Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
No doubt he picked this piece of cookie that fell out of his mouth from off the ground and ate it.
View attachment 2674093 View attachment 2674094

Who drinks pickleback shots for fun? 🤢 Ginn can you just make up your damn mind on pretending to be sober or not? JFC.
View attachment 2674104

"I'm still the hot girl you guyzzzz I can't stop staring at myself!"
View attachment 2674109
Is that a sunburn I see?
---
Dim thinks it's funny that in order for Buddy to go upstairs and take a bath Buddy has told them he needs to be caught. Or you could you know, be a parent and tell Buddy to put his toys away, stop running and get his ass upstairs to get ready for his bath. But then again, he'd have to respect you as adult figures with authority, not just bumbling idiots that ask him endless questions and gift him endless Hot Wheels shit.

The kid keeps running around in slippery socks and with trip hazards everywhere. Ugh. They never ever bother pushing in their dining table chairs either, which is just weird to me, because it's just a simple thing to do?? Especially when your place is already chaotic and you've got 2 young children running/crawling around?
Pushing in a chair is part of good training & decorum. That’s not within the chaotic realm of Ft. Pampers. Lol. Never has been. Never will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

quietcandy

VIP Member
He’ll break the switch before it has time to do any damage or assistance. My 7 yr old just got one for Christmas this year, before that he had one of our old iPads that had a few games, abc mouse and kids yt. The switch seems like it’s so fragile. For a kid who just throws everything, that’s the last thing I’d give him.
My 8 year old niece is obsessed with Minecraft and Pokemon and Untitled Goose Game, so we got her a Switch for Christmas last year when she was 7. It was broken within two months. I think the right sort of videogames can be amazing for helping young children learn and advance, but only if limited and supervised. We all know they're not limiting or supervising anything with J, so sorry Amanda, your Switch is coming back broken, if it comes back at all.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
250k if they were working normal jobs would be ok, but their “job” has a lot of expenses. Minus staycations and cruises and annual passes and party tickets, they’re not making very much.
I agree, it's also not what I'd class as "safe" money, YT could literally pull the rug from under them at any time without much notice an decide one day to half the income they all get, if they are spending as quick as it's coming in then it's such a risky move, sure the house is paid off an one kid has a collage fund (guessing notagirl isn't important enough for a collage fund) but how much is a house like that going take to upkeep with bills? 250k is only a good amount when you are being sensible with it

What was the purpose of the 20 mins of Thrift store footage? They don't have any vlogging ideas for the daily January posts? It's completely bizarre for people to go on a 30k cruise and then also be Thrift store shoppers.
I can't believe they actually did take up Amanda on her comment about the switch. So friggin weird.
So much for the 10 hot wheels tracks that will just collect dust now. Jackson will have zero interest in those vs a game console
If Goodwill wasn't donation based I'd say they were hocking junk. Now I'm wondering if they were trying to buy stuff at Good Will to resell. Ugh, they really do remind me of my grandparents. They had a house full of crap from garage sale hunting each week and always claimed they were going to get rich reselling it. Spoiler alert, before my grandfather moved to assisted living my dad ended up trashing most of it and selling the rest on FB for not a whole bunch of cash.

I sort of think they might be thinking of framing him as a gamer so when they do go to SM World they can play up that angle, spoiler alert it will fail.

• Sick
I feel like I’m missing something- this grown woman nearly cried over getting a middle finger? Molly you might also want to avoid public transit, driving, bratty tweens and teenagers, walking down the street past dudes on drugs, etc, and you don’t even have to be filming to get the finger! Good grief, of all the problems in the world to cry about. I need these vloggers to maybe just maybe think outside themselves for one second and think, “is this really a tragedy? Will my feelings go away with some crappy Starfucks coffee? Should I write about this in my diary instead?”

I’m just happy if it get a middle finger from someone and not spit on or physically assaulted. Public transit and walking around in the city has desensitized me. 😆😅
All I have to say is she should never drive in Texas.

• Haha

erry

VIP Member
So, was it a livestream or did she purposely leave it in there so she could get 1,000 sympathetic comments to boost engagement = help the algorithm?
No, not a live stream, and it was cut out. She just talked about it happening while fighting back tears.
She also said she get talking to a camera might be weird or something like that

• Sick

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Sick as a dog with flu, y'all have been entertaining me while I am lucid, lol

I'm still more useful than Jenn so there's that

SO many Americans have health issues due to weight, I can't imagine if we had an NHS how overrun it would be just because of all the health issues obesity causes. It's already pretty bad for Medicare et cetera (just in my experience dealing with it with my mom before she died). They are going to be so screwed, already possibly are.
Get well soon. :)
---
Any one else curious on why no more live streams. I believe it's been quite awhile since J4Ds was able to monopolize the conversation with her adoring stans. Did she shoot her mouth off too much last time?

Also, team Ollie- you go little man. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
…I REALLY hope this thing takes off and succeeds
It hasn’t cracked double digits as a 18 hour post.
(6.2K, as if this post. #1 podcast sits at 36K)

As much as I would like to see Tim have a project away from the succubus, he is very monotone, wooden and not animated nor responsive to Nick’s comments and questions.

S. McQueen Light

I don’t think they would have had kids if they didn’t fall into the YouTube money pit. Jenn would be still working retail and Tim doing whatever random job…they would still be in the Sanford house. i Think the only reason they decided to have kids was they were bored, thought it would elevate them in the eyes of Disney, and knew they would hire people to do the majority of the work. Without those, they never would have reproduced imo.

while I see both sides of the podcast debate and love nothing more than for Jenn to realize she sucks ass…I am on team immediate failure. Tim needs to know that with Jenn even his side projects just can’t undo the damage they have done to their reputation, skill, etc. they have produced content that only the lowest level viewer will tolerate and they deserve to be at the bottom which is hopefully where they are headed, he won’t make significant changes until he hits rock bottom.
I think Jackson was unplanned. They truly seemed stunned by her being pregnant. It was a miracle baby begat by a miss pill or intoxicated sex with some protection.

I think if they did not get YouTube Famous they probably would have been more likely to plan for a family. I think they enjoyed YouTube too much to cramp their style with kids.

Who knows but they are doing their kids a disservice now.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Heck, there was photo's on this board showing Tim wearing what looks like women's jackets. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see it being a woman's jacket. It seems more of a unisex leaning toward maybe a woman's cut. I can't see the average man or woman wearing the Ft. Wilderness jacket, but Tim is not normal. I have to admit the concept of the jacket is nice and if it was cut slightly different and did not have those cheesy patches on them of Ft. Wilderness stuff I'd probably wear it. But not at Disney prices.
See to me that's different because you know it's been Tims choice to buy which is fine, whatever he wears is coming from him himself wanting to wear it

I just feel sorry for the kids because buying stuff that's out there for their own likes has never been easier, my bro growing up loved Thomas the tank engine an my mum would have to go round different towns trying to find anything with Thomas on it an even then it was limited choice, now you have the internet where it takes 2 secs to type in exactly what you want an it brings up so many choices that can be shipped right to your door, it would only take a few mins to show J all these choices of clothes/footwear that's designed in what he loves but instead she just picks up the first thing she herself probably likes, I just don't believe for one second that J would turn down hot wheels boots an a jacket for purple unicorn boots an jacket even if he did love the colour

This is a really random question but why did they buy a house this distance from the parks if that’s where their livelihood is. I know it’s not super far but it seems like there are closer neighborhoods too
Not from Orlando but I always assumed it was a cost thing and Lake Nona is a cheaper than the area right by the parks, is an up and coming area, and it's a closer to his family. Not that they really give a shit about family.

mjm9

VIP Member
Props to Tim for positively putting himself first.
He was 472 out of 694 men in his age division.

I haven’t watched the race vlog.
From what people have said, after the race Tim was an actual person with real emotions.
Happy that he finished the race without injury and with a respectable time. Proud of himself that he truly earned the medal.

Then he had to pull that douchebag move with J$! 🤦🏻‍♀️

side note: so far Nick is holding his own in the shortened half marathon. His 5K was 37:45
The Dopey is brutal. I’ve seen people in wheelchairs or on crutches after it’s over.
A steady pace is what Nick needs to focus on.

Last edited:

court2022

Chatty Member
Are they trying to stop him from learning to talk?
I bet the nanny suggested this. Baby sign language helps babies communicate before they can talk.
---
Lol - sign language does the opposite, actually. Babies take to it very easily and it helps them communicate rather than grunting or screeching if they can't tell you what they want. I saw Tim sign with daBaby in one of the recent home vlogs. Jenn was filming J and Tim was in the background feeding O, and O was signing "all done" and Tim also did. Again, I think Tim is the one "working with him" on it. Jenn says "we" but probably has no idea what any signs are.
Jinx!

lucyricardo

I can't imagine staying in one of these themed houses without the kids. Why not bring them? Plenty of space and yes, Jackson would have liked it.
Jenn can't watch them for 30 minutes while Tim gives a tour?

• Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
Sick as a dog with flu, y'all have been entertaining me while I am lucid, lol

I'm still more useful than Jenn so there's that

SO many Americans have health issues due to weight, I can't imagine if we had an NHS how overrun it would be just because of all the health issues obesity causes. It's already pretty bad for Medicare et cetera (just in my experience dealing with it with my mom before she died). They are going to be so screwed, already possibly are.
Fee better soon!! I’ve no doubt you’re more productive sick than the human leech is on her best day. Hell, your tissue box is more useful than she is.

Given Dims goals and statements from the last home vlog that were posted here, I wonder if he finally started paying attention to what we point out here and maybe he finally took a look at the garbage she posts on the channel instead of blindly trusting her. hopefully he grows a pair and gets his channel back.

• Haha
Running this is the most work Dim's done in forever.

I have a lung disease, I wish I could run but I have to settle for other cardio lest I go into an asthma attack and go to the hospital like last time I tried to run a mile :LOL:

I think they picked Lake Nona because isn't it more upscale? We briefly looked around the Orlando area when we were moving coasts but chose outside Florida because we wanted somewhere with seasons, despite proximity to lots of family in Florida. My aunt was so annoyed we chose not to move near her, haha.
I have a high pulse rate so I usually set off the machines off whenever I try to use a treadmill so believe me when I say I can understand.

I know when Amanduh was asking about places in Florida to buy a house in they were talking about a lot of different places including Nona. I want to say there was some other YT that I haven't heard of that lived there too. Maybe there's something about it that attracts influencers :sick: I could also see Jenn wanting to live in a new neighborhood with a gate and HOA. One thing I really hate about Ft. Pampers is the lack of privacy in that back yard of theirs. May be my personal preference but I do not want to be able to see in my neighbors back yard like that. And I really hate those communities where there's no fencing whatsoever.

mjm9

VIP Member
….It got really crowded towards the end of the race this morning. It was already a narrow course in a lot of areas, but also lots of walkers all over. I ended up walking a lot after we got into world showcase because of it.
😲
You’re getting a Coast to Coast medal at Disneyland! 🥳🎈🎉🥳🎈🎉🥳
Yay! 👏👏👏

Now I feel bad that I won’t be there Sunday to cheer you on 😔

btw - if you happen to see me, please don’t judge.
I am not a runner. Like @Bunnymum says, I do races for fun, atmosphere and the bling.
Among the medals in my collection are a donut and a cow bell (the former I ran to a donut shop and was given a bag of donut holes, then back to the start/finish line. Both race finish lines had chocolate milk waiting for me) if that tells you anything.