The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with less staycations is that they can't stand Fort Pampers and hate their beach-soul-deprived/anal-bleach-deprived lives and need to be distracted by more redundant overpriced crap to be "excited" about like 2 idiots clinging desperately to their fantasy world.

So I think if budget is an actual concern, going into debt and giving in to more pricey staycations will triumph over staying on budget and you know, maybe just going to therapy instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ginn states she doesn't like smoked paprika but yet she uses it to paint those caterpillars on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a Disney Cruise planned on the Wish, the last week in February. Hopefully. that isn't one of their trips.
Mine is the first week. Ditto. I again don't understand why they are going on the Wish when they trash talk it all the time. Hilarious if they were banking on the Diaper Dash and it doesn't happen on 3 day Cruises.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Goodwill shopping must have been an Amanduh idea. Ginn has mentioned at least a couple of times that she doesn't like Goodwill or didn't feel right about donating to Goodwill because of whatever her issue was with them.

Also did you guyzzzzzzzzzz know she blew up ("by mouth"-Dim) 100 BALLOONS?!?!?!?!?! No but really, did you guyzzz know?!?!?!?! Give her a trophy!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So if Da Baby loses the Diaper Dash , they won’t include it in their next cruise voog 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Tiffany Ann might be off her meds.
Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 3.28.50 PM.png

Ginn's "I LOVE NEW CAR SMELL" face.
Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 3.31.46 PM.png

Aaaand she's back to staring at herself.
Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 3.31.28 PM.png

Ginn feels the need to point out they're at "84 feet above sea level" except it changes to 85 feet and she doesn't notice. Riveting!
Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 3.33.35 PM.png

---
Some people go to Goodwill not for voog content but to buy things they need they couldn't afford otherwise. This witch JUST said in the other voog that she wants to sell a bunch of her clothes and sell tit they don't need, but now she decides she's super into thrifting pointless tit from Goodwill to find more junk to add to Fort Pampers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like Auntie Amanduh came thru with dropping off that switch for Jackson.

NOTHING confirms our money suspicions like Trading in a shopping trip from Target to the local Goodwill.

New Year, another day out having fun while the kids are at home.

And finally, yes Jenn, Tim is correct in saying that the thrift store you used to shop in while in High School may seem bigger to you now, because you were smaller then. Like ALOT smaller.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I used to like the Pmm vlogs where he and Veronica dressed each other from goodwill then walked around the parks. He now covers places that sell original pieces from the parks and resorts and I thought they might be copying that from the title. But nope, just a cheap fondling of second hand goods to prove they are in touch with current economic issues. Yeah right! You just know they were turning their bougie noses up at it all. No way would they buy anything. They literally went from bragging about the new car smell of their $80k Rivian to shopping at goodwill.... They're a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When they mentioned the Rivian was detailed my first thought was that Amanda had her employee detail it for them either as an Xmas gift or they gave her some pity money since Jenn she was forced to shut down her socials.
---
Ugh and where they placed that track is just giving me hives. That house is a freaking safety hazard.

Reactions: 11
I know there has been speculation from time to time on here if they are actually selling all the crap that they buy from the parks online. This Goodwill trip and looking specifically for theme park stuff and wanting to go back and look for theme park clothes makes me wonder if Amanda has talked them into trying to be resellers or if she told them to add Thrifted goods to the stuff that they’re selling

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Switch would have been a great opportunity for them to teach J about how he could work towards earning one by doing chores, behaving in school, etc, but nope - let’s teach him that he can just get a Switch for no reason other than that he really loves it. They really are ruining those kids.

I may have missed it out of sheer boredom but did they ever pick up the tack that flew off the wall when Tim was taking down the balloons?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They literally went from bragging about the new car smell of their $80k Rivian to shopping at goodwill.... They're a joke.
And of course they parked their Rivian right there in the front of the entrance of the store. God forbid they burn about 2 extra calories and waddle a bit further from their fugly car.

Can't keep her tongue in in Goodwill either.
Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 3.38.38 PM.png

Dim films the ground without realizing it and she bleeping kept this footage.

Dim finds a skateboard with a unicorn on it and says he wants to get Buddy into skateboarding because he "always wanted to be a skateboarder when he was young but couldn't". 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Jenn is still so faux-bougie that she has to let everyone know that they were going to a “fancy goodwill!” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Spoiler Alert… it was not fancy… just a regular Goodwill. I hope one of her stans calls her out for shopping there after she trashed it and publicly announced she would not donate her stuff there…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.