Member
Mam Fam? :ROFLMAO: Do the Tracker Stans have a moniker? I don’t recall ever seeing anything. You would think as idioticly devoted as they are they’d have come up with something.

• Haha