The Tim Tracker #156 Shades of Obscene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh let me add she wanted to catch up on reality TV.
From the same witch that was watching two shows at the same damn time. On the iPad and the Tv, while on staycation, while her kids were there.
Remind me again, how she doesn’t have time to read a book, or talk with a friend, relax, or sleep…
---
She washes her face while watching her iPad, edits while watching the iPad, cooks while watching the iPad, laundry while watching the iPad. You’re telling me she still isn’t “caught up” with her reality tv?!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought it was funny when she said something in the car like maybe Tim could go to a hotel for his 41st (oops 42nd) birthday. As if she would let him go to a hotel for two days by himself lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You notice she’s asking for the bare minimum. I guess another manipulation tactic to make it seem like she’s not asking for much, and it’s not selfish to want the bare minimum.

sleep for 8 hours- poor Jenn hasn’t had a full nights sleep in like… a week. Poor thing. She absolutely deserves it

Reading a book: poor Jenn doesn’t even have time to read books bc she’s so busy being a super mom, and working a full time job, and reading the Buddy 50 books per day. All she wants is to read a book. 🙄🙄🙄

catching up with a friend: poor Jenn, she’sso busy with all of her kids extracurricular activities, she doesn’t even have time for herself. All she could ask is to talk with a friend 🙄
Yep, the bare minimum. In a hotel suite that looks like it costs around $1000 per night.

I'd say they spent at least $3000 total for her solo staycation. Which is peanuts compared to Tim's Roy O Suite "bucket list" cruise*. But, Jen got to go on the cruise so she got to enjoy it just as much (or more) than Tim. Well, maybe Tim did get to enjoy this stay as well and $3000 is money well spent for 2 days away from Jen.

*A bucket list cruise that they have since replicated 2 more times.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
When she say they brought the eggs Benedict to her, does she mean she ordered and paid for it separately? Or was it comped/gifted to her?
she’s so shady
I kind of wondered if she called up Tim and had him order everything for her.

Jenn is a survivor, y'all. That is the narrative now. First she beat infertility, now she made it to 40.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
As a mother of two sons myself I just cant believe how selfish she is! Yes we all get tired & exhausted it's to be expected with a young family but children grow up so fast & they change daily it's a privilege to be blessed with them ❤To spend your 40th birthday in an expensive hotel for at least 2 nights just eating & being pampered WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY "living your best life" is beyond selfish......she may be a parent but she is definitely not a mother....there's not a maternal bone in her
20231214_140238.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I am wondering if they had a staycation booked for both of them and then one of the babysitters backed out. I bet Tim wanted to cancel and she had a tit fit so he sent her solo.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I am wondering if they had a staycation booked for both of them and then one of the babysitters backed out. I bet Tim wanted to cancel and she had a tit fit so he sent her solo.
Maybe he let her go so he could test how life felt without her. I wouldn't be surprised if he confirmed his suspicions that she just makes everything 1000x more stressful for him. Or maybe he used that time to go meet with a divorce lawyer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As a mother of two sons myself I just cant believe how selfish she is! Yes we all get tired & exhausted it's to be expected with a young family but children grow up so fast & they change daily it's a privilege to be blessed with them ❤To spend your 40th birthday in an expensive hotel for at least 2 nights just eating & being pampered WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY "living your best life" is beyond selfish......she may be a parent but she is definitely not a mother....there's not a maternal bone in her
View attachment 2629956
Her teeth are just awful. She really needs to see a good dentist and actually follow through on their advice regarding braces. With as much sugar as she consumes and her diet in general, I'm amazed her teeth aren't just breaking and falling out of her mouth.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2629956
More like she looks 255

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What gets me is the fact she goes on about her mother an how she died so young, but then deprives her own kids from making memories of THEIR mother, her own mother never made it to 40 so there was no special milestone to celebrate with her an she's taken that away from her own kids now because all their memory of their mothers 40th bday will be is her going to a hotel without them

She is such a selfish witch an has no right to cry about not being able to celebrate special things with her own mum while she's stopping her own kids from exactly that, an its worse because she's right there an CAN give them memories but CHOOSES not too

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2629956
No words necessary

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2629956
I don't know how close some of you followed Casey Anthony's trial, but I remember prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick made a comment in her closing arguments (or opening, can't remember) about Casey.

She referred to Casey's friends all saying she was a "good mother" because Caylee was fed and clothed and all that.
And Linda said something that's stuck with me to this day, paraphrasing here -
"That doesn't make her a good mother. That makes her a mother."

I feel the same exact thing applies to Jenn.
---
Her teeth are just awful. She really needs to see a good dentist and actually follow through on their advice regarding braces. With as much sugar as she consumes and her diet in general, I'm amazed her teeth aren't just breaking and falling out of her mouth.
I know it's bad of me to say this, but I can't help it. I love watching 1,000 lbs. sisters as a guilty pleasure but man, the way Jenn looks these days and the types of stans that defend her to the death, they HAVE to be the same ones who organize full-fledged parties to watch Tammy and Amy, follow them on IG, hunt down the brother Chris at his work (McDonalds), and follow Amanda's everyday activity on Facebook. 🥴

1702580017792.png

Or just look like the creepy mom with the bowl-haired haircut future serial killer son.

1702580060076.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I don’t think Tim shipped Jenn off on a solo staycation because he wanted time away from her. I also don’t think he came to some realization while she was away about how useless she is.
I truly believe Tim loves her no matter what she does. Or I should say no matter how little she does. I think she has him wrapped around her fat sausage finger and she knows it. I also think he likes being the “man,” the sole provider and he likes taking care of Jenn. He thinks she’s beautiful and thinks the sun shines out of her ass.
He looked tired and was fairly quiet picking her up from the Waldorf because when he wasn’t out at Epcot, he was taking care of both kids, including a baby who doesn’t sleep at night. I don’t think it was because he was mad at her for her solo 2 night stay at a lavish hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I don’t think Tim shipped Jenn off on a solo staycation because he wanted time away from her. I also don’t think he came to some realization while she was away about how useless she is.
I truly believe Tim loves her no matter what she does. Or I should say no matter how little she does. I think she has him wrapped around her fat sausage finger and she knows it. I also think he likes being the “man,” the sole provider and he likes taking care of Jenn. He thinks she’s beautiful and thinks the sun shines out of her ass.
He looked tired and was fairly quiet picking her up from the Waldorf because when he wasn’t out at Epcot, he was taking care of both kids, including a baby who doesn’t sleep at night. I don’t think it was because he was mad at her for her solo 2 night stay at a lavish hotel.
I go back and forth on thinking this, but you'd think dude would at least be a little annoyed with how much of a succubus she is at this point. Also, I do think they were snipping at each other at Discovery Cove-he pretty much outed her for lying about sharing her plate but who the duck knows. Trackers are a weird lot.

Reactions: 14
Nawwww he’s got an agenda. He wants to take solo trips with ATW to rate churros from both Disney Parks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What gets me is the fact she goes on about her mother an how she died so young, but then deprives her own kids from making memories of THEIR mother, her own mother never made it to 40 so there was no special milestone to celebrate with her an she's taken that away from her own kids now because all their memory of their mothers 40th bday will be is her going to a hotel without them

She is such a selfish witch an has no right to cry about not being able to celebrate special things with her own mum while she's stopping her own kids from exactly that, an its worse because she's right there an CAN give them memories but CHOOSES not too
This is what is so infuriating about the Stans. They listen to her sob story and feel so sorry for her, but they never look at her actions. She spends as little time with her children as possible. If she really was worried about dying before 40 she should be spending every single moment she can with them instead of going out to Disney parties and DS lunches and Target sprees.

I keep joking that Tim loved being away from her, but sadly I think your take is the reality. He seems to be so blindly in love with her (just like the Stans) that he can't see all the crap she puts him through. Imagine your spouse's 40th birthday is coming up and the only thing they want is to spend time away from you and your children. I think any normal person would be a bit offended, but Tim not only made it happen, he kept arranging those food gifts for her. He's definitely a moron and can't seem to figure out what an absolute tit person she is, so sadly this is just going to continue forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh let me add she wanted to catch up on reality TV.
From the same witch that was watching two shows at the same damn time. On the iPad and the Tv, while on staycation, while her kids were there.
Remind me again, how she doesn’t have time to read a book, or talk with a friend, relax, or sleep…
---
She washes her face while watching her iPad, edits while watching the iPad, cooks while watching the iPad, laundry while watching the iPad. You’re telling me she still isn’t “caught up” with her reality tv?!?!?
The iPad she got to help her stay organized?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.