The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was what I was thinking as well. Like why play just Mario games when the kid is big into Hot Wheels?
Also I just hate how they have to make everything a "thing" and slap an identity label on it. It's like Ginn popping out a couple of humans and thinking that means she can call herself a mother.

Dim was probably losing.

The burnt pan/lunch thing reminded of me of how fucking weird it was that she didn't ask him what he thought about lunch until they were walking into Target?? Like clearly y'all don't even talk to each other about lunch (or anything else) while you're eating if you're not filming? Weird ass fucking marriage. No wonder they all have emotional support tablets while they eat.

Reactions: 24
And watching the podcast someone had to upstage. She really shouldn't have. It's as dull as expected. They are currently talking about Disney Channel movies and Grease.

Reactions: 5
This is the post of the day……

Reactions: 22
Yes, her nails were a bit longer and polished when showing off their haul. Not nanny claws or penis toes long, but definitely not her usual chewed down look.
She must be expecting another cruise ring.

Reactions: 10
The Nick and Tim podcast is already slowly dying. It sucks. They have no chemistry and it is boring as hell. Nobody is going to be paying to watch it or be in a Patreon group for it. I give it until March/April before Jenn weasels her way in it weekly and they act like Nick is too busy with a family emergency to be on it anymore.

By the way, since Tim edited the podcast then he left in that part where Nick talked about his autistic son and he just sat there listening.

If he thinks his home vlog topics are too boring for a vlog, how can he think this podcast is any good? And it gets 1/2 the views and they only do one weekly.

Reactions: 16
I've been in bed with flu for 2 days (literally stg I've slept 20 hours a day and still feel like ass), and I look less greasy and shitty than Jenn does, wow.

I think they never shower. Ew.

Reactions: 11
But when you don’t look stellar you certainly don’t film it for thousands to see! (And are her teeth really as bad as that photo shows?)

I really think she must be going multiple days without showering, I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, it happened to me as well. Thin skinned mod over there.
---
I've been in bed with flu for 2 days (literally stg I've slept 20 hours a day and still feel like ass), and I look less greasy and shitty than Jenn does, wow.

I think they never shower. Ew.
Sorry you’re going through this. Hope you get relief soon. Feel better!

Reactions: 9
Probably because it doesn't have Jenn in it.

Reactions: 5
Well, I for one am just glad that Auntie Amanduh is still giving Potato updates on Tiktok. Hopefully, she doesn't loan him out to Buddy as well.

J$ desperately needs a haircut
And a brush and comb! Perhaps a bath! As others have previously mentioned, this family appears to be unkempt and unclean! I am truly concerned for the children! I hope that they will forever be ok.

Ugh, Jenn does seem the type who'd get lectured about hygiene for hr own child. Who wants to bet with Dim sleeping in the Rivian someone went without a bath or for that matter didn't do any of what accounts to their bedtime routine. I wouldn't be surprised if she plopped him in front of the TV let him play with the Switch or watch TV until the Melotonin or whatever took its effects. Hell, she might've left him to sleep there still fully dressed.

Reactions: 14
I really would to see Tims growth. For the boys. But also for the then new dynamic between him and Jenn. Heck, this is like a soap opera
---
He always looks at her as if she is telling just another lie....

Last edited:
Tiffany Ann is still having an O over this podcast. She sounds like the kind of person who writes letters to prison inmates so she can find a husband.

They wish they could bounce off each other...

Reactions: 18
Ollie most definitely prefers daddy, but I think a lot of his eating issues stem from them overstimulating him and not being consistent. Kids push stuff away, make strange faces and vocalize around food. It doesn't mean they hate it. Their responses are limited. You keep introducing, you don't immediately give up.
Yes, Dim, J$ is likely on the spectrum. It's time to do something about it. Fuck ignoring it and refusing to deal with it, like your wife.
You're the only advocate he has. From hearing about your podcast, Tricky Nick is trying to tell you something. Listen to your friend.
Gin is ruining your channel Dim, you're going to lose everything and quickly if you don't wrest control back and hire an editor. NOW.
People don't like your dysfunctional family. We can see how much your wife hates mothering and loves looking at herself. That may fascinate you, but it doesn't fascinate anyone else. Everyone is sick of her interjecting herself into shit she didn't do and isn't going to do.
That's the only was this works, your home vlogs are boring, you're boring, you're not smart enough to be interesting.
She wants to control all of it. That's what she loves. This is her show now and most people don't want to watch her.
That's facts.
We DON'T care about it.

Reactions: 27
That person was trying to be passive aggressive and say Nick is a shitty editor and it turns out, it’s Tim who is a shitty editor lmao.

Nick probably had to take control of the conversation for a number of reasons: Tim is limited in what he says and what he can add to a conversation. Tim also isn’t used to being able to talk since Jenn is an attention whore and loves the camera more than she loves her kids.

This isn’t going to end well for Nick. Both Jenn and the Stans will be demanding her presence soon enough and Nick will be pushed out and never heard from again like any other friend they have ever had.

The Trackers look like they would collectively smell of cheap ham. You know the kind I mean. The kind when you open the packet it releases a gaseous, farty meat stank. Like sweaty gammon. Onion-like.

Also relapse? Was Tim an addict or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.