The Tim Tracker #156 Shades of Obscene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sciatica, Carpal tunnel, honestly there is no better way to describe her pain other than Munchausenā€™s

Reactions: 9
The short version: Same crappy people, same crappy antics.

Long Version: Updates are periodic as usual. All of it is a blur really because it's so damn boring but last thread started with them shoving their gobs full of Indian fusion food and trying to act cultured (they're not). This also seemed the thread of making asses of themselves from staying via a stan at Shades of Green and dissing everything about the resort saying it's not really Disney, to buying an overpriced TV and two bouncy houses, to spending your birthday alone sans family everyone in that family (save for the helpless kids) are assholes. There's also a Date Night with the Dick who we later find out is substitute Jenn. Tim not figuring out the only tool man he's going to be is that he is a tool in the idiot sort of way and Jenn being an asshole. Hell, she's starting to even look like an asshole with how deformed her face is becoming.

Gif Review:

Jenn eating the cakes Dim paid for
giphy.gif

What Dim thinks his home improvements look like to viewers
giphy.gif

OG Buddy
giphy.gif

Da Baby
giphy.gif

Jenn's BFF
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jennā€¦.
DEE876E1-D13B-4724-A302-FBB735472D10.jpeg

---

In other newsā€¦.
Confirmation that Oliver is THE poster child of ā€œContainer Babyā€ ā˜¹ šŸ˜² šŸ˜”

7BB733BB-DCE9-4003-ADE2-05AC067048A9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I am not good at Photoshopping but it would be impressive if someone could impose Bruce's head over some of Jenn's famous looks. Though, it probably would be an insult to him.

Ugh, so anyone want to bet what stupid thing her stylist will suggest she do next with her hair. We currently have 80's mullet with bangs that mommy cut in the dark and dyed Cheeto orange it's going to be hard to top that. I guess she could go back to blonde a la Momma June or Amanda Bynes blonde. Though she sort of already did that. Hell, Amanda might've even topped the paprika eyebrows with blue ones, though to be fair to her she's suffering from actual severe mental illness and trauma. Not just anxiety and bringing up grief when it's convenient.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I canā€™t believe she actually said she was ā€˜living her best lifeā€™ being in a luxury hotel room without her husband and 2 miracle children and left it in the final edit. I think Tim says he doesnā€™t watch the voogs but I wish he did. Heā€™d have felt a million $ if he heard that

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just watched FRE latest, who tf needs a room that size, unless it was the only one with a door large enough to fit her ass through, but really? Couldn't have stayed in a smaller one, those two really love to throw money away, an then leaving one hotel to go to another šŸ™„šŸ™„

I feel like her stay was more done as a "look I can be on my own" type thing since we always go on about how she can't do a thing herself, an tbh she STILL can't don't a thing herself, staying in a hotel is hardly showing you can be independent, she got driven there, picked up an stayed in the hotel the full time, an the whole wanting to sleep, watch TV an eat, witch that's all you do everyday, don't lie that you're some kind of super mom who's up at 6am getting the kids ready an the house done before going to work, your hotel stay was basically you showing us what you really do ALL day EVERY day, and even when she's not with the kids she's still gotta get that footage in there to monetize the tit out them, like dont pretend you care about them, you barely take anything to do with them when you are with them, still cant even call O by his name

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I had a dream about these two last night, saw them at a park and they ended up sitting next to me.

My two main takeaways from this were 1) in my dream I couldn't wait to run over here to update everyone so I may be spending too much time here šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and 2) even in my dream the kids were nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I had a dream about these two last night, saw them at a park and they ended up sitting next to me.

My two main takeaways from this were 1) in my dream I couldn't wait to run over here to update everyone so I may be spending too much time here šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and 2) even in my dream the kids were nowhere to be found.

I was hoping you would have stood far enough behind them, but close enough to be seen in the vlog. Then start giving them the finger and mouthing duck off and therefore bleeping that part of the vlog so they won't be able to use the footage in the dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to Lynn the nanny? Not heard her mentioned in ages

She left for other employment. They mentioned it and how how sad they were. If I remember correctly she left just before Jackson's 2nd birthday.

Reactions: 6
Given the successful numbers for Jenn's Solo Staycation, I think the Tracker channel will have more solo Jenn staying at resorts. A mommy vlog with the childcare outsourced. The groundwork has also been laid for Tim and Jenn to do vacations without the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe the ā€œfriendā€ was Jess, home for the holidays. ā€œCome eat with me and then you can watch the boys while Tim and I go play nonstopā€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m soo behind as I have just had no interest in these boring disgusting assholes recently but I come back and see Jenn has been on a solo trip? What in the actual duck is that all about?! I mean Iā€™m a mum of 2 young kids and understand the need for time to yourself but more like a trip to the shop, or hairdressers, or a bath in peace, or watch some telly with a hot cup of tea. I would not be able to relax for 2 full nights away from my kids. Iā€™m more leaning towards the idea that Dims had enough of her tit and bumped her off for a few days!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

My condolences on your dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched the FRE version of her solo stay and I wanted to throat punch her even more than when I was reading the commentary here. And the whole "what do we always say at the end of the vlog" bullshit. I dislike her. I really wish I could post the FRE link on the Stan FB page but I think I need to lay low after yesterday šŸ˜ plus I'm certain they won't allow it.
MY ideal birthday present would be stumbling upon these two pieces of šŸ’© LIVE streaming in the parks and troll the tit out of them for all their stans to see.
---
Yes. And someone posted it in the last thread, but these ass-kissing ones remain... HI Marie. šŸ‘‹

View attachment 2629528
View attachment 2629529
View attachment 2629530

SoOOoooooOOoo much to unpack with this one. šŸ„“

View attachment 2629527
There could be so much popcorn popping back and forth dialogue with these stans that will die defending their beloved Trackers, but honestly it is not worth it. A good portion of them seem to be special needs and I don't say that to mock. I truly think some of them are and are mentally incapable of seeing the things we see. They must truly think the Trackers are their friend.

Reactions: 16
There will definitely be more solo trips or couples trips as soon as their kids can be left with someone for extended periods of time. And Jenn will be absolutely giddy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.